Quit wasting our time. Get the fuck out of here.
坏消息 朋友
Bad news, friend.
不可能的
It’s not gonna happen.
如果你误会了那真对不起
Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.
这又不是世界末日 就 离开吧
It’s not the end of the world. Just… go away.
走吧
Go.
你这是私闯民宅 再不走我就报♥警♥了
You’re trespassing and I will have to call the police.
还敢盯着我
Don’t you look at me!
你以为你能进来吗
You think you’re gonna get in this house?
你♥他♥妈♥这辈子都别想进来
You’re never getting in this fucking house!
永远不可能 滚出我的门廊 快滚开
Never. Now get the fuck off my porch. Get off my porch!
早晚我们都会成为Tyler期望的人
Sooner or later, we all became what Tyler wanted us to be.
我这就进去拿铲子来
I’m gonna go inside and I’m gonna get a shovel.
– 带了两件黑衬衫 – 有 长官
– Got two black shirts? – Sir.
– 两条黑裤子 – 有 长官
– Two pair black pants? – Yes, sir.
– 一双黑靴子 – 有 长官
– One pair black boots? – Sir.
– 两双黑袜子 – 有 长官
– Two pair black socks? – Sir.
– 一件黑外套 – 有 长官
– One black jacket? – Sir.
– 三百美元的个人丧葬费 – 有 长官
– $300 personal burial money? – Yes, sir.
好吧
All right.
你太老了 肥佬
You’re too old, fat man.
你奶♥子♥太大了 滚出我的门廊
Your tits are too big. Get the fuck off my porch.
Bob Bob
Bob! Bob!
就像准备被射上太空的猴子
Like a monkey ready to be shot into space.
太空猴
Space monkey.
准备为更崇高的事业牺牲自己
Ready to sacrifice himself for the greater good.
你♥他♥妈♥的太老了 肥猪
You are too fucking old, fatty!
还有你 你♥他♥妈♥
And you… You’re too fucking…
毛太黄了
blond!
滚 你俩都给我滚
Get out of here, the both of you!
之后就这样继续着
And so it went.
听好了 蛆虫们
Listen up, maggots.
你并不特别
You are not special.
你不是什么美丽独一无二的雪花
You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake.
你就是跟其他一切一样正在腐烂的有机物
You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.
Tyler给自己建了一支军队
Tyler built himself an army.
我们都是迎合这世界的活生生一坨屎
We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
我们都是同一堆粪里的一部分
We are all part of the same compost heap.
Tyler Durden为什么要建一支军队
Why was Tyler Durden building an army?
有什么目的 为了什么更崇高的事业
To what purpose? For what greater good?
只要是Tyler 我们就完全信任
In Tyler we trusted.
不对 不对
No, no, no, no.
他说”工作不代表你”的时候 我就感觉 “还真是”
When he was like, “You are not your job,” I was like, “Yeah!”
– 嘿 这是干什么 – 嘿
– Hey, what’s all this? – Hey!
好了
Ok!
– 怎么了这是 – 我们要好好庆祝一下
– What’s going on? – We’re celebrating.
– 庆祝什么 – 去吧
– What are we celebrating? – Go on.
– 嘿 – 我来帮你拿
– Hey. – Let me get that for you.
美味依旧 百事可乐 新一代饮料
Same great taste. Pepsi. Generation Next.
嘘
Shh!
调查人员已经来到现场
Investigators are on the scene right now.
等等 警♥察♥局长Jacobs刚到现场
Hold on. Police Commissioner Jacobs has just arrived.
局长 局长
Commissioner, commissioner,
能否告诉我们这是怎么回事
could you please tell us what you think has happened here?
我们相信本案和近期市内多起蓄意破坏行为有关
We believe this is one of many recent acts of vandalism around the city
似乎和一个地下搏击俱乐部有关
somehow related to underground boxing clubs.
我们会协作展开缜密调查
We will be coordinating a rigorous investigation.
刚刚采访的是刚来到这场大约一小时前发生的
That was Police Commissioner Jacobs who just arrived on the scene here
四级火灾现场的Jacobs警♥察♥局长
on a four-alarm fire that broke out about an hour ago…
– 她好辣啊 – Lauren Sanchez在帕克莫里斯大楼给您带来的现场报道
– She’s hot. – Live from Park Morris Builing, Lauren Sanchez.
交回到演播室
Back to the studio.
好耶
Yeah!
– 我靠 – 好耶
– Holy shit! – Yeah!
你们这帮人都他妈干了什么
What the fuck did you guys do?
长官 大破坏计划的第一条规定是 不能有疑问 长官
Sir, the first rule of project Mayhem is you do not ask questions, sir.
打击犯罪不会一夜之间获得胜利
The victory in the war against crime will not come overnight.
需要奉献和坚持
It will take dedication and commitment,
最重要的是 合作
and most of all, cooperation.
街头比以前安全了 市内的秩序还是有希望的
Streets are safer now. There is hope in the inner city.
– 然而这只是开始 – 我去上个厕所
– However, this is only a beginning… – I gotta take a piss.
前程漫漫 这还只是第一步
These are the first steps in a long journey.
– 所以我们才建立了希望计划 – Bob
– That is why we have created Project Hope… – Bob.
通过预防犯罪和加强执法来维持治安
…helping others with prevention and enforcement.
希望计划需要警方
Project Hope will be a joint effort
和社区领导的共同努力
between the police and community leaders.
它将是打击犯罪的有力新武器
It will be a powerful new weapon in the war against crime.
把他的蛋蛋包起来 Bob
Wrap it around the top of his Hacky Sack, Bob.
靠 他的蛋冰冰凉的
Man! His balls are ice-cold.
听着 你要取消你那缜密的调查
Hi. You’re gonna call off your rigorous investigation.
你要公开声明根本没什么地下组织 否则
You’re gonna publicly state there is no underground group, or
– 这几位会割掉你的蛋蛋 – 不要
– these guys are gonna take your balls. – No!
一颗寄给 一颗寄给
They’ll send one to the New York Times and one to the LA Times,
媒体会让你名”蛋”天下
press will release out.
听着 你要追查的人都是你赖以生存的人
Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on.
我们给你做饭 帮你倒垃圾 为你转接电♥话♥
We cook your meals. We haul your trash. We connect your calls.
开救护车送你去医院 你睡觉时还替你看门
We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep.
别他妈惹我们
Do not fuck with us.
留你两个蛋
Ball check!
Bob 你走这边
Bob, this way.
我们走
Let’s go.
“我是Jack强烈的被排斥感”
“I am Jack’s inflamed sense of rejection.”
嘿
Hey!
好样的
Yeah!
我想要射杀每一只不肯交♥配♥
I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every panda
来延续种族的熊猫
that wouldn’t screw to save its species.
我想打开油轮的倾泻阀
I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers
将那些我永远都看不到的法国海滩厚厚地掩埋
and smother all those French beaches I’d never see.
我想要吞枪自杀
I wanted to breathe smoke.
你着了什么魔 疯小子
Where did you go, psycho boy?
我想摧毁美好的东西
I felt like destroying something beautiful.
– 快他妈带他去医院 – 好的
– Get him to a fucking hospital. – Yeah.
别担心 Durden先生 机场的长♥期♥寄停车
Don’t worry, Mr. Durden. Airport parking. Long term.
您先请 Durden先生
After you, Mr. Durden.
您先请
After you.
– 有什么心事 亲爱的 – 没有
– Something on your mind, dear? – No.
好吧 有 为什么不告诉我大破坏计划的事
Alright, yeah. Why wasn’t I told about Project Mayhem?
大破坏计划的第一条规定是不能有疑问
First rule of Project Mayhem is you do not ask questions.
– 你在说什么 – 为什么不一开始就让我参与
– What are you talking about? – Why didn’t you include me in the beginning?
搏击俱乐部就是开始啊
Fight Club was the beginning.
现在搬出地下室 就成了大破坏计划
Now it’s left the basements and it’s Project Mayhem.
是我们一起成立的搏击俱乐部 还记得吗
You and I started Fight Club together. You remember that?
它是你的 也同样是我的
It’s as much mine as it is yours, you know.
你不爽是因为咱俩
Is this about you and me?
是啊 我以为我们是一起合作的啊
Yeah. I thought we were doing this together?
你完全搞错了 它并不属于我们
You’re missing the point. This does not belong to us.
– 我们并不特别 – 滚你的吧 你应该告诉我的
– We are not special. – Fuck that. You… you should have told me.
嘿 Tyler
Hey, Tyler!
– 我靠 Tyler – 你想怎样
– Goddamn it, Tyler! – What do you want?
写份目的陈述吗 发你邮箱吗
A statement of purpose? Should I email you?
帮你加进待处理事项清单里吗
Should I put this on your action item-list?
– 听着 – 参与程度完全取决于你自己
– Oh, look… – You decide your level of involvement!
我当然要参与 我想先搞清楚
I will! I wanna know certain things first!
– 大破坏计划的第一条规定 – 给我闭嘴
– The first rule of Project Mayhem… – Shut up!
– 我要知道你在想什么 – 你要知道个屁
– I wanna know what you’re thinking. – Fuck what you know!
你得把你知道的通通忘了 这才是你该解决的
You need to forget about what you know, that’s your problem.
忘了你自以为清楚的生活 友谊
Forget waht you think you know about life, about friendship,
尤其是把你和我的事忘干净
and especially about you and me.
你 你这是什么意思 什么
Wha… what is that supposed to mean? What…
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
伙计们 你们死前的愿望是什么
Guys, what will you wish you’d done before you die?
– 画幅自画像 – 盖栋房♥子