现在几英里了?
How many miles are on it now?
卡麦隆这时开始发疯了
Here’s where Cameron goes berserk.
卡麦隆,没事吧?
Cameron. Are you okay? Cam?
卡麦隆,别闹了
Cameron, cut that out.
是谁?
Who is it?
对不起,我无法下楼应门
Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t come to the door right now.
我的状况很虚弱
I’m afraid that in my weakened condition,
我怕摔下楼梯,导致…
I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself…
警♥察♥来了
God bless the police.
得救了,感谢上帝,谢谢…
I’m saved. Oh, thank you, God. Thank you, thank you. You are the best.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
谢…
Thank…
听说你重病
I heard that you were feeling ill.
头痛、发热又发冷
Headache, fever, and a chill.
我来帮你驱除病魔
I came to help restore your pluck
因为我是护士…
’cause I’m the nurse who likes to…
这大概是真的
This may very well be for real.
卡麦隆的脑子出问题了
I think Cameron might have blown a microchip or two.
他总是有点紧张过度
He’s always been a little keyed up.
我只想给他一天快乐
All I wanted to do was give him a good day.
再过几个月我们就毕业了
We’re gonna graduate in a couple of months and then
一起过暑假,一起去打工
we’ll have the summer. He’ll work and I’ll work.
周末晚上相聚
We’ll see each other at night and on the weekends.
然后各自上大学
Then he’ll go to one school and I’ll go to another.
大致就这样
Basically that will be it.
丝隆是个大问题
Sloane’s as big a problem.
她还有一年才毕业
She still has another year of high school.
我该怎么办?
How do I deal with that?
当我说要娶她,我是认真的
I was serious when I said I would marry her.
我真的想
I would.
卡麦隆
Cameron? Cam?
听得见吗?
Can you hear me?
卡麦隆
Cameron?
听见就眨眨眼
Blink if you understand me.
卡麦隆从没恋爱过
Cameron has never been in love.
至少还没人爱过他
At least nobody’s ever been in love with him.
如此下去,他会和第一个上过的女孩结婚
If things don’t change for him, he’s gonna marry the first girl he lays.
而那女的会鄙视他
And she’s gonna treat him like shit
因为卡麦隆会将他内心
because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind
所有的东西交出来
as the end- all, be- all of human existence.
她不会尊重他
She won’t respect him.
因为你不会尊重拍马屁的人
‘Cause you can’t respect somebody who kisses your ass.
不可能的
Just doesn’t work.
费利斯,试试别的方法吧
Ferris. We better try something else.
没有用
This isn’t working.
好一点了吗,卡麦隆?
You feeling any better, Cameron?
你要不要下来?很舒服的
Cam, why don’t you come in here? It’s really nice.
卡麦隆,我也很容易发疯
Cameron, I could flip out real easy, too.
没事的啦
It’s okay.
迟早我们都会进疯人院
Sooner or later everybody goes to the zoo.
也许他真的病了
Maybe he’s really sick.
也许他只是在折磨自己
Maybe he isn’t just torturing himself.

Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey.
卡麦隆
Hey, Cameron.
卡麦隆,醒醒!
Cam. Cameron, wake up!
醒醒!醒醒!
Come on, wake up. Hey, wake up.
该死,卡麦隆,快醒醒!
Oh, shit, Cameron, come on. Cameron!
快醒醒!
Come on, wake up!

Hey.
搞什么?
What is that?
费利斯·布勒,你是我的英雄
Ferris Bueller, you’re my hero.
耍我? – 真令人感动,兄弟
You’re kidding? – Wow, that was pretty impressive, man.
贱♥人♥,王八蛋
You bitch. Oh, you son of a bitch.
来呀
Come on.
泰山来了
Tarzan.
席娜!
Sheena!
嗑药吗?
Drugs?
不必了,没瘾
Thank you, no. I’m straight.
我是说,你是因为嗑药被抓吗?
I meant, are you in here for drugs?
那你呢? – 嗑药
Why are you here? – Drugs.
我不知道我在这里的原因
I don’t know why I’m here.
那你为什么不回家?
Why don’t you go home?
你为什么不把大拇指塞进屁♥眼♥?
Why don’t you put your thumb up your butt?
你的眼影太厚
You wear too much eye make- up.
我姐姐的也是
My sister wears too much.
大家都觉得她像婊♥子♥
People think she’s a whore.
何不说说你的问题?
You don’t wanna talk about your problem?
说真的吗? – 真的
With you? Are you serious? – I’m serious.
你去死一死
Blow yourself.
好吧,想知道问题的原因吗?
All right, you wanna know what’s wrong?
我知道原因
I know what’s wrong.
只是想听你自己说出来
I just wanna hear you say it.
简单来说,我恨我哥
In a nutshell, I hate my brother.
如何? – 好啊
How’s that? – That’s cool.
你把他干掉了吗?
Did you blow him away or something?
还没
No, not yet.
我回家想确认那小子
See, I went home to confirm that the shithead
是不是逃学,当我一到家
was ditching school and when I was there,
有人闯入我家
a guy broke into the house.
我就报♥警♥,然后因为报假案被抓
I called the cops and they picked me up for making a phony phone call.
你为什么关心你哥是否逃学?
What do you care if your brother ditches school?
为什么大家上学的时候 他就可以逃学?
Why should he get to ditch, when everybody else has to go?
你也可以逃学 – 是啊,我会被逮
You could ditch. – Yeah, I’d get caught.
我懂了
I see.
所以你的不爽是因为他逃学不会被抓到?
So you’re pissed off ’cause he ditches and doesn’t get caught, is that it?
大概是 – 大概是
Basically. – Basically.
所以有问题的是你
Then your problem is you.
你说什么? – 放轻松点吧
Excuse me? – Excuse you.
你应该多花些时间在自己身上
You ought to spend a little more time dealing with yourself
少花些时间在你哥哥身上
a little less time worrying about what your brother does.
这是我的浅见
That’s just an opinion.
你是心理医生吗? – 不
What are you, a psychiatrist? – No.
把浅见留给你自己吧
Then why don’t you keep your opinions to yourself?
你总要找个人谈一谈
There’s somebody you should talk to.
如果你再提到”费利斯·布勒” 我就打爆你的蛋蛋
If you say “Ferris Bueller,” you lose a testicle.
你认识他?
Oh, you know him?
我总是想太多了
You know, that whole time I was just thinking things over.
就像是…灵媒一样
I was, like… I was, like, meditating.
当我稍微看看内心
Then I sort of watched myself from inside.
才知道一切是多么荒谬
I realized it was ridiculous
害怕、担心所有的事物
being afraid, worrying about everything,
希望自己死了,这一切,我受够了
wishing I was dead. All that shit. I’m tired of it.
这是我生命中最美的一天
It’s the best day of my life.
明年我会想念大家
I’m gonna miss you guys next year.
卡麦隆,问你个问题
Cameron? Can I ask you a question?
问吧
Yeah.
在按♥摩♥池的时候,有偷看我换衣服吗?
Did you see me change out of my clothes by the Jacuzzi?
有吗?
Did you?
偷看我?
You saw me?
我以为你当时傻了
I thought you were catatonic.
没关系
That’s okay.
我不会害羞
I’m not embarrassed.
我去检查车子
I better check on the car.
费利斯!
Hey, Ferris!
怎样?
Yeah?
里程数没有复原
The miles aren’t coming off.
里程数没有因为倒车复原
The miles aren’t coming off going in reverse.
这下问题大了
Well, I thought that might be a problem.
可能要拆开路码表手动转回来
Just have to crack open the odometer, roll it back by hand.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!