But you was never scared of me.
没错 我从来都不怕
No, I never was.
就因为这个我喜欢你 即使当我们还是小孩子时就喜欢
That’s why I liked you, even when we was kids.
什么也没有让你害怕过
There was nothing that ever scared you.
什么也没有
Nothin’.
哦 天啊
Oh, my God.
时间到了
Time’s up.
-怎么 你还监视吗 -我们走
-What, were you watchin’? -Let’s go.
-好的 让我 -杰基 杰基
-All right, give me -Jackie, Jackie.
-我来吧 我们走 -来吧
-I got it. Let’s go. -Come on.
放松 杰基
Easy, Jackie.
-走啦 -我来吧 好了 杰基
-Move your ass. -I got him. Come on, Jackie.
合作一点
Keep it nice.
你想让我过来接着做刚才的事吗 女士
You want me to come back and finish the job, lady?
那么 为什么你要见我 肖恩
So, why this meeting, Sean?
法官大人 本
Your Honor, Ben…
显然 历经了19个月 我觉得我们这个案子还不错
obviously after 19 months, I feel we’ve made a good case.
等堪帕哥纳下周提供证词之后 我想结果就很明白了
And after Compagna testifies next week, I think we’re home.
尽管如此 我还是愿意提出一个解决方案
Despite that, I wanna offer a deal.
并不是因为我觉得我方处于弱势 我没这么认为
Not because I think we’re weak, I don’t.
但我们不知道陪审团怎么决定
But we never know what a jury will do.
为了这个案子我呕心沥血
My heart and soul are in this case.
我不想冒险 使这些家伙有机会落网
I don’t wanna risk one of these guys walkin;
我宁愿他们被判轻点 也不愿让他们任何一个落网
I’d rather offer less of a sentence now than risk any of them walking.
我 我在听
I’m…I’m listening.
很好 你的人都承认有罪
Okay, all your guys plead guilty.
判尼克和马斯卡鹏兄弟20年
Twenty for Nick and the Mascarpone brothers.
他们正是我最想办的人
They’re the ones I really want.
其它人判个7年半到10年 除了杰基
Seven and a half to 10 for everybody else, except for Jackie.
对他而言 在他现在的刑期上加五年
For him, five to run concurrent with his present sentence.
外加一个ABC的午夜节目合同
And a contract for a new late-night show at ABC.
这跟你其它的解决方案一样可笑
That’s as funny as the rest of your offer.
本 你是嘲笑他还是跟着他一起笑
Ben, are you laughing at him or with him?
你什么意思
How do you mean?
如果你嘲笑他 你就在拒绝他
If you’re laughing at him, you’re turning him down.
如果你跟着他一起笑 你就是同意考虑
If you’re laughing with him, you’re negotiating.
我先跟大家探讨一下
Let me talk to the guys.
所以 这就是他们的建议
So, that’s their proposition.
本 你带来了好消息
That’s good news you’re bringing, Ben.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
如果他们认为证据充分 我们就得不到这个建议了
Well, you don’t get an offer if they think they made their case.
就这么简单
It’s as simple as that.
通常这就是有用的方法 然而现在我们有个很大的问题
That’s usually the way it works, but we got a big question mark here.
你那狗♥日♥的♥表弟 杰基 他会提供什么样的证词呢
Your fucking cousin, Jackie, how is he gonna testify?
他会不会哭 他打算博取他们的同情
Is he gonna cry? Is he gonna break their hearts?
他作什么证词不要紧 我会击跨他的
It doesn’t matter how he’ll testify. I’ll destroy him.
就像你击跨 马坤一样 算了吧 杰基 各位
Like you destroyed McQueen? Come on, Jackie, everybody.
请你们不要自顾自
Please, leave your egos out of this.
这是个很严肃的提议 接着说吧 佛兰克
It’s a serious offer. Go ahead, Frank.
这个房♥间有20位律师 有超过300年经验
There are 20 lawyers in this room with what, over 300 years of experience?
你们谁能保证他不会 犯晕
Can one of you say he hasn’t been stunned?
犯晕 犯混 昏头 脑胀
Stunned? Hell, knocked cockeyed with surprise…
对陪审团的判决谅讶不已的 就举起你们的手
at a verdict by a jury, raise your hand.
你怎么投票 佛兰克
How would you vote, Frank?
我的当事人身体不适 在他的审讯上从病床上掉下来
My client is a sick guy falling out of bed at his own trial.
判7年半到10年
Seven and a half to 10.
他最多坐4年 身体原因还可以再少点
Out in four if he doesn’t get out sooner for medical reasons.
-我们干嘛要拒绝 -等会 佛兰克
-I can’t see how we can turn it down. -Now, hold on, Frank.
我的当事人 本的当事人 他们判的可是这个的3倍
My client, Ben’s client, they’re facing three times that.
同意 是更难 但是咱们实话实说的话
Granted. It’s tougher, but let’s be honest.
输了的话可就是终身监禁了
They’re facing life if they go down.
那好 各位 我们好好考虑一下 明天再决定吧
Okay, everybody, we’ll sleep on it.
我们明天上午八点在这里会面 然后被告来投票
We’ll meet here tomorrow at 8;00 a.m., and the defendants will vote.
让我再说一件事
Let me just say one thing.
我认为我们得在这件事上意见统一
I think we all need to be unanimous on this.
如果只是部分人接受 无疑显示了 另外那些人有罪
If some take it, it practically screams the other guys are guilty.
-所以 要团结 好吗 -同意
-So, united, okay? -Agreed.
我能说几句吗
Can I say something?
对我来说 不要紧 我之前的刑期就够蹲一阵呢
For me, it’s easy. I still got a long time on my old sentence.
天地为鉴 我爱你们这些家伙
God knows I love you guys.
我绝不做伤害你们的事情
I wouldn’t do nothin’ to hurt youse.
废话少说 杰基 直接说重点吧
Stop with the love shit, Jackie. Just say your piece.
我被这个案子指控的时候
When I got indicted on this
我晕 什么时候的事了 本 三年前吗
Geez, what is it, Ben, three years ago?
他们要求跟我合作
they offered me a deal.
我本能地说不
I said no, naturally.
然后 当我被保释出来的时候 就是犯罪法案那案子
Then, while I’m out on bail on the RICO charge…
他们又以毒品罪把我抓起来了
they pick me up again on the dope charge…
我现在就是为这个服刑
the one I’m doing time on now.
我不是一个笨蛋 我明白他们要搞什么鬼
Now, I’m not a jerk-off. I know what the hell they’re doing.
他们在利用第二个案子
They’re using the second case
以便在第一个案子上对我施压 对吧
so they can pressure me on the first, right?
而现在我还要服30年的刑
So now I’m serving my 30.
这次审讯最终走到这
This trial finally gets here…
他们又给我另一个合作机会
and they offer me another deal.
这次他们弄了鸡尾酒虾
This time they’ve got shrimp cocktail.
他们弄了牛排 他们弄了酒
They got steaks. They got wines.
我对基尔尼先生说 要他回去操他自己
I tell Mr. Kierney to go fuck yourself.
现在 你们大多数人每天晚上都能回家
Now, most of you gumps get to go home every night.
饭热好了等着你们
You got hot meals waitin’ for you.
晚上还有人帮你们解决某些方面的需要
You got some warm pussy waitin’ for you.
除非你们老婆出门了
That is, if your wife’s out of town.
可我没有
Not me.
我每天回我的曼哈顿劳♥教♥所
I go back to the Manhattan Correctional every day.
饭不香
The meals ain’t that great.
解决某些方面需要只能自己动手
And my only pussy is my right hand.
但我仍然说 不
And I’m still sayin’…
杰基迪不出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
Jackie Dee don’t rat.
杰基迪永远不出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
Jackie Dee won’t ever rat.
我从小就被灌输了至死不渝的思想
I was raised with a different kind of loyalty.
你们知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
我投反对票
I vote no.
我投反对票
I vote no.
我也投反对票
I also vote no.
-我也投反对票 -我投反对票
-I also vote no. -I vote no.
我投反对
Putie. No.
-我投反对票 兄弟们 -我投反对票 杰基
-I vote no, gooms. -I vote no, Jackie.
-我投反对票 -我也是 反对
-I vote no. -Me too, no.
-我投的是反对 -我要支持杰基
-My vote is no. -I have to agree with Jackie.
-去死吧 -去死吧 我投反对票
-Fuck ’em. -Fuck ’em. I vote no.
-反对 -我投反对票 尼克
-No. -I vote no, Nick.
-反对 -定了 就这么办
-No. -Done. That’s it.
-定了 -同意
-Done deal. -It’s agreed.
好 定了
Yeah, done.
我 啊我想我也投反对
I, uh I guess the answer is no.
堪帕格纳的电♥话♥录音里 没有显示杰基的任何呼叫记录
Compagna’s phone tapes don’t show any calls from Jackie.
还有监狱的电♥话♥记录也没有显示杰基呼叫过堪帕格纳
And the prison phone log doesn’t show Jackie calling Compagna.
肖恩 你的担忧毫无必要
Sean, you’re worrying needlessly.
你知道为什么我每场官司都赢吗
You know why I’ve won every case I’ve been on?
因为毫无必要的我也担忧
Because I worry needlessly.
万一那两个意大利人合谋在周一对付我们怎么办
What if those two guineas have conspired to fuck us on Monday?
我们不能冒险 你明白吗
We can’t risk it. Do you understand?
肖恩 我们什么都检察过了
Sean, we’ve checked everything.
那他的牢房♥呢
What about his jail cell?
给我仔细搜遍 是张纸就给我揪出来看看
I want it stripped down. I want every piece of paper that exists.
把那个该死的地方弄个底朝天
Turn that fuckin’ place upside down.
如果他们有联♥系♥ 我一定得知道
If they’ve had contact, I have to know it.
这就是一次球赛
This…This is the whole ball game.
脱掉衣服 脱衣搜查
Take off the sweats. Strip search.
什么 脱衣搜查
What? Strip search?
-起来 帮我一下 -把衣服撕了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!