匹配
是匹配的,我们找到了
It’s a match. We’ve found it.
是的
Yes.
第六个灵魂
The sixth spirit.
你今天几乎违反了所有的军方禁令
You broke nearly every protocol.
你认为在堡垒外它能存活多久
How long do you think this would have survived outside the barrier?
委员会和军队中都有人在找茬 想设法阻止我们的研究
There are elements in the council and military waiting to shut us down.
二十年前谁在幽灵身上 发现了这种能量?是你
Look, 20 years ago, who discovered this energy in the Phantoms? You.
谁证明这种能量存在于 人类和一切生命形式中
And who proved the same energy source existed in humans and every life form?
还是你,你也使控制这种能量成为可能
You. You made it possible to harness that energy…
并且用于生物电池、扫描器甚至堡垒城市
…for ovo-pacs, scanners, and even the barrier.
委员会知道,他们信任你 我们很快就可以证实…
The council knows. They trust you. We’re so close to proving…
但我们还需要这些
But we still need these parts.
对,再有两块就揭开谜底了
Two more pieces and we’ve solved the puzzle!
我们还要得到允许
We need to be free to find those pieces.
我给你看样东西,阿琪
I want to show you something, Aki.
这是什么 念
What is this? Read.
所有生命都源于盖亚 每个生命都有灵魂
“All life is born of Gaia and each life has a spirit.
每种灵魂都寄存于一个物质的身体…
Each new spirit is housed in a body.”
继续
Go on.
通过他们在地球上的经历 每个灵魂会成熟长大
“Through their experiences on Earth, each spirit matures and grows.
当肉体死亡…
When the physical body dies…
成熟、强大的灵魂返回盖亚…
…the mature spirit, enriched by life on Earth, returns to Gaia…
把经验也随之带走…
…bringing with it the experiences…
让盖亚得以存活成长
…enabling Gaia to live and grow.”
这是我的日记
It’s my old diary.
我四十三年前写的 那时我像你现在一样大
I wrote that 43 years ago, when I was the age you are now.
希德博士
Dr. Sid!
还记的伽利略吗,被关进监狱…
Remember Galileo? They threw him in jail because…
只是因为他说地球不是宇宙的中心
…he said the Earth was not the center of the universe.
我们也会有同样的遭遇
That could happen to us.
我们的观点并不受欢迎,阿琪
Our ideas are unpopular, Aki.
如果你有不利于你的记录…
If you have any notes that could be used against you…
销毁掉
…destroy them.
保存在这里 好的
Keep them up here. Right.
离你那上尉朋友远点
And stay away from the captain.
他救了你的命,你救了他的命 你们互不想欠
He saves your life, you save his, this leads to that.
我也曾经年轻过
I was young once.
博士,战争正在进行
Doctor, there is a war going on.
没有青春浪漫可言
No one’s young anymore.
委员会的女士们、先生们…
Members of the council…
请你们解释一下?
…could you please explain why?
宙斯炮一个月前就完成了
Zeus was completed a month ago.
如果我们攻击陨星 我们会从根本上消灭幽灵
If we attack the meteor, we will eliminate the Phantoms at the source.
海因将军,冷静
General Hein, calm down.
上次会议我们表决结果是六比二…
At our last meeting, we voted 6 to 2…
延迟使用宙斯炮攻击狮子座陨星
…to postpone using the Zeus cannon to attack the Leonid Meteor.
我们开会就是要再次就此事进行表决
We have re-convened today to vote that very issue again.
我要请生物中心的主管讲一下话
I’d like to ask the director of the Bio-Etheric Center to speak.
希德博士,请
Dr. Sid, please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
正如你们所知,幽灵的巢穴在…
As you all know, the Phantoms’ nest is in the Leonid Meteor…
三十四年前坠落在这里的狮子座陨星
…that landed here 34 years ago.
你们现在看到的是对陨星的每次攻击记录
What you see now are the records of every assault on the meteor to date.
物理攻击毫无效果
Physical attacks have had utterly no effect.
这是三月前的一次全面轰炸
This took place three months ago during a full-scale bombardment.
请注意陨星以外的幽灵确实被消灭了
Please note the Phantoms outside the meteor are destroyed.
然而许多原来在陨星内部休眠的幽灵 却被唤醒了生命…
However, inside, many that were dormant come to life…
如你们所看到的 总体上幽灵密度并没有改变
…and as you see, overall Phantom density remains the same.
异星生物应对这种攻击的方法是…
The newly risen aliens respond to the attack…
潜入地球更深处
…by burrowing deeper into the Earth.
我对此很有兴趣,希德博士
This is very interesting to me, Dr. Sid.
因为我们在手术中看到了同样的事…
…because we see the same thing during surgery…
当我们对幽灵分子使用生物激光束 不也遇到了类似的情况吗?
…when using bio-etheric lasers on Phantom particles, do we not?
是的,没错
Yes, indeed we do.
受伤的分子逃跑了…
The injured particles escape…
逃向病人身体深处
…digging themselves deeper into a patient’s body.
我们增加激光能量 破坏这些深入的分子时…
When we increase the laser power to destroy these deeper particles…
会导致病人更大的伤害…
…we have had incidents of further injury to a patient…
有时候…
…and in some cases…
甚至导致死亡
…death.
这到底意味着什么,博士?
What exactly does that mean, Doctor?
这意味着很有可能…
It means there’s a very good chance…
宙斯炮的光束会烧掉陨星上的幽灵
…the beam from the Zeus cannon will burn the Phantoms.
正是这样,谢谢
Exactly! Thank you.
但是,如果光束能量太强…
However, it also means that the beam energy may be too strong…
…可能会破坏地球
…injuring the Earth.
破坏地球?
Injure the Earth?
你是说盖亚
You mean the Gaia.
我是说… 你是说地球的灵魂?
I mean… You mean the spirit of the Earth.
是的…
Yes…
地球的灵魂
…the spirit of the Earth.
简直是胡说八道
Did he say what I think he said?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我知道我在做什么,闭上你的嘴
I know what I’m doing. Keep your mouth shut.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
博士,以您的威望…
With all due respect…
你是来谈盖亚理论的吗?
…did you come here to talk about some Gaia theory?
告诉我们这个星球是活的?
To tell us that the planet is alive?
它有灵魂?
That it has a spirit?
那是童话,很遗憾我们没有时间讨论这个
That’s a fairy tale. And I’m sorry, but we don’t have time for that.
那不是童话,是真的
It is not a fairy tale. It is true.
如果我对地球开一枪…
So if I point a gun at the Earth and fire…
我不只打出个洞,而是在杀害地球
…I’m not just making a hole, I’m killing the planet.
希德博士,盖亚理论还没有被证明
Dr. Sid, the Gaia theory has not been proven.
即使盖亚存在 我们不还是要把幽灵消灭吗?
Even if Gaia does exist, won’t we still have to remove the Phantoms?
如果有成功的机会,我们就要抓住
If there’s a chance of success, we should take it.
你同意吗? 当然
Don’t you agree? Of course.
但是除了太空大炮外,还有一种选择
But there is an alternative to the space cannon.
另外一种选择?
Another method?
使幽灵丧失功能的一种方法 请讲
A means of disabling the Phantoms. Please.
众所周知外星人表现出 一种独特的能量形式
As we know, the aliens display a distinct energy pattern.
两个相对的生物…
It is a fact that two opposing bio-etheric waves…
被互相叠加,彼此削弱
…placed one over the other cancel each other out.
理论上可以合成一种…
It is theoretically possible to make a wave pattern…
与幽灵能量正好相反的灵魂波
…in opposition to the Phantom energy.
我们正在合成这种灵魂波,并且即将完成
We are assembling such a wave and are near completion.
诸位委员会成员…
Members of the council…
从全世界收集植物和动物…
…gathering plants and animals…
来对抗幽灵实在是一派胡言
…to fight the Phantoms is utter nonsense.
宙斯炮是一种已经证实有效的武器
The Zeus cannon is a proven, effective weapon.
会杀死幽灵
It will kill Phantoms.
我们有必要等待那些疯狂的发明吗…
Can we afford to wait for some crazy invention…
脆弱的动、植物大军…
…some army of touchy-feely plants and animals…
…对消灭异星生物根本起不了任何作用
…that offers no evidence that it will destroy the aliens?
我们有证据!
There is evidence!
我们已经部分完成灵魂波…
Our partially completed energy wave…
曾经成功阻止一位持久性感染病人…
…has successfully stopped Phantom particles from spreading…
…体内幽灵的扩散
…through a terminally infected patient.
博士,你有证据表明 这位病人已经治愈了吗?
Doctor, do you claim to have evidence that a terminal patient has been cured?
没有治愈,灵魂波还没完成
Not cured. The wave is not complete.
但我们已经成功将分子控制在病人体内
We’ve succeeded in containing the particles safely inside the patient.
证据在哪里?
Where is the proof?
在这里
Here.
阿琪,也许你为我们争取到一些时间 但是以什么作为代价呢
You may have bought us some time, Aki. But I wonder at what cost.
博士,你保护我时我也不能总躲在后面
I can’t keep hiding in the back while you protect me.
我也要让我所剩下的生命有意义
I want what life I have left to mean something.
听着,当我们发现第七和第八灵魂…
When we find the seventh and eighth spirits…
如果能发现的话,我们现在需要的是运气
If we find them. What we need now is luck.
运气一点也没有用
Luck has nothing to do with it.
信念与勤奋,姑娘…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!