而且你是我同事的老婆
and you are a work mate’s missus.
所以你知道在我眼里你是什么吗
So, do you know what that makes you in my book?
知道吗 你就是个蠢娘们
Do ya? It makes you a fucking cow.
-你怎么这样 -因为 因为亲爱的
– Why are you being like this? – Because… Because, darlin’,
你让我插♥进♥这里 还让我进到那里
you let me in here and you let me in there.
但你没能让我进入心里 只有那才是爱
You don’t let me in here. And that’s what love is.
这算什么 这算什么
What was all that? What was all that?
那让人欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的是什么
What was all that fucking good stuff, eh?
只是玩玩 不是吗
That was all just games, weren’t it?
可悲可怜的游戏而已
Sad, silly wee games.
你也可以看作是一个测试
A test if you will.
一个你不幸没能通过的测试
A test which you have sadly and miserably failed.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you saying all this?
还有你为什么对着我喊你老婆名字
And why did you call me by your wife’s name?
你说你爱的是我 不是卡洛
You said you loved me, not Carole.
我希望你好好地 仔细地
I need you to take a good, long,
努力地想一想到底是哪种感觉 好吗
hard think about what feelings actually are, OK?
因为如果你要我填补空虚 小菜一碟
Because, if you want me to fix your head, easy-peasy Japanesey,
但只有你 只有你自己能填补内心
but only you… only you can get in touch with your heart.
-但是 布鲁斯 -如果你想找人做♥爱♥
– But, Bruce… – If you want a fucking,
想找人操找人骑 找我就对了
if you want a shagging and a riding, I’m your man.
不过我得告诉你
However, I’ve got to inform you,
我觉得这有点不道德
I find all this just a little bit sordid.
而且我能想象如果可怜的道吉发现
And I can only imagine how much this would hurt poor old Dougie
咱俩在他的床上做♥爱♥ 他会多受伤
if he found out. In his own fucking bed, Christ!
布鲁斯 别走 我们谈谈
Bruce, please stay. We need to talk.
不行 我还有谋杀案要查
No! I am on a murder case here.
是谋 杀 案 件
That’s M-U-R-D-E-R,
也就是说很 严 重
which spells S-E-R-I-O-U-S.
所以 如果我不努 力 查 案的话
So, if I don’t get my A-R-S-E in G-E-A-R,
我就死 定 了 明白
I am in serious S-H-I-T, OK?
你好残忍♥
You’re being so cruel.
爱是残忍♥的 克里西
Love is cruel, Chrissie.
爱就是残忍♥的
Love is cruel.
我觉得她还和别的男人上♥床♥了 罗伯
I think she’s fucking somebody else as well, Robbo.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
简直让我痛不欲生
It’s killing me
因为我根本没证据 我还能算个警探吗
because I can’t even prove it. Some detective me, eh?
听我说 听我说 听我说
Listen, listen, listen.
你家克里西对你很忠诚的
Your Chrissie is about as loyal as they come.
-扯淡吧 -算了 算了
– Ah, fuck off. – Come on, now. Come on.
开心点
And cheer the fuck up.
你最有希望升任探长了 你知道吗
You know you’re the favourite for the Chief Inspector position?
你觉得是吗
You reckon?
你很幸运 卡洛也很好
Hey, you’re lucky. Carole’s great.
还是个美人
She’s a real beauty as well.
对 这点我不得不承认
Aye. I’d say you’re right on that.
-你俩还那么和谐吗 -再和谐不过了
– You two still as happy as ever? – Couldn’t be happier.
多大了 你家
How old’s…
7岁 史黛西7岁
Seven. Stacey’s seven.
叫史黛西 对
Stacey, aye.
-原来你们在这里 -格斯
– Here are the lads. – Gus.
感谢老天 快点
Thank Christ. Come on,
治安官来了 给我们来两杯
sheriff’s in town. Give us two.
这就对了 真不错
Just the stuff, huh. That’ll do nicely.
您和尊夫人怎么样
And how’s that wife of yours keeping then?
每天都是情人节啊
Every day is Valentine’s Day.
看来你就是丘比特啊
And you’d be Cupid, aye?
没错我就是 罗伯
I’m the very boy, Robbo.
-厉害 厉害啊 -我就是丘比特
– Some man, some man. – I’m the very boy.
我该回家了 各位
Well, I’d better be going home then, boys.
好的 照顾好自己 哥们
Right enough. Take care of yourself then, pal.
他怎么了
What’s up with him?
那人从来都爱背后说人坏话
Never got a good word to say about anybody, that guy.
谁 道吉·吉尔曼吗
Who, Dougie Gillman?
睁着眼睛说你瞎话
Stab you in the back without even thinking about it.
他是天主教♥徒♥
Catholic, you see.
说起来 新来的小伙子雷·伦诺克斯
Saying that, look at young Ray Lennox there.
他跟我俩一样都是新教♥徒♥ 不过
He’s as Protestant as you and I, and yet…
我还是不说了 真的
Better no’ say anything, actually.
他这人 算了
He’s… Nah.
别啊 继续说啊 罗伯
Oh, no, go on, Robbo.
不了 挺好一小伙 挺好的
No, he’s a good boy, he’s a good boy.
继续说啊 继续说啊
Oh, go on. Go on.
你看他来这儿了吗
Do you see him in here?
看都不用看
I don’t even have to look around
就知道他不在这儿
and I know that the answer is no.
跟你3比1的赔率赌
It’s 3/1,
他肯定在那个诡异的红酒吧
he’s in that deviant wine bar
跟拉拉阿曼达·德拉蒙德一起
with the lesbian Amanda Drummond,
不知道动什么鬼脑筋呢
cooking up all sorts of shenanigans.
你还真是差劲 罗伯
Oh, you’re an awful man, Robbo.
你觉得
What do you think
他们会聊什么话题
the main topic of conversation between them is gonna be?
你啊
You.
也可能是我
Maybe me.
晋升啊 就因为那个啊 朋友
Promotion. That’s what, my friend.
你是说伦诺克斯
You think young Lennox is
是个两面三刀的人
running with the hounds and hunting with the hares?
这可不是我说的啊 格斯
You said it, Gus.
看来我还得好好防着点那小兔崽子
I better keep a beady eye on that wee bastard.
我可不想让他破坏现有的晋升规矩
Don’t want him spoiling the old promotion chances.
那肯定不能
Christ, no.
加油啊 加油啊 加油哈茨[足球俱乐部]
Come on, come on, come on the Hearts.
你也是球迷吗 老兄
Are you a big fan then, mate?
-没错 哥们 -我也是
– I am indeed, pal. – So am I.
让我猜一下 你马上要说自己以前也踢
Let me guess, here comes the bit about you being one as well.
从小时候跟着爷爷跑的时候就开始了
Ever since your granddaddy took you as a wee laddie.
如此这般地扯一堆废话
Blah, blah, pish and shite.
人才市场在那边 圣诞老公公
Job Centre’s that way, Santa sweetheart.
还是祝你圣诞快乐 哥们
Merry Christmas anyway, pal.
不过听说今年圣诞会很冷 提醒你
I heard it’s gonna be a cold one, mind you.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
2比1 踢得漂亮 加油
Oh, 2-1 . You fucking beauty! Come on.
科林 科林 你怎么了
Colin! Colin, come on!
饶了我吧
Oh, for fuck’s sake!
救命啊 来人啊 救命
Please help. Somebody, please.
让开 让开 我是警♥察♥
Out my way, out my way. I’m police.
怎么回事 有人叫救护车了吗
Hey, what’s happening? Has anybody called an ambulance yet?
-科林 看着我 -他停止呼吸了吗
– Colin, look at me. – Has he stopped breathing?
救救他 求你了 救救他
Do something, please. Do something.
醒过来啊 科林
Come on, Colin.
科林 科林
Colin. Colin.
看着我 快睁开眼睛
Look at me. Come on.
科林 科林 快醒醒
Colin! Colin, come on!
快醒醒
Come on!
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God.
他妈的救护车怎么还不来
What’s happened to that fucking ambulance then, eh?
-老天啊 -打电♥话♥叫救护车
– Oh, God! – Somebody phone an ambulance!
上次咱们聊过之后你怎么样了 布鲁斯
How have you been since our last consultation, Bruce?
应该没什么问题了吧
No problems, I presume, eh?
没问题
None.
你还定时定量吃药吧 是吗
I trust you’re still taking your medication regularly, yes?
是的
Oh, aye.
这些应该够你吃到下次治疗 好吗
Well, this should see you through to your next appointment, yes?
明年见了
I’ll see you in the new year.
好吗
Right?
祝你圣诞快乐 布鲁斯
Merry Christmas to you, Bruce.
谢谢你 罗西医生 谢谢
Thank you, Dr Rossi. Thank you.