旧金山 我们来了
San Francisco, here we come!
今晚真冷 好久没这样了
What a cold night. It’s been a long time.
芬奇
Finch.
是极光
It’s the aurora borealis.
是吗
Yeah?
如今不用去阿♥拉♥斯加也能看见了
Only now you don’t have to bein Alaska to see it.
这点可以感谢耀斑
You can thank the flare for that.
再见了 臭氧层
Goodbye, ozone.
再见了 阳光洒在脸上的感觉
Goodbye, feeling the sun on your face.
植被、庄稼和粮食 一切都永别了
Vegetation and crops and food.Goodbye, everything.
然而 我们还在
And yet, here we are.
是的
Yes.
我们还在 芬奇
Here we are, Finch.
能问你一件事吗
May I ask you something?
如果日光这么危险我们为什么不在夜间行驶
If daylight is so dangerous,why are we not traveling at night?
如果在夜间出行是安全的你不觉得我早该知道吗
You think if traveling at night were safe,I wouldn’t know that by now?
我们的目的地是哪里
Where are we headed?
金门大桥
The Golden Gate Bridge.
未知之地
Into the unknown.
灰尘、烟雾、摄氏70度的高温和紫外线辐射 这些我能克服
Dust and smoke and 150-degree heatand UV radiation, that I can handle.
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
因为它们是可以预测的
Because it’s predictable.
在夜间出行意味着不可预测的风险
Moving at night presentsthat which is not predictable.
意味着要防人
People.
躲在阴影里饥肠辘辘的人 心怀不轨的人
Starving people hiding in the shadows.People who mean you harm.
不能信任的人
People you cannot trust.
可是 为什么 你怎么知道不能信任那些人
But why? How do you knowyou can’t trust those people?
因为信任会害你送命
Because trust will get you killed.
不要信任任何人
Trust no one.
你又生我的气了
You’re mad at me again.
听着 你会遇到各种事
Look, things will happen to you.
你无法控制的事
Things that you cannot control.
你会有原始的情绪
Raw emotion will find you.
在这种时候 你如何应对、采取何种行动…
When it does, how you deal with it,what you do…
将定义你是谁
will define who you are.
你遇到这些情况了吗
Did that happen to you?
每个人都会遇到
It happens to all of us.
无论我们是否希望如此
Whether we want it to or not.
太冷了
It’s too cold.
我这把老骨头承受不了这个低温
Too cold for these old bones.
芬奇 如果可以 我想留在外面一会儿
Finch, I think I might stay here awhileif that’s okay with you.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
你身体有恙
You’re unwell.
我没事
I’m fine.
我有什么可以做的吗
What would you like me to do?
打电♥话♥找医生
Call a doctor.
乖 别动
Good boy. Stay.
走吧 杜威
Come on, Dewey.
让我们上路吧
Let’s get this show on the road.
第一课
Lesson number one:
永远不放过获得下一顿饭的机会
Never pass on the opportunityfor your next meal.
第二课
Lesson number two…
永远不要故意毁坏他人的物品
Never willfully destroyanother person’s property.
但是多点肌肉总是好的
But a little extra muscle wouldn’t hurt.
顺便一提 这是一种比喻
That’s a figure of speech, by the way.
来吧 杜威
Come, Dewey.
第三课
Lesson number three:
上面就像瑞士芝士一样
Up there, it’s like Swiss cheese.
紫外线辐射较强 摄氏62度
UV radiation high, 144 degrees.
请小心
Caution.

Hey.
留在这里
Stay here.
守卫堡垒
Guard the fort.
糟了
Oh, no.
第四课:发挥主观能动性
Lesson number four: Use your initiative.
药品
Medicine.
药品
Medicine.
主观能动性
Initiative.
第五课:享受生活
Lesson number five: Live a little.
不赖
Not bad.
别动
Stay, boy.
主观能动性…
Initiative, initiative,initiative, initiative!
不好
Oh, no.
对不起 杜威
I’m sorry, Dewey.
来吧
Come on.
芬奇
Finch.
你喜欢我的新外套吗
Do you like my new coat?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你到底有没有听进去我的话
Have you listened to me at all?
但是 主观能动性 芬奇
But… But initiative, Finch.
主观能动性需要常识
Initiative requires common sense.
如果你有常识 就会知道这个地方不太对劲
If you had any, you’d knowthere’s something wrong with this place.
芬奇 你觉得…
Finch, do you think…
快离开
Walk away now.
芬奇
Finch.
杜威在哪里
Where’s Dewey?
杜威不在了
Dewey’s gone.
心率较高 每分钟150次
Heart rate high, 150 bpm.
门 快关门
The door. Get the door.
请小心
Caution.
心率较高
Heart rate high.
拿好这个
Here, take this.
-请小心 -来控制方向盘
-Caution. -Now come take the wheel.
体温较高 摄氏40度
Body temperature high, 104.8.
血压较高
Blood pressure high.
-我能否建议… -不能
-May I make a suggestion… -No!
你不能 那是个陷阱 而你直直走进去
No, you may not. That was a trapand you walked right into it.
杜威是我们的一员现在它离开了 都因为你愚蠢的错误
Dewey was one of us and now he’s goneall because of your stupid mistake.
-请小心 心率较高 -来吧
-Caution. Heart rate high. -Come on, boy.
来 过来 宝贝来 去吧…
Come on. Here, boy. Come on, boy. Go. Go.
从现在开始有新的规矩
From now on, there’s a new set of rules.
不能再犯错 我们犯不起更多错误了
No more mistakes.We can’t afford that anymore.
你希望我做什么
What would you like me to do?
开车 越远越好
Drive. We need the miles.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
有人在跟踪我们
We’re being followed.
是吗
We are?
是谁
By who?
我不想知道答案
I don’t want to find out.
你还是能看见路的 对吗
You can still see, right?
我能
I can see.
我们必须甩掉他
We… We have to lose him.
油门踩到底… 踩油门
Floor it. Floor it.Put your foot on the gas.
-但是弗利特伍德手册写… -照做就好 快点 现在就踩
-But the Fleetwood manual says… -Do it. Just do it. Do it now!
快点 加快速度
Go. Go! Go faster.
我能提一个建议吗 芬奇
May I make a suggestion, Finch?
-我们必须离开这条路 -你在做什么
-We have to get off this road. -What are you doing?
-天桥 那就意味着有隧♥道♥ -我不懂
-Overpass. That means an underpass. -I don’t understand.
就是现在 向左转
Now. Now! Hard left!
快点 你为什么停下
Go. Go! Why are you stopping?
我们必须藏起来 快
We have to hide! Go!
现在就得动了
We have to go now!
-芬奇 我觉得… -马上 快
-Finch, I think… -Now! Go!
芬奇
Finch.
这个隧♥道♥的最大高度是
Maximum height ofthis particular underpass
4米
is 13 feet and 7 inches.
根据这辆车的基本定制规格 我们…
With the basic customizationsof the vehicle, we’re…
芬奇
Finch!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!