And it usually makes the deprecate stop.
但你要是希望他被绳之以法
However, if you’re wanting the man caught…
我当然要他被抓起来
I want him caught all right.
我要让这混♥蛋♥遭罪受
I want that bastard to suffer!
很好
Excellent.
既然这样的话 我建议你配合一下
Well, in that case, I suggest you play along.
告诉他你的事情 你喜欢什么
Tell him something about yourself. What you like.
加大力度 反扑回去
Up the stakes. Let hunter become hunted.
我们一定不让这个阴险小人好过
We’ll nail this slimy bastard for you,
克利福德 没事的
Clifford, no danger.
邦蒂 会抓到他的 我保证
Bunty, we’re gonna get him. I can promise you that.
现在 该你照顾好这位勇敢的女士了
Now, I want you to look after that brave, brave woman.
会的 布鲁斯 我会的
Oh, I will, Bruce, I will.
布鲁斯 我对你的感激之情难以言表
I can’t tell you how grateful I am, Bruce.
你就感谢你丈夫吧
Oh, you just thank your hubby here.
患难真朋友 对吧 布雷西
Low friends in high places, eh, Bladesey boy?
简单聊几句吗 头儿
A quick word, sir?
布鲁斯 案子进展怎么样了
Bruce. How goes the case?
-其实相当老生常谈啊 鲍勃 -嗯
– Aye, fairly cut and dried actually, Bob. – Aye.
有个臭名远扬的小混混
A well-known, nasty little mob
被一个愿意出面的线人指认了 所以
have been fingered by a willing informant, so it’s…
新海报嘛
New poster.
所以我们要做的就是收集必要证据
Just a case of gathering the necessary evidence.
-我和格斯监视着呢 -很好
– Me and Gus are on surveillance. – Good.
政♥治♥方面已经交涉过了
The political thing has died a death now
报纸对案子也没什么兴趣了
and the papers have got bored with it.
外国佬毕竟是外国佬啊 罗伯森老弟
A wog’s a wog for all that, eh, Brother Robertson?
我可什么都没说 托尔老兄
You said it, Brother Toal.
是你说的 不是我
Your words, not mine.
对了 关于我的德国骑行之旅 头儿
Right, about my cycling trip to Germany, sir.
虽然眼下案子的进展
Oh, I can’t say I’m pulling handkerchiefs
还不能让我们高枕无忧
out of my arse at the prospect
但我觉得耽误几天也不会影响太多
but I suppose a few days won’t put us too far behind.
卡洛对你临近圣诞出远门
What does Carole have to say about you going away
没说些什么吗
so close to Christmas?
她和史黛西光顾着期待
Oh, her and Stacey are just looking forward
给她们准备的礼物呢
to their big presents.
每次出门回来都会带点好东西
I always bring them back something nice,
所以她们从来都不介意的
so there’s never any problem.
所以在家你掌权了 罗伯
You’re the boss at home, then, Robbo?
家里从上到下都得听我的
Man of the fucking house and all that.
很好 那么
Quite. OK…
记得走之前跟阿曼达·德拉蒙德交接
Just make sure you brief Amanda Drummond before you go.
你真的认为她有种
Do you really think she’s got the balls
在我出门的时候主持大局吗
to take over the reins in my absence?
我觉得还是把职权暂时委任给
Think I’d rather hand temporary control
格斯·贝恩吧 你没意见的话
over to Gus Bain if you don’t mind.
就只是这几天而已
It’s only for a short while
而且她也需要经验嘛
and she needs the experience anyway.
他妈的凭什么她就能不♥穿♥制♥服♥
How the fuck did she ever get out of uniform?
跟托尔上♥床♥啊 就这么办到的
By shagging Toal, that’s how.
不是吧
No!
听着 女人脱掉裤子 就能升职
See, every time a woman drops her trousers, promotion.
男人脱掉裤子 就等着纪律处分吧
Every time a man drops theirs, disciplinary action.
公道在哪里
Where’s the equality in that?
出现了 这就是我们要找的蠢货
Bingo! There’s the fucker we’re after.
不不 你在这儿等着 格斯
No, no, just you wait there, Gus, OK?
没必要成群结队地去 好吗
No point going in mob-handed.
好吧
OK.
我要买♥♥花
Wanna buy some flowers.
有什么能帮您的吗 先生
Can I help you, sir?
生意如何啊
How’s business?
我觉得还不错吧
All right, I suppose.
是吗 我刚看见一个男的空手出去了
Really? I just seen a man leave empty-handed.
-他什么也没看中吗 -没有
– No’ have anything in his line, no? – No.
-那他是谁 -想要买♥♥玫瑰的男人罢了
– Who was he? – Just some guy after roses.
估计他改主意了
I guess he changed his mind.
-我在哪见过你吗 -没有
– Do I know you from somewhere? – No.
你没有 你♥他♥妈♥肯定没见过我
No, you don’t. No, you fucking don’t.
-我做错什么了 -浪费警♥察♥时间
– What have I done wrong? – Wasting police time,
知情不报 还极有可能窝藏谋杀嫌疑人
with holding information and possibly harbouring a murder suspect.
-狗屁 -你♥他♥妈♥最好供出实情
– That’s shit. – You will fucking cough up
不然我对天发誓
or I swear to God
你♥他♥妈♥以后在高登谷监狱填充玩具娃娃
you will be stuffing cuddly toys in Corton Vale Prison
会比现在捆束水仙花要熟练得多
faster than you can tie a bunch of fucking daffodils.
又或者
Or maybe…
或者可以让我的”球茎”
maybe you would rather
伸进你的”郁金香”
get your tulips around my bulbs.
你喜欢那样吗
Would you like that?
我猜你会喜欢的
I think you would.
听着 他就是我在夜店认识的一个人
Look, he’s just a guy I know from the clubs.
他走进来聊了聊音乐 仅此而已
He comes in to talk about music and that is all.
所以你跟你的小男友
So, are you and your wee boyfriend
就是个音乐鉴赏兴趣小组吗
just a two-man musical appreciation society then?
你♥他♥妈♥是这个意思吗
Is that what you’re fucking telling me?
说真的 他不是我男朋友
He’s not my boyfriend, honest.
希望不是
I hope not.
也是为他好 你这肥婆
For his sake, you fat bastard.
-看路啊 -对不起
– Watch where you’re… – Sorry.
你好
Hello. Eh…
你没事吧
How are you?
还行 我过来取花的
Yeah, I’m just going to pick the flowers up.
-葬礼是在今天吗 -是的
– Oh, what, is the funeral today, aye? – Yeah.
那是你订的花圈吗 写着”爸爸”那个
Right. Was that your wreath? The one that says “Dad”?
是的
Yeah.
你有几个孩子
How many kids have you got?
就一个儿子 还小
Just one, a wee boy.
你有失去过亲近的人吗
You ever lost anyone close?
好像身处地狱一样 对吗
Hurts like hell, eh?
听着 我得走了
Listen, I’ve got to go.
真的很抱歉 但我要走了
I’m really sorry, I’ve got to go.
戴维
Davie?
戴维
Davie?

Fuck!
布鲁斯 听说你有点痛苦 对吗
Ah, Bruce, I hear you have a pain, yes?
太痛苦了 医生
Oh, a pain indeed, Doctor.
是生理上的痛苦 对吗
And would this pain be one of your physical pains, yes?
不是 医生 是另一种
No, Doctor, my other kind.
这趟缓解痛苦的列车终点站
Well, the final destination of the pain recovery train
是自我恢复站 途经节制站 布鲁斯
is Self-help via Abstinence, Bruce, eh?
我已经提前订好座位了
I’ve already booked my seat in advance.
一如既往的特♥价♥票
Super-saver all the same.
不再向布鲁斯提供可♥卡♥因♥和薯条套餐
No more cocaine and chip suppers for Bruce, eh?
这几样可是我
Oh, those items were previously favourites
以前的最爱啊
of the Detective Sergeant,
毫无疑问
of course they were.
那这次的晋升呢
And what of this promotion, eh?
走形式而已 我确信
A mere formality, I’m sure.
只有胜者可以改写历史 对吗
Only champions can rewrite history, yes?
对 我一直坚信只有赢才是最重要的
Yes, I’ve always believed that it’s the winning that’s important,
而不是重在参与
not the taking part.
只有赢家才对异性更有吸引力
Only winners are more attractive to the opposite sex,
布鲁斯 是吗
Bruce, eh?
就像这位成功的小伙伴 绦虫
Like our successful friend here, the tapeworm.
对吗
Yes?
我们相信谁 布鲁斯
Who do we trust, Bruce?
怎么 当然谁都不信
Why, no one, of course.
不要相信你的朋友 你的家人
Not your friends, not your family,
甚至你自己 布鲁斯
not even yourself, Bruce.
尤其不要相信你自己
Especially not yourself, eh?
好了 关于你的痛苦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!