我很感激你们的体谅 – 别想太多
I appreciate your understanding. – Don’t think twice.
就是因为我们这些人的体谅…
It’s understanding that makes it possible
才能容忍♥你这种人存活
for people like us to tolerate a person like yourself.
谢谢 – 别提了
Thank you. – Don’t mention it.
请享受午餐
Enjoy your lunch.
亲爱的,你好美
Darling, you were wonderful.
卡麦隆,我的挚友
Cameron, dear friend,
你竟然觉得我们没乐趣,真可耻
you thought we wouldn’t have any fun. Shame on you.
也许是我反应过度了
Maybe I’m overreacting.
也许费利斯不是坏蛋
Maybe Ferris isn’t such a bad guy.
毕竟我有车,他只有电脑
After all, I got a car. He got a computer.
但…
But still,
为什么他能随心所欲?
why should he get to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants?
为什么所有事物都为他安排?
Why should everything work out for him?
他为什么这么特别?
What makes him so goddamn special?
去他的
Screw him.
我以为我们家是唯一的古怪家庭
I used to think that my family was the only one that had weirdness in it.
让我很困扰
That used to worry me.
但是看到卡麦隆的家庭状况
Then I saw how Cameron’s family functioned.
他的家庭真的很扭曲
His home life is really twisted.
难怪他总是生病,让他困扰
That’s why he’s sick all the time. It really bothers him.
他是生病了反而还比较好的人
He’s the only guy I know who feels better when he’s sick.
如果我住在他家,我也会想生病
If I had to live in that house, I’d probably pray for disease, too.
他家好像博物馆
The place is like a museum.
又美又冷酷
It’s very beautiful and very cold
什么也不能碰
and you’re not allowed to touch anything.
你能体会卡麦隆处在那种…
Can you appreciate what it must have been like
像小婴儿一样的环境吗?
for Cameron to be in that joint as a baby?
我真的很惊讶能把车开出来
I’m actually amazed that I got the car out of the garage.
我看过一两次 卡麦隆假装在开那台车
I caught Cameron digging the ride once or twice.
对他有好处
It’s good for him.
让他能够面对自己的恐惧
It teaches him to deal with his fear.
而且,我得承认
Plus, and I must be honest here,
我爱开那台车,太有型了
I love driving it. It is so choice.
如果你们有办法 我强烈建议你们也选一台来开
If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up.
谢谢 – 是,先生
Thank you. – Yes, sir.
薄荷糖
Mint.
嗨,珍妮,有事吗?
Well, hello, Jeanie. Who’s bothering you now?
鲁尼先生在吗?
Is Mr. Rooney in?
他不在,我能帮忙吗?
No, I’m sorry, he’s not. Can I help you?
你帮不上忙的,他什么时候回来?
I seriously doubt it. When’s he back?
不知道
I don’t know.
他因为私人原因不在学校
He’s left the school grounds on personal business.
什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
意思是说,这不关你的事,年轻人
I suppose it means it’s personal and it’s none of your business, young lady.
什么态度
Nice attitude.
你不是有”消费者教育”课吗?
Isn’t Mrs. Hagel expecting you in consumer ed. class?
也许
Probably.
真是小混♥蛋♥
What a little asshole.
戴夫,你们要考虑提高广♥告♥预算
Dave, you’ve got to consider raising your advertising budget.
我们预算不够 – 戴夫
We don’t have the money. – Dave,
如果想产品大卖♥♥,就得花钱 这是简单的道理
if you wanna sell, you have to spend. It’s as simple as that.
芝加哥有四千家餐厅
Four thousand restaurants in the downtown area.
竟然和我爸在同一家餐厅吃饭
I pick the one my father goes to.
我们这次死定了 – 不可能
We’re pinched, for sure. – No way, Cameron.
懦夫才会死,而勇者永存
Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.
我们上
Let’s go.
投降吧 – 决不
Let’s surrender. – Never.
戴夫,我好像在强人所难
Dave, I know it sounds like I’m beating a dead horse on this one.
但我告诉你,这不是特例
But I’m telling you, that that’s not the case.
我们没钱,我们没…
We don’t have the money. We don’t have the…
戴夫,你是聪明人
Dave, you’re one of the brightest guys in this business.
你知道该如何登上顶峰
You know what it takes to push this over the top.
我们做大量的电视广♥告♥
We’re gonna go heavy on TV
收音机广♥告♥和印刷品
and lighten up on the radio and the print. Okay?
老板有钱的 – 到我办公室来
He’s got the money. – Look, come on back to my office.
我们好好谈… – 老板有钱的
I’ll lay out the entire… – He’s got the money.
戴夫,我知道你们有钱
Dave, we know you’ve got the money.
我们准备好好利用,就这样了
We just have to spend it. That’s all, you bonehead.
布勒
Bueller.
Les jeux sont faits.(法文) 就是说:游戏结束了
Les jeux sont faits. Translation: The game is up.
你的屁♥股♥要开花了
Your ass is mine.
(一垒有人,无人出局)
Runner at first base, nobody out.
(第五局的第一次安打)
That’s the first hit they’ve had since the fifth inning,
(球赛的第四次安打)
only the fourth hit in the game.
(没好球两坏球)
0 and 2, the count.
(挥棒)
There’s a drive,
(左外野,偏了,界外球)
left field, twisting, and into foul territory.
(我很惊讶这一局没乘胜追击)
Boy, I’m really surprised they didn’t go for it in that inning.
(李·史密斯)
Lee Smith.
比数如何? – 零比零
What’s the score? – Nothing, nothing.
谁会赢?
Who’s winning?
小熊队
The Bears.
(这一球反弹到全垒打墙)
There’s the ball, bunted foul back to the screen.
(不知道…)
Boy, I don’t know…
我的拇指大概断了
Think I broke my thumb.
打击者,打击者,打击者… 挥棒,打击者
Hey batter, batter, batter, batter, batter, swing, batter. Come on.
打击者,打击者,打击者… 挥棒,打击者
Hey, batter, batter, batter, batter, swing, batter.
打不到,打不到,打不到… 挥棒,打击者
He can’t hit, he can’t hit, he can’t hit, swing, batter.
卡麦隆
Hey, Cameron.
如果我们乖乖上学 现在应该是体育课吧
Do you realize if we played by the rules, right now we’d be in gym?
继续跑,继续跑
Keep moving, keep moving.
跟上来
You’re up now.
快点,背打直,我们上
Come on, get the piano off that back. Let’s go.
快点,快点
Come on, boys, let’s go.
你们跑不完了,快跟上!
You’ll never get out of here. Move!
快点
Come on, move!
我恨死他了
I hate him.
是谁?
Who is it?
我是艾德·鲁尼,我要和你谈谈
It’s Ed Rooney, Ferris. I’d like to have a word with you.
对不起,我无法下楼应门
Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t come to the door right now.
我的状况很虚弱
I’m afraid that in my weakened condition,
我怕摔下楼梯,导致…
I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself
缺课更久
to further school absences.
省省吧,快滚下来
Save it, Ferris. Come down here.
你可以在我爸妈的办公室找到他们
You can reach my parents at their places of business.
感谢你的来访
Thank you for stopping by.
也感谢你关心我的健康
I appreciate your concern for my well- being.
你不下来,我就不走,费利斯
I am not leaving till you come down and talk to me, Ferris.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
你有大♥麻♥烦了,混♥蛋♥!
You’re in big trouble, buster!
快滚下来!
Get down here!
费利斯
Ferris.
费利斯
Ferris!
是谁?
Who is it?
你♥他♥妈♥的知道我是谁!
You know goddamn well who it is!
对不起,我无法下楼应门
Oh, I’m sorry. I can’t come to the door right now.
我的状况很虚弱
I’m afraid that in my weakened condition,
我怕摔下楼梯,导致…
I could take a nasty spill down the stairs and subject myself
缺课更久
to further school absences.
你可以在我爸妈的办公室找到他们
You can reach my parents at their places of business.
感谢你的来访
Thank you for stopping by.
也感谢你关心我的健康
I appreciate your concern for my well- being.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
妈的
Damn it.
是烂泥
Oh, mud.
布勒,你个王八蛋
Bueller, you son of a bitch.
我的鞋
My shoe.
妈的
Damn it.
该死
Oh, shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!