Turn off my gas, Bruce!
操♥你♥妈♥ 道吉·吉尔曼
Fuck you, Dougie Gillman!
抑郁症患者
Repressed people.
是世上最值得同情的人了
You have to pity them more than anything else.
在遇到布鲁斯之前 我就是
I was like that before I met Bruce.
不过他拯救了我的灵魂
But he brought me out of myself.
我们的性♥爱♥俱乐部正是为此而建
That’s what our sex club was about.
布鲁斯知道我们的小游戏和各种调情
Bruce knows that our wee games and flirtations
只是为了增强我们之间的爱
only serve to strengthen our love
让我们的爱面对真实本性的挑战
by making it confront its true nature.
我现在变成一个更优秀的人了
I’m a better person now.
脱胎换骨
A different person.
那个臭婊♥子♥把我甩了
The fucking bitch has left me.
那婊♥子♥在天杀的圣诞节把我甩了
Christmas fucking Day and the bitch leaves me.
圣诞快乐 罗伯
Merry Christmas, Robbo!
你也是 格斯 你也是
Aye, same to you, Gus. Same to you.
圣诞有什么计划
So what’s your plans, then?
还是老一套的家庭聚会呗
Ah, just the usual family shite and all that.
我也是
Me, too.
操
Fuck!
你没事吧 布鲁斯
Are you all right, Bruce?
没事
Oh, aye.
-你没事吧 罗伯 -没事
– Are you all right, Robbo? – Aye.
-圣诞快乐 头儿 -少给我来这套
– Happy Christmas, sir. – Don’t you “Happy Christmas” me.
你说什么
Come again?
看看你现在这个鬼样子 布鲁斯
Look at the state you’re in, Bruce.
你简直给我们警队丢脸
You’re a disgrace to the force.
谋杀案还没破
This murder case is still hanging over us
而且你也还没找到
and you haven’t even managed
给布雷兹家打骚扰电♥话♥的人
to find the Blades’ phantom phone-caller.
我就快变成工会的笑柄了
I am quickly becoming the laughing-stock of the Lodge.
而且你也差不多要失去
And you are about to lose
晋升的机会了
any chance you ever had of this promotion.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我知道电♥话♥骚扰狂是谁了 头儿
I know who the pervert is, sir.
是克利福德·布雷兹
It’s Clifford Blades.
就是克利福德·布雷兹本人 头儿
It’s Clifford Blades himself, sir.
我会找到证据的
I’ll get you proof.
不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
碳酸锂片 主治躁郁症
戴维
Davie.
戴维 那不是我的错
Davie, it wasn’t my fault.
不是我的
It wasn’t my…
听你留言好像情况很紧急
Your message sounded urgent,
所以我就直接赶过来了
so I came straight over.
不过我本来也就打算过来给你送礼物
I wanted to drop your present off anyway
因为我要去英格兰探望双亲了
because I’m going to England to see my parents.
我母亲身体不太好了
Mother’s not very well.
邦蒂不太愿意让我去
Bunty’s not best pleased about me going.
那变♥态♥还在不停地给她打电♥话♥
This creep just won’t stop phoning her.
我 我可没给你准备礼物
I… I never got you anything.
没关系啊
Doesn’t matter.
很高兴见到你 哥们
It’s good to see you, pal.
能见到个人真好
Good to see somebody.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
喝点威士忌吗 心情会好点
You want a wee whisky? Cheer you up.
不了 还是不喝的好 我要开车
No, best not. I’m driving.
你♥他♥妈♥给我坐下 老兄
You’ll fucking sit down, man!
你今晚就住这儿了 明天再走 好吗
You’ll stay over here tonight and you’ll go tomorrow, ok?
就这样
OK.
你太太不会介意吗
Won’t your wife mind?
她回娘家了 她娘家在阿维莫尔
She’s at her mum’s. Her mum’s in Aviemore.
她有心脏病 快挂了
Old bird’s on her last legs with heart disease.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry to hear that.
不用 用不着遗憾
No, don’t fucking worry about it.
这老东西自找的
Stupid slag brought it on herself.
每天吃那么多巧克力
See, the amount of chocolate,
抽烟喝酒也那么凶 她不死谁死啊
booze and fags she consumes, it is fucking criminal.
那你女儿呢
What about your daughter?
妈的 别他妈跟我拉家常了
Christ, that’s enough of the family pish!
现在
Now…
给你来一杯单一麦芽威士忌
I’ve got a cheeky wee single malt here for you.
只给有品位的人喝 49年纯酿
Only for the developed palate, 49 years aged.
圣诞快乐 爱咋咋
Merry Christmas and all that shite.
老友一起喝上一杯也无伤大雅
Well, I suppose one between friends couldn’t hurt.
-圣诞快乐 -快乐吗
– Happy Christmas. – Is it?
威士忌喝得爽吗 布雷西
How are you getting on with that whisky then, Bladesey?
我已经有点晕了 布鲁斯
Feel a bit tipsy, Bruce.
大家好啊 欢迎收看《奇幻…
Hello and welcome to the Fantastic…
曼彻斯特 曼彻斯特
Manchester! Manchester!
-到你喊了 -不要
– You do it, man. – No.
来嘛 试试
Come on, give it a try.
不要 真不要 布鲁斯
No, really, Bruce.
-来嘛 过圣诞嘛 -不是我的风格
– Come on, it’s Christmas. – It’s not in my nature.
来嘛 别他妈的扫兴嘛
Come on, don’t be such a fucking spoilsport.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我叫弗兰克·西德博特姆
my name is Frank Sidebottom.
我是弗兰克·西德博特姆
I’m Frank Sidebottom.
我叫弗兰克·西德博特姆
My name is Frank Sidebottom.
你能来访真是个小惊喜
This is a lovely surprise.
我最好的哥们出门了
I was just checking up
我得替他照看下老婆
on my best mate’s missus while he was away,
确保她平安无事啊 对吧
seeing she was safe and secure and all that, you know?
真搞不明白你怎么会跟他做朋友
I don’t know why you bother with him.
他那么弱
He’s weak.
不像你
Not like you.
不 不 不 要我说
No, no, no, he’s…
他是个非常好的人
he’s one of the best, I say.
我真这么觉得 他人超好
That’s what I say. He’s one of the best.
真希望我也有像你这样忠诚的朋友
Oh, I wish I had a friend who was as loyal as you.
你干这行肯定见过不少恶劣的事
You must see some terrible things in your line of work.
是啊 的确是
Aye, I do. I really do, you know?
但你也只能 只能认了
But you just… you just deal with it.
就像你一样 邦蒂
Like you do, Bunty,
像你对付这个电♥话♥骚扰狂一样
with this prank phone-caller.
你好像完全没被他影响到 是吗
You don’t seem to let it get to you, do you?
我就是让他这么以为的
Well, that’s what I try to make him think.
但是 内心深处还是受到了极大伤害
But, you know, it hurts terribly.
我只希望克利福德能像你一样强壮
I just wish Clifford could be as strong as you.
操
Fuck.
操 等一下
Fuck! Wait a minute.
这样不对 克利福挺好的
This is wrong. Cliff’s all right.
这 这实在是太不对了
This is… this is really wrong.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不 没事 没关系 这感觉太对了
No, it’s… it’s… it’s OK. This is so right.
不 不
No, no!
-怎么了 -我只是
– What’s wrong? – It’s just the…
-只是什么 -我只是
– Just what? – It’s just…
我觉得克利福可能就是骚扰你的变♥态♥
I think Cliff might be your phantom phone-caller.
别搞笑了 快点啊
Oh, don’t be ridiculous. Come on.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我叫弗兰克·西德博特姆
my name is Frank Sidebottom.
是弗兰克·西德博特姆
It’s Frank Sidebottom.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我叫弗兰克·西德博特姆
my name is Frank Sidebottom.
是弗兰克·西德博特姆
It’s Frank Sidebottom.
天啊
Oh, my God!
布鲁斯
Ah, Bruce eh?
操
Fuck.
还是你希望我用你弟弟的名字来叫你呢
Or would you like me to call you by your little brother’s name,
是叫戴维 对吗
Davie, yes?