You cocksucker, you took my fuckin’ chair?
-我要宰了你 -你这是干嘛
-I’ll fuckin’ kill you! -What are you doing?
他拿走了我的椅子 这就是为什么
He took my chair! That’s how come…
你会把一切都搞砸的
You’re gonna ruin everything.
-晚上睡不着 -好 你在这个法♥院♥大厦里揍他
-I can’t sleep at night. -Okay? You swing at him
费尼斯丁法官会把你踢出去的
in this courthouse, Judge Finestein will throw you out.
-这个案子就完了 -他能吗
-This case is over for you! -Can he do that?
他要是做了就晚了
The only way we’re gonna find out is after he’s done it.
你希望这样啊
You wanna risk that?
我跟你讲 克兰狄斯
I’m telling you something, Klandis.
他再对我说个什么 我对天发誓 我要把他剁了
He says another thing to me, I swear to God, I’m gonna fuckin’ crack him.
杰基 现在清醒一点
Jackie, come on now.
控制一下自己 你将成为唯一的一个
You gotta get a hold of yourself. You’re gonna be the only person…
都不是律师而被暂时释放的人 你想毁了这一切吗
who is disbarred without being a lawyer in the first place, come on.
-你真会开玩笑 -我们吃饭去
-Did-You’re funny. -Let’s go get some lunch.
你爱吃花生酱吗
You like peanut butter?
-什么 你还想再来吗 -不是 我是说酱还是碎块
-What, are you starting again? -No, I mean creamy or chunky.
-有人喜欢碎块 -好的 来吧 对
-Some people like chunky. -All right. Come on. Yes.
怎么你瘦了 我却长了肉呢
How come you’re losing weight and I’m gaining?
我们做一个案子 同样的时间 一样差的伙食
We’re working the same case, same hours. We eat the same lousy food.
你吃了就拉了 我吃了全存起来了
Yours goes right through you, and mine gets stored on my ass.
你就快搞定他了 肖恩
You nearly got him, Sean.
这还不够好 得把他踢走
hat’s not good enough. Gotta take him out.
你知道今天我听一个女陪审团成员说什么吗
You know what I heard one of the lady jurors say today?
她说他招人喜欢
She said he was cute.
招人喜欢
Cute?
这些人哪根筋他妈的不对
What the fuck is wrong with these people?
她有没有想过这些杂种害她损失多少钱
Does she have any idea how much money these bastards cost her?
如果她家里 她女儿的房♥子里
If a hammer and a nail are used on her house,
有一把榔头和一颗钉子 所有他妈的东西都多花了她的钱
her daughter’s apartment, every fuckin’ thing is costing her more
就是因为那些招人喜欢的家伙
because of these cute guys.
她要是看见了装水泥的卡车 她就得花钱
She sees a truck carrying concrete, she’s paying for it.
饭店里吃的垃圾 她要花钱
Garbage being picked up at a restaurant, she’s paying for it.
法国的香水 意大利的手套
She buys perfume from France, gloves from Italy…
她都多花钱了 因为这些东西都他妈的是船运来的
she’s paying more because it came off a fuckin’ boat!
更别说 那些家伙还他妈的时不时的还会杀人
Not to mention, that they fuckin’ kill people from time to time!
他太紧张了 堪帕格纳要上了
He’s nervous. Compagna’s coming up.
是不是在十一月份 特工布兰登…
And was it in November, Agent Brandon…
你们那一组在公♥司♥装置了窃听器吗
that your team planted bugs in that establishment?
-是的 -请播放录音带
-Yes. -Play the tape, please.
有时候你们这些家伙能逗我笑
Sometimes you guys amuse me.
啊 基尔尼先生 等一下
Uh, Mr. Kierney, hold on.
这个 啊 法庭暂时休庭
The, uh, court will take a temporary recess.
狄诺西尔先生 请你到我的办法室来
Mr. DiNorscio, I’d like to see you in my chambers.
请进
Yeah, come in.
嘿 杰基
Hey, Jackie.
-你饿吗 -不 我很好
-You hungry? -No, I’m fine.
来 请坐
Come. Sit, please.
真不饿吗 我可以叫一些吃的
You’re sure? I could order out something.
我很好 法官
I’m okay, Judge.
要不要喝一杯
How about a, uh a drink?
不用了 法官
No, Judge.
杰基 你的
Jackie, your, uh
你的妈妈
your mother.
我妈妈 我妈怎么了 法官
My mother? What about my mother, Judge?
杰基 我刚收到通知 你妈过世了 就在这个
Jackie, I’ve just been informed that your mother passed away early this
-啊 -我很抱歉
-Oh! -I’m sor…
杰基 我很抱歉 杰基
Jackie, I’m so sorry, Jackie.
别 别 别 求你了 法官
No, no, no, please, Judge.
杰基 我能为你做什么
Jackie, is there anything I can do?

Mm-mmm.
我想参加葬礼
I’d like to go to the funeral.
我不能 杰基 我不能这么做
I can’t. I…Jackie, I can’t do that.
我没有权力放你出去参加葬礼
I…I don’t have the power to release you to attend the funeral.
你看 杰基 你是其他管辖区的犯人
Look, Jackie, you’re the prisoner of another jurisdiction.
他们才有权力放你去
They have to authorize it.
这样吧 我会给戴尔蒙德法官打电♥话♥
I’ll tell you what. I’ll call Judge Diamond.
看能不能做些什么
I’ll see what I can do.
来不及了
It’s too late.
杰基 有人来看你了
Jackie, you got a visitor.
你 闭上嘴 快走
Yo, shut your traps and keep walking.
我们去哪
Where we going?
禁止吸烟 女士
No smokin’ here, ma’am.
好啊 贝拉
Hiya, Bella.

Hiya.
我很抱歉 杰基 我听说了 你妈妈的事
I’m sorry, Jackie, but I heard… about your mama.
谁告诉你的
Who’d you hear from?
你姐姐打的电♥话♥
Your sister called.
葬礼是在星期五 她要我去参加
The funeral’s on Friday. She wants me to come.
你妈和我 我们以前相处得不错
Your mother and I, we liked each other.
是啊
Yeah.
那你要我给你带些东西吗 你的蓝西装
Well, uh, you want me to bring you something? Your blue suit?
他们不打算放我去
They’re not gonna let me go.
他们 法官说他不能放我去
They, uh-The judge said that he couldn’t let me out for the day.
他们怎么干得了出来 她是你妈妈啊
Well, how can they do that? She’s your mother.
我也这么说了
That’s what I said.
你有铅笔 钢笔 或别的什么吗 我要杀人
You got a pencil or a pen or something? I wanna stab somebody.
老天作证 如果我有 我一定给你
So help me God if I did, I’d give it to you…
我来这前 他们让我脱♥光♥了搜身
but they strip-searched me before I came in here.
他们什么
They what?
-他们要你脱♥光♥了搜身 -对 不要 是个
-They strip-searched you? -Yeah. Don’t…It was a
-那些龟儿子 -不 是个女的 对 一个女警卫
-Those sons a-No! -It was a woman. Yes, a woman guard.
只是这样 一个女警卫搜的 至少我认为是个女人
That’s it. A woman guard did it. At least I think it was a woman.
她留着长发 还有个大屁♥股♥
She had long hair and a big ass.
老天啊贝拉 我害你遭罪了阿
Christ, Bella, what I put you through.
你是我老婆 看在老天的份上
Your my wife, for Christ’s sake.
曾经是你的老婆
Was your wife.
哦 对 我忘了 还有谁没有遭过我的罪
Oh, that’s right. I forgot. Is there anyone I haven’t fucked over?
我认识的人无一幸免
Not that I know of.
我没想到你还会来看我
I can’t believe you came to see me.
我过去对你太不好了 为什么
Why, after all I’ve done to you?
你做了很多坏事
You did a lot of bad things.
但也做了一些好事
But you did some good things too.
比如
Like what?
你床上功夫不错
You were good in the sack.
你也是
So were you.
是吗 那你为什么还要找妓♥女♥
Yeah? So why did you need all those fuckin’ whores for?
别这样 你又要开始了吗 贝拉
Come on. You’re gonna start now, Bella?
怎么 我还不能满足你吗 我有让你扫过兴吗
What, I wasn’t enough? Did I ever turn you down?
我有哪一次没有满足你的需要吗
Did I ever not give you what you wanted?
即使之后让我觉得很恶心
Even if it made me feel shitty afterwards.
贝拉 我是个男人 男人就得这样
Bella, I’m a man. That’s what men are supposed
去你的
Fuck you!
姓狄诺尔西斯的男人才都这样呢
That’s what the DiNorscio men do.
我敢打赌 如果我们”男上女下”
I bet you couldn’t even get it up if it was just
你肯定硬不起来
the two of us missionary style.
再搞多些娘们 再搞多些可♥卡♥因♥ 再搞多些钱
More, more, more. More broads, more coke, more money.
再搞多一些啊 现在好了
More! Well, now you got more days in jail
你有更多时间呆在监视里度过你的下半生
than the rest of your fuckin’ life…
你连个用一天帮你老娘收尸的时间都没有了
and you can’t even get one of them back to bury your fuckin’ mother.
不管我做了些什么 我永远爱你 贝拉
No matter what I was doing, I always loved you, Bella.
是啊 可惜你老二不知道
Yeah, well, it’s too bad your fuckin’ cock didn’t know it.
-他和我不是一家的 -哦
-Well, it sort of has a life of its own. -Oh!
好了 贝拉 操♥他♥妈♥的 我们吵什么啊
Come on, Bella. What the fuck we fightin’ about?
我们吵的就是”操”
We’re fightin’ about fuckin’.
时间飞逝阿 贝拉
Time is fleeting, Bella.
谁知道啊 谁知道我哪天挂了
Who knows? Maybe I’m next in line.
轮不到你
Not you.
上帝早就弃你不顾了 魔鬼也害怕你
God left you a long time ago, and the devil is scared of you.
他就该怕我
He should be.
但你从来不害怕我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!