我们在将操作系统连接至硬件时遇到问题
Now, we were having real problemsgetting the OS to talk to the hardware.
团队很肯定问题出在硬件
And the team was certainthat it was a hardware issue.
但我知道不是的 原因在其他地方
But I knew it wasn’t.It was something else.
猜猜最后谁解决了问题
And guess who cracked it?
总之 那不重要
Well, anyway, that doesn’t matter.
接下来
The next thing I know,
TAE技术公♥司♥的创始人诺曼罗斯托克博士
is Doctor Norman Rostoker,who founded TAE Technologies,
来看我们了
he pays us a visit.
那可是大事
And that is a big deal.
他表扬了我们 然后专门找到我
He pats us on the backand then he singles me out.
他说:”温伯格”
He says, “Weinberg.”
他知道我的名字
The man knows my name.
没错 他说
That’s right. He said,
“温伯格 我听说解决方案是你一人想出来的 是吗”
“Weinberg, I heard you figured this outall by yourself. Is that true?”
我得仔细思考怎么回答
And I had to think about thatfor a minute.
但是 我知道我必须说什么
But then I knew what I had to say.
所以我告诉他 如果没有我的团队我是不会想出来的
And so I told himI couldn’t have done it without my team.
但你说你的团队是一群白♥痴♥
But you said your team werea bunch of knuckleheads.
他直视着我的眼睛 他知道我在说谎
Well, he looked me right in the eye,and he knew I was lying.
但他也知道我不会背叛团队
But he also knew I had my team’s back.
所以他对我眨了眨眼 然后告诉我们
So he gave me this wink and told us all,
“团队工作 那才是关键”
“Teamwork. That’s the key.”
团队工作是关键
Teamwork is the key.
-对 -眨眨眼
-Yeah. -Wink, wink.

That’s right.

That’s right.
我不确定这个故事的涵义是什么 芬奇
I’m not sure I understandwhat the story was about, Finch.
-思考一下 -我在思考
-Well, think about it. -I am.
它的涵义是建立信任 让他人信任你
It’s about building trustand getting other people to trust you.
是的 但是你并不信任你的团队 芬奇
Yes, but you didn’t actuallytrust your team, Finch.
我觉得这个故事很难理解
And I found the storyquite hard to follow.
我能否建议…
May I suggest…
芬奇
Finch.
芬奇 需要我驾驶吗
Finch, would you like me to drive?
-探测到紫外线辐射 -我只需要几分钟
-UV radiation detected, -I just need a few minutes.
摄氏61度
141 degrees.
你们俩…
I want you two…
开始努力
to start working on…
建立信任吧
that trust.
-好吗 -像故事里说的一样
-Okay? -Like in the story?
对 和故事里说的一样
Yeah, yeah. Just like in the story.
留在遮阴处
Stay in the shade.
别这样
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
-嘿 不 -来吧
-Hey, no. -Come on.
不… 不是那样
No. No, no, not that way.
-来吧 -别这样
-Come on. -Come on.
过来 好的
Come here. Okay, okay.
把绳子给我 我来吧
Give me this. Give me this.
嘿 乖孩子 来吧
Hey, come on, boy. Come on.
就这样 对
There you go. Yeah.
我说过它不喜欢我吧
I told you he doesn’t like me.
你留在这里
You just stay here.
守卫堡垒
Guard the fort.
我们吃点什么呢
What should we have?
爪子不能上桌
Get your elbows off the table.
爪子不能上桌 拿下去
Get your elbows off the table.Off the table. Down.
芝士通心粉
Mac and cheese.
我要点一份三层火鸡三文治
I’m gonna get a triple-decker turkey club.
该死
Shit.
别动
Stay.

Hey!
不 嘿… 来 嘿
No! Hey, hey, come. Hey.
过来这边 很好
Come here. Good, good, good.
别动
Stay.
嘿 怎么回事 杰夫
Hey, what’s going on, Jeff?
没什么
Nothing.
你刚才是开房♥车了吗
Did you just drive the RV?
没有
No.
没有
No?
但它确实动了
It did roll though.
好吧
Oh, okay. Good.
因为我觉得你还没准备好开房♥车
Because I don’t think you’re quite readyto drive the RV yet.
我观察过你开车
I have seen you drive.
你不开心吗
Are you upset?
你仔细听我说
I need you to listen to me, okay?
好的
Okay.
找到防紫外线服 拿给我
I want you to fetch the UV suitand bring it to me.
头盔、冷却箱 还有其他的
The helmet, the cooling unit,everything, okay?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
明白吗
Is that understood?
明白
Understood.
不…
No, no! No!

No!
不…
No, no!

No!
我的意思是走过来
I meant on foot!
不 停下
No, stop! Stop!
我是出色的司机
I am an excellent driver.
过来
Come here.
紫外线对所有人一视同仁 狗皮肤、人类皮肤 都会烧毁
UV doesn’t discriminate. Dog skin, human skin, they both fry.
-我以为你希望我… -我只交代了你一件事
-I thought you wanted me… -You have one job to do.
照顾好这只狗 这是我制♥造♥你的原因
Take care of this dog.It’s the reason I made you.
这是你存在的唯一原因
It’s the only reason you exist.
第四条指令
The fourth directive.
我不需要同伴 我不需要朋友
I don’t need companionship. I don’t need a friend.
我需要你做好你的本职
I need you to do your job.
对不起 我…
I’m sorry. I am…
我知道你昨天才来到这个世界上但你该长大了
I know you were born yesterday, but it’s time for you to grow up!
说实话 打从一开始你就是一场疯狂的赌博
God’s honest truth, you werea crazy gamble from start to finish.
你必须明白我们多么脆弱
You just need to understandhow vulnerable we are.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
现在也是时候了
Now is as good a time as any.
是时候做什么
What for?
慢慢…
Now gently. Very gently.
加一点油门
Give it just a little gas.
别急
Don’t rush it.
轻一点
Just very gently.
这不叫轻
That’s not gently.
-抱歉 -你知道轻的意思
-Sorry. -You know what gently means.
小心
Easy.
小心…
Easy now. Easy.
小心
Easy.
别把方向盘打过了
Don’t oversteer.
对 你打得太过了 这叫转向过度
Yeah, you’ve oversteered.That’s oversteering.
-抱歉 -把脚稍微抬起一点点
-Sorry. -Ease your foot up just a hair.
不错
Good.
不错
Good.
好的 保持平稳 就像现在这样
All right. Now keep it steady,just like this.
很好
Perfect.
我知道 看路
I know… Eyes on the road.
这辆车很费油 但我做了一些改造
Now, she’s a little thirsty,but I made some modifications.
如果保持平稳速度行驶在时速80公里以下 那就没问题
So if we can keep it steady,under 50, we should be okay.
很好
Good. Yeah.
我是出色的司机
I am an excellent driver.
先别翘尾巴
Well, don’t get ahead of yourself.
眼睛看路
Eyes on the road.
你瞧吧 雨人 你不过是学徒
See, rain man? You’re just an apprentice.
那我就是出色的学徒
Then I am an excellent apprentice.
好吧
Mm-hmm

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!