再说一遍?
Say again?
有敌人来了
We have incoming.
莱恩,去拿那个士兵的生物电池
Ryan, get the soldier’s pac.
我需要帮手!中士!
I need a hand! Sarge!
那些能量标?他们没用了 是的
Those buoys? They’re not working. Yeah.
你没事吧? 当然没事
Are you all right? Of course I am.
我们离开这里吧!
Let’s get the hell out of here!
有些不对劲,这不应该发生的
Something’s not right. This shouldn’t be happening.
有什么东西在吸引他们
Something’s attracting them.
阿琪!
Aki!
他们正在追我们,靠近得很快 简,你领路
They’re right on us, sir, closing in fast! Jane, take the lead.
我要开火了
Fire in the hole!
带我们离开这里,尼尔
Get us out of here, Neil.
长官,我很想,可是… 快点
Sir, I would love to, but I… Just do it!!
好了,原来是这样
Okay, that’s it.
她的情况很不妙
That doesn’t look good.
我们得送她去医院
We have to get her to a hospital.
你必须遵守命令,长官 到底这么回事?
You have your orders, sir. What the hell’s going on?
我们必须立刻拘捕罗斯博士
Dr. Ross is to be taken into custody now, sir.
放下你的武器,这是命令!
Lower your weapons. That’s an order!
长官,我们别无选择 只能撤销你的指挥权
Sir, we have no choice, but to relieve you of your command.
我不会让你这么做的,除非你先杀了我
I won’t let you do this, soilder. You’ll have to shoot me.
退后,上尉!
Stand down, Captain!
大家坚持住!
Hang on, everyone!
够了,所有人 把手举到我看得见的地方,快点!
That’s enough. Hands where I can see them now.
深遂眼睛,右满舵!
Deep Eyes, hard to starboard!
尼尔,尽快把我们送回纽约!
Neil, get us back to New York, fast!
深遂眼睛小队从荒原回来了,长官
The Deep Eyes are returning from the wastelands, sir.
显然发生了一件事
Apparently there was an incident.
幽灵都被罗斯博士吸引了
It would seem the Phantoms were attracted to Dr. Ross.
小队人员险些没能逃出来
The crew barely escaped with their lives.
而且,长官,爱德华上尉仍然在掌控指挥
Captain Edwards is still in command.
发布命令
Issue an order.
我要逮捕爱德华和罗斯博士
I want Edwards and Dr. Ross placed under arrest.
与希德博士灵魂波理论有关的…
All research materials pertaining to Dr. Sid’s wave theory…
…所有研究资料立即全部没收
…are to be confiscated immediately.
这样做委员会不会同意的
That might not go over well with the council.
那可真不幸
What a tragedy that would be.
天赐良机,少校 这位好上尉为我们提供了一个机会
This is perfect. The good captain has opened the door for us.
到明天早上,委员会会服从我们…
By tommorow morning, the council will be at our feet…
感谢我们揪出叛徒…
…thanking us for exposing the traitors and imploring us…
并恳求我们从幽灵手中拯救他们
…to save them from the Phantoms.
她怎么样了,博士?
How is she, doctor?
她快死了 你一定要救她
She is dying. There must be something you can do.
阿琪正在和六个幽灵搏斗
Aki is fighting with only six of the spirits.
我们得将第七个装置在她的胸板上
We’ll have to implant the seventh directly into her chest plate.
那里中了一枪,它可能损坏了
It took a bullet. I think it might be damaged.
我们必须尽快修理这个胸板
We have to repair this panel quickly.
她的生命迹象正在减弱 阿琪快离开我们了
Her vital signs are dropping. Aki is slipping away from us.
她需要一个友善的灵魂 把她留在这个世界
She needs a sympathetic spirit to help hold her in this world.
我想没有谁比你更合适这个任务了,上尉
I can think of none better suited for that task than yours, captain.
我不明白 你不需要明白
I don’t understand. You don’t have to understand.
现在你只要和她在一起
You just be with her now.
你将她留下来
You keep her here with us.
阿琪?我们在哪?
Aki? Where are we?
在一个外星球
On an alien planet.
这怎么可能?
How is that possible?
我也不太清楚
I’m not entirely sure.
你看来很平静
You seem pretty calm.
几个月来我每天都做这个梦
I’ve been having this dream every night for months.
做梦?
Dream?
不管它是什么
Well, whatever it is.
你真的在这里,是吗?
You’re really here, aren’t you?
我到底发生了什么事?
What’s happening to me?
希德在你身上装入了第七个幽灵
Sid is implanting the seventh spirit directly into your body.
那你是来精神支持我的
Then you’re my spiritual support.
格雷,你对我真好
Gray, how sweet of you.
我想你不明白事情有多严重
Look, I don’t think you realize how serious this situation is.
你最好过来看看,长官
Something you should see here, sir.
这是什么玩意,少校?
And I am watching what, major?
罗斯博士好象记录了她的梦
It seems Dr. Ross has been recording her dreams.
我为什么要对她的梦…
And why would I be interested in…
…感兴趣?
…her dreams?
那就是了,这就是我们的证据
This is it. This is our evidence.
她受到幽灵的操控
She’s under the influence of the Phantoms.
罗斯博士这些梦 可以让委员会批准使用宙斯大炮
The dreams should be all the council needs to authorize the Zeus cannon.
委员会宁愿躲在堡垒里面…
The council is content to hide inside this barrier…
坐视世界一天一天的死亡
…while the world dies more every day.
我认为需要在正确的方向上推动他们一下
I believe they need a push in the right direction.
召集你的心腹手下
Get together a group of your most trusted men.
他们在干什么?他们为什么瞪着我们?
What are they doing? Why are they staring at us?
不是瞪着我们
Not at us.
欢迎回来,上尉
Welcome back, captain.
结束了吗?
Is it over?
她怎么样,博士?
How is she, doctor?
她没事,可这只是暂时的
She’ll be fine. But this is temporary.
我们需要找到第八个 和最后一个灵魂才能救她
We’ll need to find the eighth and final spirit to cure her.
阿琪,听得到我吗?
Aki, can you hear me?
我完成了
I finished it.
我知道它的意思
I know what it means.
我知道幽灵到底是什么了
I know what the Phantoms really are.
别动!你们被捕了!
Nobody move! You’re all under arrest!
已经逮捕他们了,长官
We have them, sir.
长官?
Sir?
我的妻子和女儿…
My wife and daughter…
在旧金山堡垒被幽灵杀了
…were killed by Phantoms in the San Francisco Barrier when the city was attacked.
我告诉过你吗?
Did I ever tell you that?
我在想,眼看着…
I try to imagine what that must have been like…
周围无辜的人被杀害,该是怎样的感受
…seeing everyone around you fall over dead for no apparent reason.
战争结束了,但你老是感觉有什么东西在身边…
And then, at the end, feeling something next to you…
看不见…
…invisible…
但触动着你…
…touching you…
深深地进入你的身体…
…reaching inside your body…
你也曾经失去过家人,是吗?
You’ve lost family, haven’t you?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
所以我才信任你
That’s why I trust you.
你们全部
All of you.
你们知道什么事应该做
You know what must be done.
堡垒控制中心
解除安全限制
Security override.
周边被侵入
Perimeter breach.
少校,逮捕这些人
Major, arrest these men.
放松点,站起来,离开你的位子
Take it easy. Stand up. Go.
你们被解职了,别多问
You are relieved of your post. Don’t ask questions.
降低防护能源到第三十一区
Reduce power to Sector 31.
长官,你应该知道幽灵…
Sir, you do realize that the Phantoms…
我知道,少校…
What I realize…
我们必须强迫委员会去行动了
…is we must force the council to take action.
阿尔法能量通道的百分之二十五已转移
25% of energy pipe alpha redirected.
降低防护能源输出到第三十一区
Lowering power output to Sector 31.
第三十一区的屏障被破坏 将军,他们过来了
Barrier breach in Sector 31, General. They’re coming through now.
在封闭空间中我们完全 能够应付几个的幽灵
We can handle a few Phantoms in a contained space.
放松,少校 今晚结束后,你就会成为一个英雄
Relax, major. When this night’s over, you’re going to be a hero.
阿琪,我不认为… 你在我的梦里,格雷,你看到了
Aki I don’t think… You were in my dream, Gray. You saw it.
我不确定我看到的是什么 你怎么确定呢?
I’m not sure what I saw. How can you be?
上尉,请让她继续
Captain, please, let her continue.
你想我们为何不能知道…
Why do you think we’ve never been able to determine…
像人一样大的幽灵和 在荒原上活动的大幽灵之间的关系??
…a relationship between the human-sized Phantoms and the giant ones roaming the wastelands?
对不起,博士,究竟是什么关系?
Excuse me, doc, but what frigging relationship?
有像人一样大的幽灵 毛虫一样爬的幽灵…
I mean you got your human-sized Phantoms, and your creepy caterpillary Phantoms…
会飞的幽灵,别忘了还有我喜欢的…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!