那你做到了吗
And did you?
做到什么
Did I what?
你去看世界了吗
Did you go see the world?
我曾去过一次纽约
Well, I went to New York City once.
-是吗 -我不太喜欢那里
-Yeah? -I didn’t much care for it.
人多又脏
It was crowded and dirty.
此外 我没怎么离开过密苏里
And apart from that I’ve never beenmuch further than Missouri.
总是有各种各样的阻碍
But there was always something.
我的健康、工作、妈妈、世界末日等等
You know, my health or my work,Mom, the end of the world.
对 我…
Yeah, I…
我一直没找到机会
I just never got around to it.
其他明信片呢 为什么都是空白的
What about the other postcards?Why are they all blank?
我看到喜欢的明信片就会买♥♥下
Well, whenever I saw one I liked,I would buy it.
像是收藏吧 某种人生愿望清单
You know, sort of a collection.Something for the bucket list, I guess.
我也说不清
I don’t know.
我们人类就是充满各种矛盾
Like, we humansare full of contradictions.
你已经可以跟我说出
You see, you can already tell me
金门大桥上有多少颗铆钉
how many rivetsare in the Golden Gate Bridge.
用了多长的悬索 桥有多高
And how many miles of cable were usedand how high it is.
但是只有当你站在上面 看到它的美
But it’s not until you actuallystand on it and see the beauty,
听到悬索在风中歌♥唱…
and listen to the suspension cablessinging in the wind…
这是一种体验
That’s experience.
是一种人类的体验
That’s human experience.
不只是想象 而是生活
It’s not just imagining, it’s living.
但你还没去过金门大桥 芬奇
But you’ve never actually beento the Golden Gate Bridge, Finch.
是的 杰夫 我没去过
No, Jeff, I’ve never been.
谢谢
Thank you.
正如我说的 人类充满矛盾
Like I said,humans are full of contradictions.
我真希望我更好地利用了我过去的时间
I wish I’d done more with the time I had.
那我们现在就出发吧 芬奇
Well, then let’s leave right now, Finch!
我们现在就出发
We’ll leave right now.
如果现在出发 只需要18小时33分钟…
And if we leave right now,it’ll only be 18 hours, 33 minutes…
我快死了 杰夫
I’m dying, Jeff.
我会死去
I’m gonna die.
当我离开时
When I’m gone…
你保证会为古德耶尔做正确的事吗
do you promiseto do what’s right for Goodyear?
你的球呢
Where’s your ball?
在这里吗 是你的球吗
Is it here? Is that your ball?
那是你的球吗
Is that your ball?
那是你的球吗
Is that your ball?
你的球呢
Where’s your ball? Where’s your ball?
去吧 快追
Go! Get it.
来吧 好的
Come on. All right. Okay.
你来试试
Now you try it.
对 你来扔
Yeah. Yeah. You throw it.
来吧 扔吧
Go ahead. Throw it.
这类活动很重要的
This kind of stuff’s important.
你的球呢
Where’s your ball?
你的球呢 在这吗
Where’s your ball? Is it here? Is it here?
扔吧
Just throw it.
这是你的球吗
Is this your ball?
这是你的球吗
Is this your ball?
-扔球 -给
-Throw the ball. -Here, boy.
你的球呢
Where’s your ball?
扔球
Throw the ball.
来吧
Come on!
嘿 芬奇
Hey, Finch!

Yeah.

Here, boy!
来吧 不
Come on, boy. No.
-再来一次 -但它还是把球还给你
-Again. -But he returned it to you.
因为狗狗是习惯的动物
Well, that’s ’cause dogsare creatures of habit.

Here, boy!
来吧
Come on.
求求你
Please?
给他吧
Do it.
真乖…
Good boy. Good…
我说它不喜欢我吧
I told you he doesn’t like me.
你们俩能搞好关系的
You two will… You’ll figure it out.
来 相信我
Come on. Trust me.
我把我的高档西服弄脏了
Look what I did to ruin my fancy suit.
我扶着你
I got you.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
试着呼吸 芬奇 保持呼吸
Try and breathe, Finch. Try and breathe.
我去躺一会儿 你们俩玩吧
I’m just gonna lay down for a while.You two play.
你们俩继续玩
You two go.
-去玩 -有什么我能做的吗 芬奇
-Go play. -Can I do something, Finch?
杰夫 你已经做了很多了
Jeff, you already have.
我们握握手吧
Shake my hand.

No.

No.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
你该怎么做 杰夫
What are you gonna do, Jeff?
芬奇会怎么做
What would Finch do?
他会喂小狗吃东西
He’d feed the dog.
我要喂小狗吃东西
I’m gonna feed the dog.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
你已经可以跟我说出
You see, you can already tell me
金门大桥上有多少颗铆钉
how many rivets arein the Golden Gate Bridge.
用了多长的悬索 桥有多高
And how many miles of cable were usedand how high it is.
但是只有当你站在上面 看到它的美
But it’s not until you actuallystand on it and see the beauty,
听到悬索在风中歌♥唱 你才能…
and listen to the suspension cablessinging in the wind…
这是一种体验
That’s experience.
是一种人类的体验
That’s human experience.
看来不只我们来过这里
Looks like we’re not the only oneswho came this way.
你觉得还有别人吗
You think they’re still out there?
只有一个办法知道答案
Well, there’s only one way to find out.
真美
It’s beautiful.
芬奇说得太对了
Finch knew what he was talking about.
嘿 要不要听故事
Hey, how about a story?
好的 很久以前…
Okay, so once upon a time…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!