紫外线辐射较强 请小心
UV radiation high. Caution.
你好 小狗
Hello, dog.
温度 摄氏6♥4♥度
Temperature, 147 degrees.
关于这辆车我知道3027个趣味知识
I know 3,027 interesting factsabout this vehicle.
需要我驾驶吗
Would you like me to drive?
不 你刚学会走路
No, you just learned how to walk.
等等… 我坐下再开
Wait, wait. Let me sit down.
你知道圣路易斯的人口超过六十万吗
Did you know the population of St. Louisis over 600,000?
人都去哪了
Where is everybody?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
我们进入山地后应该就安全了
Yeah, we should be safeonce we get into the mountains.
芬奇 我们的目的地是哪里
Finch, what is our destination?
在我小时候 这些田地开满了野花
When I was a kid, these fieldswere covered with wildflowers.
芥菜籽、苜蓿 放眼望去五彩缤纷
Mustard seed, alfalfa.Color as far as the eye could see.
到了夏天还有蜜蜂
And in summertime, there were bees.
你一定会很喜欢的
You would’ve loved it.
芬奇 我的脑后吊着某个东西
Finch, there is somethinghanging out the back of my head.
我知道 别乱碰
I know. Don’t fiddle with it.
抱歉
Sorry.
停止道歉
And stop apologizing.
抱歉
Sorry.
能安全地停车后我就帮你看看
As soon as it’s safe to stop,I’ll take a look.
汪汪
Woof, woof.
紫外线辐射较强 摄氏74度
UV radiation high. 165 degrees.
请小心
Caution.
-别动 -抱歉
-Hold still. -Sorry.
这是你去过的地方的照片
Are these all photographsof places you have been?
这是明信片
Those are postcards.
对了 乱翻别人的私人物品是很无礼的
For the record, it’s rude to riflethrough a man’s personal effects.
明信片
Postcards.
像信一样寄出的卡片
Like a card sent in the post?
对… 以前人们会这么做
Yes. Yes, people actually used to do that.
那是在互联网出现以前
Before this thing they call the Internet.
为什么
Why?
这样亲朋好友就能保持联♥系♥
So friends and family could stay in touch.
那是谁寄的
Who sent that one?
-糟糕 -怎么回事
-Oops. -What was that?
没什么… 别乱动就好
Nothing. Nothing. Just stop fidgeting.
抱歉
Sorry.
那是谁寄给你的
Who sent you that one?
旧金山的一位叔叔
An uncle in San Francisco.
这张呢
And this one?
那是伦敦塔桥
Well, that’s the Tower Bridge in London.
那是纽约布鲁克林大桥
And that’sthe Brooklyn Bridge in New York.
那是悉尼海港大桥
And that’s Sydney Harbour Bridge.
悉尼海港
Sydney Harbour?
我很想看看这座桥
I would like to see this bridge very much.
我们不如把那里当作目的地吧 芬奇
Maybe we shouldmake this our destination, Finch.
悉尼有点远
Well, Sydney’s pretty far away.
不如去近一点的地方 比如旧金山
Why not something a little closer,like San Francisco?
那里离这多远
How far away is that?
准确距离为2915公里
1,811 miles exactly.
也许我们可以一起去看看
Maybe we’ll see it together.
好 完成
There. All done.
完好如新
Good as new.
我们得上路了
Well, we have got toget this show on the road.
你还有许多东西要学
You have a lot to learn.
不 杜威 给大家伙一个机会
No, Dewey.Let’s let the big fella have a turn.
观察并模仿我
Watch me then imitate.
第一课
Now, lesson number one…
第一课
Lesson number one.
永远不放过获得下一顿饭的机会
Never pass on the opportunityfor your next meal.
尤其是当你有一只饥饿的小狗等着吃饭
Especially when you havea hungry dog to feed.
尤其是当你有一只饥饿的小狗等着吃饭
Especially when you havea hungry dog to feed.
比如那边的电影院
Like that theater there.
你瞧 门上的挂锁仍是完整的
You see, the padlocks on the doorsare still intact.
仍是完整的
They are still intact.
意味着里面的东西还在
That means whatever was insideis still inside.
紫外线辐射较强
UV radiation high.
-第二课 -请小心
-And lesson number two… -Caution.
看上面 天空有很多洞 就像瑞士芝士一样
Up there, there are holes in the sky. It’s like Swiss cheese.
-看上面 就像瑞士芝士一样 -我花了一段时间才弄清情况
-Up there, it’s like Swiss cheese. -Took me awhile to figure that out.
耀斑爆发时 将臭氧层完全破坏
When the flare hit,it completely fried the ozone,
然后电磁脉冲瞬间将一切电器都损毁了
and then the EMP took outeverything electrical just like that.
幸好我当时在上班
It was a good thing I was at work.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在定位芝士的位置
I was locating the cheese.
过来
Come here.
但是 芬奇 你说上面就像瑞士芝士一样
But, Finch, you said up there it’s like Swiss cheese.
-我正在定位芝士的位置 -嘿 这不是开玩笑
-I was locating the cheese. -Hey, this is not a joke.
我穿这套防紫外线服不是为了好玩
I don’t wear this UV suit for fun.
这不是开玩笑我穿这套防紫外线服不是为了好玩
This is not a joke.I don’t wear this UV suit for fun.
你为什么学我说话
Why are you imitating me?
你说观察并模仿你
You said watch then imitate.
-停止模仿我 -抱歉
-Stop imitating me. -Sorry.
也停止道歉
And stop apologizing.
停止中
Stopping.
第三课
Lesson number three is:
永远不要故意毁坏他人的物品
Never willfully destroysomebody else’s property.
多点肌肉总是好的
A little extra muscle wouldn’t hurt.
帮我开门
Help me open this door.
肌肉
Muscle.
肌肉太多了
That was a little too much muscle.
你能说得简单一点吗
Can you simplify?
这是一种比喻
That’s a figure of speech.
也就是用另一种说法表达意思和芝士一样
It’s another way of saying something,like the cheese.
和芝士一样
Like the cheese.
对 和芝士一样 不过不一样
Yeah, like the cheese. Except not exactly.
芬奇 这是威廉莎士比亚的剧作
Finch, this is a playby William Shakespeare.
一部剧情喜剧 关于爱
A dramatic comedy about love,
欺骗和其他的人类误解…
deception, and other human misunders…
我从来没喜欢过戏剧
Never really cared for the theater.
第四课
Lesson number four:
发挥主观能动性
Use your initiative.
-芬奇 你觉得吃这个安全吗 -拿着这个
-Finch, do you think this is safe to eat? -Hold this.
-大约15年了 -就是这样
-It is approximately 15 years old. -Just like that.
你知道这为什么称为爆米花
Now why do you thinkthey called it popcorn, huh?
第五课 享受生活
Lesson number five: Live a little.
试试吧
Go ahead.

Yeah.
再来
Again.
再来…
Again, again!
再来…
Again, again!
发现龙♥卷♥风♥ 请寻找掩蔽地点
Tornado detection. Shelter advised.
气压…
Air pressure…
该死 我以为在到达这个海拔之前龙♥卷♥风♥就会消散
Damn it. I thought it would break upbefore it reached this altitude.
体温较高 摄氏39度
Body temperature high, 102.2.
气压下降
Air pressure drop.
芬奇 我的脑袋中有什么在晃动
Finch, there is something rattling aroundinside of my head.
请寻找掩蔽地点
Shelter advised.
-龙♥卷♥风♥警告 请寻找掩蔽地点 -别动…
-Tornado warning. Shelter advised. -Stay. Stay, boy.
别动 乖狗狗
Stay. Good dog.
龙♥卷♥风♥警告 请寻找掩蔽地点
Tornado warning. Shelter advised.
跟我来
Follow me.
别动…
Stay, boy. Stay.
我们要用这些长钉和绞盘将房♥车固定在地面
We need to tie the RV downwith these spikes and the winches.
看见我在做什么吗
You see what I’m doing?
你要准确地模仿我的动作 明白吗
You need to imitate me exactly.Understand?
明白
Understand.
550米 550米
1,800 feet. 1,800 feet.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!