– 我要阻止这一切 – 为什么
– I’m stopping this. – Why?
– 这是你做的最伟大的事 – 不 我不能让它发生
– The greatest thing you’ve ever done. – No, I can’t let this happen.
你知道另外10栋大楼里也都有炸♥弹♥呢
You know there are 10 other bombs in 10 other buildings.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 大破坏计划什么时候成谋杀了
God damn it, since when is Project Mayhem about murder?
大楼都是空的 保安和物业都是我们的人
The buildings are empty. Security and maintenance, all our people.
我们没有要杀任何人 我们是在解放他们
We’re not killing anyone, man. We’re setting them free!
Bob死了 他们一枪轰了他的脑袋
Bob is dead. They shot him in the head.
你要做蛋卷 总得碎几个鸡蛋
You wanna make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs.
不 我不会听你说了 你根本就不存在
No. I’m not listening to you. You’re not even there.
要是我就不这么做 除非我知道是哪条线
Wouldn’t do that. Not unless I knew which wires were what.
如果你知道 那我就知道
If you know, then I know.
或者
Or…
也许我早知道你会知道 所以我一整天都在想着错误的线
maybe I knew you’d know, so I spent all day thinking about the wrong ones.
你觉得呢
You think?
天哪 别 别拔绿色的
Oh, heavens, no. Not the green one.
哪根都可以 别拔绿色的
Pull any one but the green one.
我要你别那么做
I asked you not to do that!
操
Fuck!
Tyler 离车远点儿
Tyler, get away from the van.
Tyler 我认真的 离车远点儿
Tyler, I’m not kidding! Get away from the van!
他妈该死的
Goddamn it!
好吧
Ok.
现在你要对站在400加仑硝化甘油旁边的
You are now firing a gun at your imaginary friend
想象出来的朋友开枪
near 400 gallons of nitroglycerin!
冷静 Tyler Tyler
Cool it, Tyler! Tyler!
哎哟 来嘛 别走
Aw, come on! Don’t go!
怎样
What?
还有三分钟 尘埃落定
Three minutes. This is it.
回到开始
The beginning.
一切归零
Ground zero.
这应该就是我们故事开始的地方吧
I think this is about where we came in.
你要不要说两句来纪念这个伟大的时刻呢
Would you like to say a few words to mark the occasion?
你说什么
I’m sorry?
我还是想不到要说什么
I still can’t think of anything.
啊 “还是”想不到哈
Ah. Flashback humor.
越来越刺♥激♥了
It’s getting exciting now.
还有两分半钟 想想我们的成就吧 伙计
Two and a half. Think of everything we’ve accomplished, man.
透过这些窗户 我们将看到经济时代的崩塌
Out these windows, we will view the collapse of financial history.
离经济均衡又近了一步
One step closer to economic equilibrium.
– 她怎么在这儿 – 总要解决这个小事
– Why is she here? – Tying up loose ends.
– 闭嘴 – 放我下来 你个秃头混♥蛋♥
– Shut up! – Put me down, you bald-headed fuck!
我求你了 别这么做
I’m begging you, please don’t do this.
不是我这么做 是我们一起做
I’m not doing this. We are doing this.
– 这是咱俩想要的 – 不 我不想这样
– This is what we want. – No. I don’t want this.
好吧 不过现在”你”已经没有意义了
Right. Except “you” is meaningless now.
我们得把你忘了
We have to forget about you.
– 你不过是我脑子里的声音 – 你也只是我脑子里的声音
– You’re a voice in my head. – You’re a voice in mine!
– 你♥他♥妈♥只是个幻觉 为什么我摆脱不了你 – 你需要我
– You are a fucking illusion. Why can’t I get rid of you? – You need me.
不 我不需要 我真的再也不需要了
No. I don’t. I really don’t anymore.
嘿 是你创造的我
Hey! You created me.
我可不会造一个窝囊废自己来进行心理安慰
I didn’t create some loser alter ego to make myself feel better.
– 负点儿责任吧你 – 我有
– Take some responsibility. – I do.
这一切都是我的责任 我接受
I am responsible for all of it, and I accept that.
所以 求求你了 终止这一切
So, please, I’m begging you, please call this off.
我有让我们失望过吗
Have I ever let us down?
因为我 你成长了多少
How far have you come because of me?
我会带我们渡过难关
I will bring us through this.
跟往常一样 你不情不愿我也会拽着你
As always, I will carry you kicking and screaming,
最后你会感谢我的
and in the end you will thank me.
Tyler 我很感激你为我做的一切
Tyler, I’m grateful to you for everything that you’ve done for me.
但这太过分了 我不想这样
But this is too much. I don’t want this.
那你要什么 回去做你那烂工作吗
What do you want? Wanna go back to your shit job?
在你那该死的公♥寓♥里看情景喜剧吗
Fucking condo world, watching sitcoms?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我才不要那么干
Fuck you! I won’t do it.
老天 这不可能发生的
Oh, my God. This can’t be happening.
事已至此 闭嘴吧
It’s already done, so shut up!
– 还有60秒 直播正式开始 – 不
– 60 seconds till CRI. – No.
我能想到办法的 能想到办法的 这都不是真的
I can figure this out. I can figure this out. This isn’t even real.
你也不是真的 那枪甚至都不在你手里
You’re not real. That gun is… That gun isn’t even in your hand.
枪在我手上
The gun’s in my hand.
嘿 好样的 不过也改变不了什么
Hey, good for you. It doesn’t change a thing.
你干嘛拿枪顶着自己脑袋
Why do you wanna put a gun to your head?
不是我的头 Tyler
Not my head, Tyler.
是我们的头
Our head.
有意思
Interesting.
接下来你要怎么办呢 宜家男
Where are you going with this, IKEA boy?
嘿 这可是你和我
Hey. It’s you and me.
朋友不是吗
Friends?
Tyler
Tyler,
我要你认真听我说
I want you to really listen to me.
好
OK.
我眼睛可盯着你呢
My eyes are open.
这是什么味道
What’s that smell?
– 人都哪儿去了 – 不 怎么回事
– Where is everybody? – Oh, no. What’s going on?
Durden先生
Mr. Durden!
老天啊
Oh, my God!
长官
Sir!
你 你没事吧 长官
Are you… are you all right, sir?
噢 我没事
Oh, yeah, I’m OK.
你看起来糟透了 长官 发生什么事了
You look terrible, sir. What happened?
没什么 没问题了
Oh, nothing, it’s no problem.
不 不 长官 他没开玩笑
No, no, no, sir. He’s not kidding.
– 你的样子很吓人 需要医疗救助 – 我没事
– You look awful. You need medical assistance. – I’m fine.
听着 我很好 什么问题都没有
Look, I’m fine. Everything’s fine.
嗷 吃屎去吧
Ow! Take my shit!
– 放开她 – 老天爷啊
– Let her go. – Christ Almighty!
是你
You!
嗨 Marla
Hi, Marla.
– 把她留下 拿上东西到楼下等我 – 你确定吗
– Leave her with me. Get your stuff. Meet me downstairs. – Are you sure?
是 我确定
Yes, I’m sure.
你个混球 你玩儿的是他妈什么变♥态♥游戏
You fucker! What kind of sick fucking game are you playing at,
让我他妈的 天哪 你的脸
putting me on a fucking… Oh, my God, your face!
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
– 发生什么了 – 别问
– What happened? – Don’t ask.
– 你中枪了 – 是的 我中枪了 – 老天啊
– You’re shot. – Yes, I’m shot. – Oh, my God.
– 不敢相信他还能站着 – 真♥他♥妈♥强悍
– I can’t believe he’s standing. – Tough motherfucker.
是谁干的
Who did this?
其实是我自己干的
I did, actually.
找点儿纱布来
Find some gauze.
– 你开枪打了你自己 – 对 但没事的 Marla 看着我
– You shot yourself? – Yes, but it’s OK. Marla, look at me.
我真的没事
I’m really OK.
相信我 一切都会好起来的
Trust me. Everything’s gonna be fine.
你我相遇在我人生最诡异的时候
You met me at a very strange time in my life.
摇滚乐队Pixies的另类单曲
*脚悬空中 脑顶地上 将世界颠倒*
*With your feet on the air and your head on the ground*
*试试看吧 然后旋转起来*
*Try this trick and spin it*
*耶*
*Yeah*
*你的脑袋会崩塌*
*Your head will collapse*
*却发现里面空空如也*
*But there’s nothing in it*
*你扪心自问*
*And you’ll ask yourself*
*我的思想去哪儿了*
*Where is my mind*
*逃离水中的办法*
*Way out in the water*
*看似是游泳*
*See it swimming*
*我在加勒比海遨游*
*I was swimming in the Caribbean*
*动物们都藏在石头后面*
*Animals were hiding behind a rock*
*小鱼儿们除外*
*Except the little fish*
*但他们告诉我 他发誓说*
*But they told me, he swears*
*努力地跟我交谈 跟我交谈*
*Trying to talk to me to me to me*
*我的思想去哪儿了*
*Where is my mind*
*逃离水中的办法*
*Way out in the water*
*看似是游泳*