请寻找掩蔽地点
Shelter advised.
-确保缆线绷紧 -绷紧
-Make sure there is no slack on the cable. -No slack.
520米
1,700 feet.
龙♥卷♥风♥警告
Tornado warning.
请寻找掩蔽地点
Shelter advised.
好的 下一个 再给我一个
All right, the next one.Give me the next one.
-龙♥卷♥风♥警告 430米 -我还是什么都看不见
-Tornado warning. 1,400 feet. -I still can’t see anything.
-来吧 天啊 加油 -请小心 心率较高
-Come on. Oh, my God. Come on. -Caution. Heart rate high.
你能做到的
You can do this.
你应该回到房♥车上
You should returnto the recreational vehicle.
370米
1,200 feet.
270米
900 feet.

Hey.
来 很好 真不错
Here. Good. Oh, good.
请寻找掩蔽地点
Shelter advised.
150米
500 feet.
快回来
Get back in here.
快点 回到车上
Come on! Get back in!
我们必须留在车里
We gotta be inside right now!
请寻找掩蔽地点
Shelter advised.
去后面
Get in the back.
-后面… -杜威 不是说你
-The back. The back. -Dewey! Not you.
90米
300 feet.
芬奇 我该做什么
Finch, what should I do?
抓紧某件东西
Hang on to something.
-60米 -谁最乖
-200 feet. -Who’s a good boy?
抓好了 芬奇
Holding on, Finch.
15米 最后警告 请小心
50 feet. Extreme caution.
请寻找掩蔽地点
Shelter advised.
我没事
I am okay.
大家都没事吗
Everyone okay?
你还好吗
You good, boy?
杜威 你呢
Dewey? You?
谢谢 我还在想那个去哪了
Thanks. I wondered what happened to that.
不太走运啊
This could have gone better.
它把肌肉用在这里了
He used his muscle on that.
嘿 你做得很好
Hey. Good job.
芬奇
Finch.
该死的
Damn it.
我们很幸运 非常幸运
We have been very fortunate.Extremely fortunate.
弗利特伍德南风房♥车的安全性能并不好
The Fleetwood Southwindis not known for its safety features.
-你知道吗… -你找到千斤顶了吗
-Did you know that… -Did you find the jack?
我找到了一个备胎 但没找到千斤顶
I have located a spare but no jack.
很好 轮胎裂开了 但没有千斤顶
Great. Shredded tire, no jack.
犯错会送命 温伯格 这点你早该明白了
Mistakes will get you killed, Weinberg.You should know that by now.
芬奇
Finch.
主观能动性
Initiative.
好的
All right.
好的 放下来
Okay, let her down.
很好
Good.
我很喜欢做千斤顶
I really enjoyed being a jack.
你很擅长做千斤顶
You do make a good jack.
我们…
You know, we…
应该考虑给你起个名字了
We should consider giving you a name.
我很愿意
I would like that very much.
千斤顶如何
Well, how about Jack?
不 千斤顶是工具的名字
No, Jack is a tool’s name.
威廉莎士比亚如何 你能叫我威廉莎士比亚吗
How about William Shakespeare? Will you call me William Shakespeare?
那名字已经有人用了
That’s taken.
起个没那么复杂的名字吧 简单点的
Maybe something a little less complicated. You know? Keep it simple.
拿破仑波拿巴
Napoleon Bonaparte.
拿破仑很矮
Napoleon was short.
很矮有什么问题吗
And what is wrong with being short?
没有 但你不矮 你很高
Nothing at all. It’s just thatyou are not short. You’re very tall.
我非常高
I am very tall.
我喜欢罗福这个名字
I like the name Rover.
罗福是小狗的名字
Rover is a dog’s name.
我说的是早期着陆火星的那部火星车
I was thinking ofthe early Mars planetary lander.
好吧 还是想一个更简单或更合适的名字吧
Okay. Still, maybe somethinga little less complicated or appropriate.
一个不是总被用作狗名的名字
Maybe you want somethingthat’s not already a dog’s name?
不要
No.
为什么小狗没有名字
Why doesn’t the dog have a name?
它有名字
He does have a name.
它叫古德耶尔
It’s Goodyear.
我喜欢这个名字
I like that name.
为什么不用这个名字叫它 毕竟它是你的狗
Why not use it? He is your dog after all.
它不是我的狗
Well, he’s not my dog.
它不属于任何人
He is his own dog.
而且只有我们俩 要名字有什么用
Besides, with just the two of us,who needs names?
杰夫
Jeff.
杰夫
Jeff?
杰夫
Jeff.
杰夫 真的
Jeff. Really?
我说了什么好笑的话吗
Have I said something funny?
不 当然没有 不是
No. No, absolutely not. No.
这个名字短而简单
It is short and simple.
是的
Yes, it is.
-正如你所建议的 芬奇 -对
-Just like you suggested, Finch. -Yeah.
而且我查过了
And I’ve checked.
它不是狗名
It isn’t a dog’s name.
没错 绞尽脑汁
No, it’s not. For the life of me,
我也想不出哪只狗叫杰夫 所以…
I cannot ever remembera dog named Jeff, so…
那么 若你允许 芬奇
Then, with your permission, Finch…
不需要经过我允许
None required.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
另一只手 同一边的手
Other hand. Corresponding hand.
握手
And shake hands.
欢迎来到这个世界 杰夫
Welcome to the world, Jeff.
嘿…
Hey, hey, hey!
你们在闹什么
What’s going on with all the fuss?
我觉得如果我会说狗语我们的沟通会更顺畅
I thought our communication might improveif I learn to talk dog.
我进行了比较分♥析♥
I have made a comparative analysis.
我认为我已识别出若干基本音节单位
I believe I have isolatedseveral root phonetic units.
然而 它似乎误解了我所说的一切
However, it seems to have misunderstoodeverything I have said.
-它怎么了 芬奇 -不是”它”
-What is the matter with it, Finch? -It’s not an “it.”
是”他”
It’s a “him.”
不存在狗语这种东西
There’s no such thing as dog talk.
我觉得它不喜欢我
I don’t think it likes me.
它还不信任你
Well, he doesn’t trust you yet.
这需要时间
That takes time.
芬奇 我不太理解信任这个概念
Finch, I’m not sure I understandthis concept of trust.
你能为我解释一下吗
Can you explain for me, please?
好的 信任是指我们…
Okay. Trust is when we…
信任是… 我们 你知道 信任的时候
Well, trust is how we, you know, trust.
是…
It’s…
不如我给你讲个故事吧
Well, how about if I tell you a story?
你要给我讲关于信任的故事吗
Are you going to tell mea story about trust?
是一个关于我的故事
Well, it’s a story about me. All right.
好的 那么 很久以前
All right, so once upon a time,
我还在TAE技术公♥司♥当初级职员时
back when I was a junior at Tri Alpha,
有来自最上级的消息说我将加入一支团队
word came from up topthat I was gonna be put on a team
那支团队正在开♥发♥RMS系统
that was developing the RMS system.
问题是我不喜欢团队工作
Problem was that I didn’t reallylike working on a team,
-所以我遇到了问题… -你为什么不喜欢
-so I was having some problems… -Why didn’t you like
团队工作 芬奇
working on a team, Finch?
因为我团队的人是一群白♥痴♥
Because my teamwas a bunch of knuckleheads.
-放下… -什么是白♥痴♥…
-Put that down. Put that down. -What’s a knuckle…
什么是白♥痴♥
What’s a knucklehead?
我只是在独自工作时效果更好 听我说
I just worked better by myself, okay?Now listen.
-正在听 -好的
-Listening. -All right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!