-芬奇 -我做了什么
-Finch? -What have I done?
不 杰夫
No! No, Jeff!
我觉得他们已经走了 芬奇
I think they’re gone, Finch.
我们不可能活下来
We’re not gonna make it.
已经结束了
It’s over.
我太老了 我病得太重了 我太累了 我已经走投无路了
I’m too old. I’m too sick. I’m too tired. I’m done.
芬奇 要下雨了 你知道那意味着…
Finch, it’s gonna rain.You know what that means…
别说了… 接受现实吧
Stop it. Stop it. Just accept it.
已经结束了
It’s over.

No.
我们不能放弃
We can’t give up.
我不允许你放弃
I will not allow you to give up.
你不允许
You will not allow it?
这轮不到你决定 因为你只是一部机器
Well, you don’t get to decidebecause you’re just a machine.
机器人不能伤害人类
A robot cannot harm a human or,through inaction,
也不能坐视人类受到伤害
allow a human to come to harm.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我能问你一个问题吗
May I ask you something?
你觉得我们能到达金门大桥吗
Do you think we’ll make itto the Golden Gate Bridge?
我认为我们能
I think we will.
你想知道原因吗
You wanna know why?
因为我相信你 芬奇
Because I believe in you, Finch.
我能给你讲个故事吗
Can I tell you a story?
好的
Okay.
很久以前
Once upon a time…
爆发了太阳耀斑
there was a solar flare.
但耀斑没有让人类灭亡这一切都是我们自己造成的
But the flare didn’t finish us off. We did that to ourselves.
有的人闭门不出
Some people hid and locked their doors.
假装什么都没发生
Tried to pretendthat it wasn’t really happening.
那些人没有撑多久就死了
And they didn’t last very long.
我们其余人尽己所能存活下去
The rest of us did what we had to doto survive.
我们四处搜刮物品 争抢剩下的东西
We scavenged and we fought overwhatever was left behind
直到一切都抢光
until there was nothing left.
我在搜一家超♥市♥
I was searching this supermarket.
东西几乎已经被人拿光了
And the place had beenpretty well cleaned out,
但走运的话 偶尔能找到被人漏掉的东西
but occasionally something gets overlookedand you get lucky.
我发现了一袋面条
And I found a bag of noodles.
但在我离开前
But before I could leave…
有个母亲带着孩子来了
this mother and her kid show up,
她们推着一台购物车 装满了她们的东西
and they have a shopping cartfilled with their things.
小女孩估计九岁都不到
The little girl couldn’t have beenmore than nine years old.
她背着一个粉色的独角兽图案背包
She had a pink unicorn backpack.
她的手里握着枪
And she was holding a gun in her hands.
我听见那个妈妈说:”记住 看到任何人
And I heard the mom say,”Remember, if you see anyone,
用枪指着他们像我展示给你看的那样做 好吗”
you point at themand you do like I showed you, okay?”
然后我意识到 如果她看到我
And then I realized that if she sees me,
小女孩会开枪射死我 拿走我的面条
this little girl’s gonna shoot meand take my noodles.
于是我藏起来了
So I hid.
等她们走了再出来
And waited until they were done.
但她们正要离开时有一辆旅行车驶来 停在外面
But as they were leaving,this station wagon pulled up.
司机下车了 因为他看见了小女孩
And the driver got outbecause he’d seen the little girl.
他在大叫
And he was yelling,
他挥舞着一把霰弹枪 像疯子一样
and he was waving a shotgun aroundlike a crazy man.
他看到购物车 想把东西据为己有
He’d seen the cartand he wanted what was in it.
所以他大嚷:”交给我…”
So he was hollering,”Hand it over. Hand it over.”
然后那个妈妈跑过去 对他大喊
And then the mom ran upand she was yelling at him,
“离我们远点”
“Leave us alone.”
小女孩很怕
And the little girl is terrified and…
她不知道该用枪指着哪里
she didn’t know where to point the gun.
她在哭
She was crying.
她们都在尖叫
And they were both screaming.
然后 砰砰几声
And then bang, bang, bang.
一切都发生得那么快
It all happened so fast.
等他离开后 我终于能来到她们身边
By the time he leftand I was able to get to them,
太迟了
it was too late.
然后我听见一个声音
Then I heard this sound.
微弱的哼哼声
This tiny whimpering…
从小女孩的粉色背包里传出来
coming from the girl’s pink backpack.
于是我打开背包
And so I opened it.
里面是一只颤抖的小家伙
And there was this shivering,tiny, little thing.
那么害怕
So frightened.
那么孤单
And so alone.
饥饿让人变成杀人犯
Hunger turned men into murderers.
但是…
But made…
让我变成懦夫
made me a coward.
你怎么能相信这样的人
How can you believe in that?
看到了吗
You see that?
旧金山
San Francisco.
芬奇
Finch.
只有770公里了
Only 480 miles.
“爸爸”
“Dad.”
爸爸
Dad.
紫外线辐射较低 非危险水平
UV radiation low. Non-critical.
你应该来看看
I think you need to come and see this.
-芬奇 -什么
-Finch! -What?
-什么 -那里
-What? -Right there.
我不是故意撞到它的
I didn’t mean to hit it.
你不是说…
I thought you said it…
瑞士芝士
Swiss cheese.
我不知道
I don’t know.
这太棒了 杰夫
This is excellent, Jeff.
这是我很久以来所吃过最好的一顿饭了
This is the best meal I’ve hadin a long, long time.
你知道吗
Guess what?
什么
What?
我昨晚在脑中看见了那个画面
I saw it in my head last night.
在脑中
In your head?
我们三个在金门大桥上
The three of us were onthe Golden Gate Bridge,
就像还没发生的一幅画
like a painting that hasn’t been yet.

Wow!
杰夫 你做梦了
Jeff, you had a dream?
我好震惊
That blows my mind.
我真想看到五、六年后的你
I would love to see youfive or six years from now.
我没有让人失望 我没有让人失望
I’m not a disappointment? I’m not a disappointment?
当然没有
Of course not. No.
我不应该说你是机器
And I shouldn’t have called you a machine.
我能问你一件事吗
May I ask you something?
你说金门大桥的明信片是你叔叔寄的
You said that the Golden Gate Bridge cardwas from your uncle,
但是它的背面落款是”爸爸”
but on the back it’s signed “Dad.”
为什么
Why is that?
老天 你不会错过一个细节 对吗
Boy, you don’t miss a thing, do you?
对 我不会
No, I don’t.
好的 故事时间到
Well, I think it’s time for another story.
这个…
Well…
我妈妈总说我爸爸的体内流着维京人的血
My mom always said my dadhad Viking blood in him.
你没说”很久以前”
You didn’t say, “Once upon a time.”
好的 很久以前
Okay. And once upon a time…
他离开了我们
he left us.
那是在我出生之前的事
It was before I was born.
他参军了
He was in the army.
据说他是什么工程师 建造大桥的
An engineer of some kind, evidently.Built bridges.
他总是四处旅行 我们从未联络过
And he was always traveling.We never had any contact.
然后 在我15岁生日那天突然收到这张明信片
And then on my 15th birthday,that postcard shows up out of the blue.
金门大桥的那张
The one with the Golden Gate Bridge.
他在上面写道希望有天能和我见面
And he wrote on ithe hoped we could meet one day.
在那个时候 我应该出发去看世界了
Meantime I was supposed togo off and see the world.
他的落款是”爸爸”我把这张明信片视若珍宝
And he signed it “Dad” and I treasured it.
其实 我年龄一到立即就去买♥♥了这身高档西服
In fact, as soon as I was old enough,I went out and I bought this fancy suit.
心想我们终于相见的那天
And I thought, well,when we finally do meet,
我要给他留个好印象 让他为我自豪
I wanted to impress himand make him feel proud of me.
那之后再也没有他的消息了
Never heard from him again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!