a latent Nazi racist homophobe
和一个戴着警帽的彩虹男孩
but a bloody jessie boy in the hat for the inspector’s post.
听着 你在这指的是
Now, listen, are you referring to
英格利斯老弟吗 因为如果是的话
Brother Inglis here? Cos if you are…
我们怎么能让有他这种情况的人
How can we have someone of his disposition
领导手下的警员
leading fellow officers?
管他政策不政策的
Policy or no bloody policy,
我不得不承认我觉得
I won’t pretend I don’t
两个男人互相做那种事
find the idea of two men doing it to each other…
真是太倒胃口了
totally disgusting.
不过那不是重点
But that’s by the way.
我还是无法理解
I still don’t see what that’s got to do…
拜托 布鲁斯
Oh, come on, Bruce.
你怎么能对一个
How can you have confidence in a man
看着你就想象你的裸体
who is constantly undressing you with his eyes,
对着你照片手♥淫♥的人放心呢
masturbating over images of you?
那只能算是妥协
It’d just be a compromise.
这样有点顽固不化啊 鲍勃
Surely that’s a bit caveman, Bob.
现在在英国某些地方
In some parts of the country
警方甚至都在基佬杂♥志♥登广♥告♥了
the force even advertise in the gay press now.
这里又不是英国某个地方
This isn’t some parts of the country.
这里是苏格兰 老天哪
This is Scotland, by Christ!
我跟布鲁斯玩的这个分分合合的游戏
Me and Bruce play these break-up/make-up games,
让我们内心更加渴望爱
but it only makes our hearts grow fonder.
某种意义上来说我们从未分开
In a sense we’re always together,
因为不管是什么
because nothing…
空间 时间 或者距离
Space, time, or distance,
都无法破坏我们的甜蜜关系
can break our delicious communion.
您的饮料 先生
Here are your drinks, sir.
谢谢 小姐 谢谢
Merci, Fraulein, merci.
但是异性肛♥交♥并不代表有厌女的倾向
But heterosexual anal sex need not imply an attitude of misogyny.
我在邦蒂的一本杂♥志♥里看到过
I read in one of Bunty’s magazines
20%的异性恋伴侣喜欢肛♥交♥
that 20% of heterosexual couples enjoy anal sex
而只有50%的同性恋伴侣喜欢
while only 50% of homosexual couples do.
什么 照你这么说
What, are you saying that
有一半的基佬在插的时候
half the fucking poofs walking about down there
其实不是对着屁♥眼♥干的了
don’t actually do each other up the fucking arsehole?
布鲁斯 我只是说杂♥志♥是那么写的
Bruce, I was only telling you what the article said.
好吧 那我说一说
Aye, and I’ll tell you something else
对那些破饶舌音乐的看法
about all that fucking rap music, man.
就他妈是在放狗屁
It’s all fucking bullshit
因为我也在杂♥志♥里读到篇文章
cos I read this article,
准确说是医学杂♥志♥
proper, medical.
写道白人女性愿意口♥交♥的概率
It says that white women, right, are 10 times more likely
是黑人女性的十倍
to give blowjobs than black women.
为什么差这么多呢
So where does that leave them?
黑人直接开干 这就是原因 老兄
Up the fucking spout without a blowjob, that’s where, pal.
除非他们专挑正在吹♥箫♥的
Well, unless it’s the white women who they’re referring to
白人女性调查
who are actually performing the fellatio.
告诉你 布雷西
Let me tell you something, Bladesey.
除非哪个白妞脑子被驴踢了
Only a white bird who was not right in the fucking head
不然别指望她们愿意给你口
would even think about going with one of them.
1865年以前这里都称不上是一个国家
It wasn’t even a country until 1865.
鱼市场 演员汉斯·亚伯斯故居
Fish market, the actor Hans Albers
和圣保利足球俱乐部
and FC St Pauli football club.
在那破目录里查查”阴♥道♥”这个词
Get into the fucking index and look up fucking “Fanny”.
绳索街 红灯区
The Reeperbahn, the red light district.
拍张照看看傻♥逼♥长啥样
Need to take a picture of what a cunt looks like.
能把它放进瓶子里吗
Can you put that in a bottle?
别 别碰 布鲁斯 不允许触摸的
No. Don’t touch it, Bruce. You’re not allowed to touch it.
历史总他妈得让人能够触摸吧
You’ve got to be able to touch fucking history.
不 不可以的 布鲁斯
No, you can’t, Bruce.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
布鲁斯 布鲁斯
Bruce! Bruce!
布鲁斯
Bruce!
同志电影院
色情电影院
色情电影院
这是真的妓♥女♥吗
Is this a real prostitute?
肛♥交♥[德语] 她跟我走 50吧
Arschficken, me and her. 50?
-肛♥交♥ 50成交 -多谢
– Arschficken. 50. – Thanks very much.
走吧 布伦希尔德
Right, Brunhilde.
我叫克利福德
My name’s Clifford.
布雷西 别不戴套啊
Bladesey, don’t go bareback.
我是双子座的
I’m a Gemini.
我能喝杯水吗
Can I just have a glass of water?
不行 我给你准备了点别的东西
Not at all. I’ve got something else in mind for you.
快看快看快看
Here, here, here, here, here.
看那两个 看那两个
Look at these two. Look at these two.
俩基佬 真恶心
Fucking bufties. Disgusting.
他妈恶心到
Absolutely fucking…
想吐
disgusting.
我自己从来没觉得有兴趣
I’ve never seen the attraction of it myself.
干杯 老兄
Cheers, pal.
干杯
Cheers.
布雷西 把外套脱了
Bladesey, just take your coat off.
你全身烫得要死 快他妈把
You’re overheating, man. Just fucking…
布雷西 我
Bladesey, I…
你♥他♥妈♥给我冷静下来
I need you to fucking calm yourself down.
你把我的旅行计划都毁了
You’re really messing with my fucking trip.
冷静下…
Calm your…
他妈的快给我冷静下来 冷静点
Fucking calm yourself, man. Calm yourself.
滚吧
Fuck off…
你就自生自灭吧 布雷西
You’re on your fucking own, Bladesey.
滚蛋
Fuck off!
操 别碰我
Get your fucking hands off me!
快滚
Piss off!
快滚
Piss off!
卡洛
Carole.
卡洛
Carole.
卡洛
Carole.
别 史黛西在哪
No. Where’s Stacey?
史黛西在哪 史黛西在哪
Where’s Stacey? Where’s Stacey?

Hello?
知道现在几点吗 布鲁斯
Do you know what time it is, Bruce?
立刻过来上班
Get into work right now.
好的 我大概 25分钟内到
Right, I’ll be in in, say, 25 minutes.
警方为隧♥道♥谋杀案寻找金发目击者
你想
You wanted to…
见我
see me?
坐吧
Take a seat.
你应该很清楚 布鲁斯
As you obviously know, Bruce,
在你缺席期间
Amanda took a lead role
阿曼达接管了谋杀案的调查
in the murder investigation in your absence.
经过慎重考虑
I have decided after some deliberation
我决定让她继续负责这个案子
that this should remain the case.
你♥他♥妈♥的玩我呢啊
You have got to be fucking joking me!
-你说什么 -你聋了吗
– I beg your pardon? – Are you deaf?
希望你能全力以赴地配合她
I expect you to give her your full co-operation.
你走之后
Since you’ve been away
媒体又开始把这案子挖出来了
the media have taken an interest again.
媒体公♥关♥正是
Press relations is exactly the kind of area
阿曼达所擅长的领域
that Amanda here is strong in.
阿曼达 你能跟布鲁斯
Amanda, can you please brief Bruce
简要说明下最新进展吗
on the latest developments?
好的 鲍勃
Yes, Bob.
格斯已经告诉了我最新进展
Gus has already filled me in,
所以不必麻烦了
so there’s really no need.
格斯根本就没参与 布鲁斯
Gus isn’t on the ball, Bruce!
好吧 那尽管说吧 曼迪
OK, then, Mandy, fire away.
我们会带戈尔曼来审讯
We’re going to have to bring in Gorman for questioning.
我可不觉得这是个好主意 曼迪
Not so sure that’s a good idea there, Mandy.
他是个惯犯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!