我在工会那边见到了你那弱气哥们布雷西
I saw your wee speccy mate Bladesey down the Lodge.
那个电♥话♥骚扰狂
The old phantom phone-caller, eh?
我们告诉这变♥态♥
We told the sick bastard that
要是他还死性不改就离工会远点儿
he’s not welcome at the Craft if he keeps that shite up.
回头见了
See you later, then…
弗兰克
Frank.
不 别
No, don’t…
好了 走吧 咱们出去
OK, let’s go… Let’s get out of here.
史黛西
Stacey!

St…
妈的
Oh, shit.
不好意思吓到你了
I’m really sorry for startling you…
不 没
No, it’s…
没事
It’s OK. It’s…
没事的
It’s OK.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
你看上去有点
You look a bit…
我只是
Ah, I’m just, um…
我化了妆
I’m just undercover.
我在盯梢
I’m on, um, stakeout and…
是这样的 今晚会有些
You see, there’s some really
肮脏邋遢的流浪汉出没
shifty-looking characters in here tonight
我只是伪装成他们中的一员
and I’m just trying to blend in.
走吧 妈妈 我饿了
Come on, Mummy, I’m hungry.
我得带他回家吃饭了
I better get him home for his dinner.
好的 当然了
Aye, right, of course.
-那就回头见了 -别走
– I’ll see you around, then. – Don’t leave.
喂 罗伯森警探 我是玛丽
Hi, Detective Robertson, it’s Mary here.
抱歉 我知道这不关我的事 但是
Sorry, I know it’s probably none of my business, but…
我就是问问 我和尤安
Look, um, I was just thinking that maybe
去公园的路上可以顺便过去看看你
me and Euan could pop round on our way to the park.
布雷西
Right. Bladesey.
重要的事先说
Uh, first things first.
赶紧把你那酒瓶底眼镜摘了吧 老兄
You’ve really got to get rid of the double glazing, pal.
买♥♥副隐形眼镜什么的
Get yourself contact lenses or something,
或者做个激光手术
laser eye treatment
因为你戴着那么厚的瓶子底
cos nobody’s ever gonna take you seriously
别人就不会真诚待你
staring through those thick milk bottles.
第二件事
Second thing is,
努力让自己变得有男子气概一点
you’ve really got to try and toughen up.
你很不错
Right, you’re a nice guy.
但你太软弱了
But you’re very soft.
事实是 别人跟你一样害怕这个世界
Truth is, people are just as scared of the world as you are.
我也害怕这个世界
I’m scared of the world.
只是没让别人看出来而已
I just don’t let people see it, that’s all.
游戏就是这样的
And that’s what the games are.
我没开玩笑 亲爱的亲爱的朋友
I kid you not, my sweet, sweet friend.
你是我最好的朋友
You’re my best friend.
我唯一的朋友
My only friend.
但最最重要的是
Most important thing is this, though.
你要让邦蒂重燃对你的渴望
You’ve got to make Bunty want you again.
也许你会发现 只要立场更坚定一些
You’ll probably find that she does actually like you
她其实是挺喜欢你的
if you just asserted yourself a wee bit more.
对她展现你的热情 她肯定会扑向你
You know, you show her passion and she will run to you.
她会爱着你直到天荒地老
She will love you until the day you die.
可能我不太有资格给人提供婚姻建议
I may not be the one to be giving marriage counselling,
但有时候只有犯过错的人
but sometimes it takes a wrongdoer to show you
才能看清其中的真谛
when you’re doing wrong.
对不起 布雷西
I’m sorry, Bladesey.
我真的很抱歉 老兄
Really sorry, pal.
邦蒂
Bunty!
游戏规则照旧
Same rules apply.
污垢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!