不确定家里有人
Not sure about this family.
嗨,小狗狗
Hi, doggie.
别动
Stay, boy.
不,别动,别动
No, no. Stay. Stay.
坐下
Sit.
Sit.
别动
Heel. Stay.
现在通过评审台的
And passing the reviewing stand now,
是鼓号♥乐队
Silbernen Ritter Drum and Bugle Corps.
德裔美国人男女联合编队
The United German- American Male and Female Caucus.
德裔美国人帝国
The Empire German- Americans.
太晚了,兄弟,我们最好开车回去了
It’s getting late, buddy, we better go get the car back home.
什么? – 你要…
What? – What do you…
还有好几个小时才到六点
We have a few hours. We have until 6:00.
很抱歉,我是说 你根本不在乎我的下场
I’m sorry, I mean, I know you don’t care, but it does mean my ass.
不在乎? – 你不在乎
You think I don’t care? – I know you don’t care.
太伤人了,卡麦隆
Oh, that hurts, Cameron.
卡麦隆,你今天看到了什么? – 没什么好的
Cameron, what have you seen today? – Nothing good.
没什…
Nothing…
没什么好的?这…
Nothing good? This…
没什么好的?我们看了一堆好的!
What do you mean, “Nothing good”? We’ve seen everything good!
我们看遍了整座城市!
We’ve seen the whole city!
我们去了美术馆,看了无价的艺术品
We went to a museum, we saw priceless works of art.
还吃了大餐
We ate pancreas.
看了…什么?
Saw… What?
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
看那边
Look over there.
他在干嘛?
What’s he doing?
他在舔着杯子 双手比着下流的手势
He’s licking the glass and making obscene gestures with his hands.
什么?
What?
别这样!
Don’t! Don’t.
(社区充斥病态青少年)
他没离开,他大概在做别的事
He didn’t leave. He’s probably doing something.
他真的把我惹毛了
No, it really busts my hump, you know?
卡麦隆,他不会抛下我们的
Oh, Cameron, he didn’t ditch us or anything. He’s here.
我确定他回学校了
For all we know, he went back to school.
他不可能回学校
He would not go back to school.
他一定会,他想害我倒楣
Yeah, he’d do it. He’d just do it just to make me sweat.
不会的啦,卡麦隆
No, he would not. Cameron, come on.
把我逼疯
Makes me mad.
各位女士先生,你们真是热情的群众
Ladies and gentlemen, you’re such a wonderful crowd.
我们将为各位表演歌♥曲
We’d like to play a little tune for you.
是我个人的最爱
It’s one of my personal favorites
我要将歌♥曲献给一位…
and I’d like to dedicate it to a young man
今天没有看到好东西的年轻人
who doesn’t think he’s seen anything good today.
卡麦隆·富莱,这首献给你
Cameron Frye, this one’s for you.
费利斯,离开花车 – 你在干嘛?
Ferris! Get off of the float! – What are you doing?
快下来!我不敢相信
Get off the float! I can’t believe you.
你怎么上去的?你疯了!
How’d you get up there? You’re out of your mind!
自从认识他以后,就发现他无事不顺
You know, as long as I’ve known him everything works for him.
没有什么不能应付的,我就不行
There’s nothing he can’t handle. I can’t handle anything.
学校、父母、未来…
School, parents, the future…
费利斯无所不能
Ferris can do anything.
我不知道将来能干嘛
I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
上大学 – 是啊,有什么用?
College. – Yeah. But to do what?
你有什么兴趣吗?
What are you interested in?
没有
Nothing.
我也是
Me neither.
你疯了!
You’re crazy!
你觉得费利斯以后会做什么?
What do you think Ferris is gonna do?
他会成为厨师
He’s gonna be a fry cook at Venus.
(祝你早日康复 英语科全体教职员敬上)
老天
Christ.
乖狗狗…
Poochie, poochie, poochie.
小混♥蛋♥,艾德叔叔给你好料的
Look what Uncle Ed has for you, you little fucker.
夸张
Jeez.
(救救费利斯)
好好睡吧,乖狗狗
Sleep tight, pooch.
我就知道!
I knew it!
她在哪?
Well, where is she?
我是她女儿
Look, this is her daughter.
你知道她在哪吗?
Well, do you know where she is?
她何时回来?
Do you know when she’ll be back?
你还知道什么?
Do you know anything?
费利斯
Ferris.
布勒
Bueller.
哈 – 呀
Ha! – Ya!
你是神经病,兄弟
You’re psychotic. You are, man.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了,不敢相信你这么做
You’re out of your goddamn mind. I can’t believe you did that.
你竟然跑到该死的游♥行♥花车上!
I can’t believe you went on a goddamn parade float!
好…不…等等…
Okay, okay, wait. No, okay, wait. Okay.
“是我个人的最爱”
“Yeah, yeah. This tune is one of my personal favorites.”
你真的疯了
You’re out of your mind.
那么多人在看你
Do you realize how many people saw you?
你被逮了 – 不会
You’re nailed. – No, no.
你被逮到了 – 真的
You are. You’re nailed. – You are.
谁会相信我在游♥行♥?谁会?
Who’d believe that I was in a parade? Who the hell am I?
根本没人会参加游♥行♥
Besides, anybody who would nail me wouldn’t go to a parade.
我妈就会 – 我才不担心你妈
My mother would. – I’m not worried about your mother.
真快
That was so quick.

Hey.
看起来不错
This looks okay to me, Cameron.
很好,走吧
Looks great, let’s roll.
赏你的,干得好,谢谢
Here you go. Nice job. Thank you.
你太大方了,欢迎再来
You’re a very generous individual. Come back anytime.
好,小心椅子 – 谢啦
Right, okay. Watch the seat. – Thanks a lot.
抱歉
Sorry.
晚安 – 大家再见
Have a good night. – Bye, you guys.
回见 – 回见
Yeah, see you later. – Later.
好想再来一次
Yeah, man, we gotta do this again.
这…这不是报假案
Look, this… This is not a phony phone call.
有人入侵我家,男性、白人、可能持械
There is an intruder, male, Caucasian, possibly armed,
长相怪异,就在厨房♥
certainly weird, in my kitchen.
我…我姓布勒
Yeah, my, my… My name’s Bueller.
感谢你关心我哥哥的健康
It’s real nice that you hope my brother’s feeling better,
但是我有危险,好吗?我很可爱
but I’m in danger, okay? I am very cute.
独自在家,而且我很珍惜自己的身体
I am very alone. And I’m very protective of my body.
我不想面对暴♥力♥或被杀,好吗?
I do not want it violated, or killed, all right?
我需要帮助!
I need help!
你懂英语吗?
Speak- a de English?
猪头
Dickhead.

God.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
闯入我们家的那个人
Whoever’s in the house is still in the house,
我已经报♥警♥了
I’d like you to know that I’ve just called the police.
如果你有脑子的话
So if you have any brains whatsoever,
你会快点滚出我家
you’ll get your ass out of my house real quick.
顺便告诉你,我手上有枪
I’d also like to add that I have my father’s gun
还有性病
and a scorching case of herpes.
等等…那是我的车!我要开走了!
Hey, wait, wait, wait. That’s my car! I’ll move it!
我的钥匙!
He got my keys!
混♥蛋♥!
You shithead!
我觉得很好
I feel pretty good.
是吗? – 我觉得真好
Yeah? – I feel real good.
维修厂那些人很好,对吧?
Those guys… Those guys were nice, huh? At the garage.
我本来还有点担心
I was a little worried about them.
但现在没事了
Turned out good.

Hey.
卡麦隆? – 什么事?
Cameron? – Yeah?
我们开车出来的时候 里程数是多少?
How many miles did you say this thing had on it when we left?
126.3或4英里
One hundred and twenty- six and halfway between three and four- tenths.
干嘛问?
Why?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!