bespeak any such information to you,
即便我之前已经说过你想要的讯息 现在的我
nor would I, even if I had said information you want at this juncture…
也不能说
be able.
– 你就是个白♥痴♥ – 恐怕我得请你离开了
– You’re a moron. – I’m afraid I have to ask you to leave.
Tyler一直忙着
Tyler had been busy…
在全国各地建立分会
setting up franchises all over the country.
我睡着了吗 我有睡着吗
Was I asleep? Had I slept?
究竟Tyler是我的梦魇 还是我是他的梦魇
Is Tyler my bad dream, or am I Tyler’s?
– 我们刚到了传言 – 什么传言
– We’ve just heard the stories. – What kind of stories?
没人知道他长什么样子
Nobody knows what he looks like.
他每三年就做一次面部整形手术
He has facial reconstructive surgery every three years.
这是我听过最蠢的笑话
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
迈阿密真的也有搏击俱乐部了吗
Is it true about Fight Club in Miami?
Durden先生是在建立军队吗
Is Mr. Durden building an army?
我活在一种似曾相识的状态中
I was living in a state of perpetual Deja vu.
我去的每个地方 我都感觉自己去过
Everywhere I went, I felt I’d already been there.
就像在跟踪一个隐形人一样
It was like following an invisible man.
已经凝固的血液味道
The smell of dried blood.
肮脏的赤足脚印凌乱地叠加在一起
Dirty, bare footprints circling each other.
还有炸鸡一般的汗臭味
That aroma of old sweat, like fried chicken.
地板上还残留着前一晚激斗的余温
The feel of a floor still warm from a fight the night before.
我总是就比Tyler晚一步
I was always just one step behind Tyler.
他的名字是Robert Paulsen 他的名字是Robert Paulsen 他的
His name is Robert Paulsen. His name is Robert Paulsen. His…
欢迎回来 长官
Welcome back, sir.
别来无恙
How have you been?
你认识我吗
Do you know me?
– 这是个测试吗 长官 – 不 不是测试
– Is this a test, sir? – No. This is not a test.
你上周四来过了啊
You were in here last Thursday.
周四
Thursday?
你当时就站在那儿 问我这里的安保好不好
You were standing exactly where you are now, asking how good security is.
固若金汤 长官
It’s tight as a drum, sir.
你觉得我是谁
Who do you think I am?
– 你确定这不是测试吗 – 不 这不是测试
– Are you sure this isn’t a test? – No, this is not a test.
你是Durden先生
You’re Mr. Durden.
是你给了我这个
You’re the one who gave me this.
请将您的座椅复原为竖直状态并固定
Please return your seat backs to their full upright and locked position.
– 喂 – Marla 是我
– Yeah? – Marla, it’s me.
– 我们做过吗 – 做过什么
– Have we ever done it? – Done what?
– 我们上过床吗 – 这是什么傻♥逼♥问题
– Have we ever had sex? – What kind of stupid question is that?
这问题傻♥逼♥是因为我们做过还是没做过
Is it stupid because the answer’s yes or because the answer’s no?
– 你是在耍我吗 – 不 Marla 我真的需要知道
– Is this a trick? – No. Marla, I need to know…
你想知道我觉得我们只是在滚床单还是做♥爱♥吗
You wanna know if I think we were just having sex or making love?
– 我们真的做过爱了 – 你认为我们是在做♥爱♥吗
– We did make love? – Is that what you’re calling it?
回答我的问题 Marla 拜托 我们到底做没做过
Ju… just answer the question, Marla, please! Did we do it or not?
你干了我 又不搭理我 你爱我 转脸又讨厌我
You fuck me, then snub me. You love me, you hate me.
你一会儿感情丰富 紧接着又变成个大混♥蛋♥
You show me your sensitive side, then you turn into a total asshole.
这样形容我们的关系够准确吧 Tyler
Is that a pretty accurate description of our relationship, Tyler?
机舱压力骤减
We have just lost cabin pressure.
– 你刚说什么 – 你抽什么风
– What did you just say? – What is wrong with you?
– 你刚叫我什么 再说一遍 – Tyler Durden
– What did you just call me? Say my name! – Tyler Durden.
Tyler Durden 你个死变♥态♥ 到底怎么回事
Tyler Durden, you fucking freak! What’s going on?
– 我这就过去 – 别 等等 Marla 我不在家
– I’m coming over! – No, wait Marla, I’m not there!
你违背誓言了
You broke your promise.
– 天哪 Tyler – 你♥他♥妈♥的跟她说我了
– Jesus, Tyler. – You fucking talked to her about me.
这他妈到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
我只要求你做一件事 这么简单的一件事
I ask you for one thing. One simple thing.
为什么人们会把我当成你
Why do people think that I’m you?
回答我啊
Answer me!
坐下
Sit.
回答我 为什么人们会把我当成你
Answer me. Why do people think that I’m you?
我觉得你知道答案
I think you know.
– 不 我不知道 – 不 你知道
– No, I don’t. – Yes, you do.
怎么可能会有人把咱俩搞混
Why would anyone possibly confuse you with me?
我 我 我不知道
I… I… I don’t know.
– 你明白了 – 不会吧
– You got it. – No.
– 别惹我们 – 说出来
– Do not fuck with us! – Say it.
因为
Because…
说出来啊
Say it!
因为我们是同一个人
Because we’re the same person.
对了
That’s right.
我们都是迎合这世界的活生生一坨屎
We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap…
我不明白
I don’t understand this.
你想找到一种改变你生活的方式
You’re looking for a way to change your life.
但你一个人办不到
You could not do this on your own.
你一直想要变成的样子 就是我
All the ways you wish you could be, that’s me.
我长得像你希望的样子 做♥爱♥像你希望的样子
I look like you wanna look, fuck like you wanna fuck,
我聪明 有能力 最重要的是
I am smart, capable and, most importantly,
我在你所有拘手绑脚的事情上都无拘无束
I’m free in all the ways that you are not.
噢 不
Oh, no.
– Tyler不在这儿 Tyler走了 Tyler不回来了 – 什么
– Tyler’s not here. Tyler went away. Tyler’s gone. – What?
– 这不可能 – 可能
– This isn’t possible. – No.
– 这太疯狂了 – 人们每天都这样
– This is crazy. – People do it every day.
他们自言自语 一厢情愿地看自己
They talk to themselves. They see themselves as they’d like to be.
但他们没有你的勇气去实现这一切
They don’t have the courage you have to just run with it.
当然 你内心还在挣扎 所以有时候你还是你自己
Naturally, you’re still wrestling with it, so sometimes you’re still you.
我们应该找机会再打一架
We should do this again sometime.
其他时候 你想象自己在看着我
Other times, you imagine yourself watching me.
如果这是你来搏击俱乐部的第一晚 就必须打
If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.
渐渐地 你让自己变成了
Little by little, you’re just letting yourself become…
Tyler Durden
Tyler Durden.
工作不能代表你 银行存款不能代表你
You are not your job or how much money you have in the bank!
– 不 你有栋房♥子 – 以你名义租的
– No. You have a house. – Rented in your name.
你有工作 有你的生活
You have jobs, you have a whole life.
你晚上做兼♥职♥ 因为你睡不着
You have night jobs ’cause you can’t sleep.
– 或者整晚做肥皂 – 你和Marla上♥床♥ Tyler
– Or you stay up and make soap. – You’re fucking Marla, Tyler.
呃 严格来讲 是你跟她上♥床♥ 不过对她都没差
Uh, technically, you are fucking Marla. But it’s all the same to her.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
现在看到我们的困境了吧
Now you see our dilemma.
她知道得太多了
She knows too much.
我觉得咱们得谈谈 她可能会妨碍到我们达成目标
I think we’re gonna have to talk about how this might compromise our goals.
你什么意思
Wha… what are you saying?
这简直是胡扯
This is… this is bullshit.
胡扯 我不会听你的 你疯了
This is bullshit! I’m not listening to this. You are insane!
不 疯的是你
No. You’re insane.
我们已经没有时间说这些废话了
And we simply do not have time for this crap.
这就是所谓的胶卷切换
It’s called a changeover.
电影继续如常放映 观众们却都毫不知情
The movie goes on, and nobody in the audience has any idea.
– 先生 您要退房♥了吗 – 对 把账单给我
– Sir! Are you checking out? – Yeah. Bi… bill me.
请您先在这张电♥话♥清单上签字确认
I need you to initial this list of phone calls, please.
这些是什么时候打的
When were these made?
– 都列在那里呢 先生 凌晨2点到3点半之间 – 不 我没
– It’s right there, sir. Between 2:00 and 3:30 this morning. – No, I…
我每晚都更早睡觉了吗
Have I been going to bed earlier every night?
我后来真的睡着了吗
Have I been sleeping later?
我变成Tyler的时间越来越长了吗
Have I been Tyler longer and longer?
有人在吗
Is anybody here?
似曾相识 一切从头开始
Deja vu, all over again.
只要肥皂够多 想炸飞什么都行
With enough soap, one could blow up just about anything.
天哪
Oh, my God.
– 1888号♥ – 请问你是哪里
– 1888. – Who am I calling?
富兰克林街1888号♥ 这里是物业部
1888 Franklin. This is maintenance.
你好 喂
Hello? Hello?
富兰克林街1888号♥吗
1888 Franklin Street?
对 有事吗
Yes. Can I help you?
– 还在吗 – 在 在
– Hello? – Yeah, yeah.
呃 我要马上跟你们主管谈
Uh… I need to talk to your supervisor right away.
– 我就是 – 好 听我说
– Speaking. – OK, listen to me.
你们大楼可能马上会发生很可怕的事 你们得
I think something really terrible is about to happen to your building. You have got…
一切尽在掌握中 长官
It’s under control, sir.
– 你说什么 – 别担心我们 长官 相当可靠
– Excuse me? – Don’t worry about us, sir. We’re solid.
2160号♥
2160.
Marla Marla 嘿 Mar 等等

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!