这次小心说话 – 管好你自己
And watch your mouth this time. – Go soak your head.
我们暂时无法接电♥话♥
We can’t come to the phone right now.
家族遭逢丧事
We’ve had a death in the family.
葛蕾斯
Grace,
我相信费利斯·布勒在背后操控
Ferris Bueller’s behind this. There is no doubt in my mind.
还有丝隆和彼得森也是共谋
And now he’s got Sloane Peterson involved in this thing.
还有他的外婆
Her grandmother, too.
猪头
You pinhead.
要联络我们,请拨以下电♥话♥
If you need to reach us we’ll be at the following number.

Okay.
我能当上训导主任
I did not achieve this position in life by having some snot- nosed punk
不是轻轻松松就得到的
leave my cheese out in the wind.
这是卡顿兄弟殡仪馆
You have reached the Coughlin Brothers Mortuary.
非常抱歉无法接听来电
We are deeply sorry we are unable to come to the phone right now,
请留下姓名及电♥话♥
but if you leave your name and number,
我们会尽快回电
we’ll get back to you as soon as is humanly possible.
这里面一定有问题
Something’s going on, goddamn it.
我一定要查出来
And I’m gonna find out what it is.
我要逮到这小子 我要把他的未来推到地狱
I’m gonna catch this kid and I’m gonna put one hell of a dent in his future.
十五年后当他回首一生
Fifteen years from now when he looks back on the ruin his life’s become,
他就会想起艾德华·鲁尼
he is going to remember Edward Rooney.
不对 – 什么?
Wrong. – What?
这里不行
Not here.
不能把车放在这
We’re not leaving the car here.
为什么? – 就是不行
Why not? – Because we’re not.
我要这台车立刻回家
I want the car back home where it belongs, right now.
我们回去
Come on, let’s go.
卡麦隆,怎么了?这是车♥库♥呀
Cameron, what’s gonna happen to it? It’s in a garage.
车子可能会撞坏、被偷、刮伤
It could get wrecked, stolen, scratched,
进气不顺、沾到鸟屎,谁知道?
breathed on wrong, a pigeon could shit on it. Who knows?
拜托,冷静好吗?
Listen, will you calm down, please?
我付五块钱请人看着车
I’m gonna give the guy $5 to watch it.
什么人?
What guy?
你好
Hey, how you doing?
你会说英语吗?
Do you speak English?
你以为这是哪个国家?
What country do you think this is?
那好
Okay. Listen,
请你特别照顾这台车,好吗?
I want you to take extra special care of this vehicle. Okay?
没问题 – 好极了
Hey, no problem. – Great.
相信我
Trust me.
先生? – 来吧
Sir? – Come on.

Come.
放轻松
Relax.
大家别担心,我是专业的
You fellows have nothing to worry about. I’m a professional.
什么专业?
Professional what?
看看五块钱的影响
See what a finski can do to a guy’s attitude?
卡麦隆,来啦
Cameron, come on.
来吧,来吧
Come on, come on.
买♥♥报纸?
Paper?
你看!
Hey, look at that.
快点!
Go! Go!
祝福小心灵
Bless his little heart.
九次
Nine times.
费利斯,车子应该没事吧? – 当然
Ferris, you think the car’s all right? – Sure.
这是全球最高的大楼
This is the world’s tallest building.
费利斯,我觉得不舒服,我们走吧?
Ferris, I don’t feel too good. Can we leave soon?
在1,353英尺的高空…
1,353 feet up in the air…
我们爬上来
Here, climb up on this.
一起来
Come on, everybody.
卡麦隆
Cameron.
现在
Okay, now
把头靠在玻璃上面
lean forward against the glass like this.
我的天
Oh, my God.
很棒吧?
Isn’t that great?
城市看起来很平静
The city looks so peaceful from up here.
在1,353英尺的高空 所有事物都很平静
Anything is peaceful from 1,353 feet.
我好像看到我爸了
I think I see my dad.
走吧,还有好多事要做
We got a lot to do, let’s go.
该死
Shit.
下面有个小王八蛋
The son of a bitch is down there somewhere.
你想结婚吗? – 当然
You want to get married? – Sure.
今天?
Today?
我是认真的
I’m serious.
我才不要今天结婚 – 为什么不?
I’m not getting married. – Why not?
什么”为什么不”?好好想想
What do you mean, “Why not?” Think about it.
除了太年轻…
Well, no, besides being too young,
没地方住…
having no place to live,
成为已婚的啦啦队员有点尴尬 除此之外
you feeling a little awkward about being the only cheerleader with a husband,
告诉我今天不能结婚的好理由
give me one good reason why not.
我告诉你两个理由:就是我妈和我爸
I’ll give you two good reasons why not: my mother and my father.
他们结婚,但彼此憎恨
They’re married and they hate each other.
你见过他们,没错吧?
You’ve seen them. Am I right?
那又如何? – 就像那台车
So what? – Well, it’s like that car.
我爸爱车,却恨老婆
He loves the car. He hates his wife.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们可以离开这里吗?
Can we please get the hell out of here?
我觉得不自在
This place gives me the creeps.
为什么不说我们要去…
Why didn’t you tell me we were coming to a…
可以为各位效劳吗? – 当然
Hello, may I help you? – You can sure as hell try.
我是艾柏·弗洛曼
Hi. I’m Abe Froman.
订了三位,十二点
Party of three for 12:00.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
你是艾柏·弗洛曼? – 没错,我是艾柏·弗洛曼
You are Abe Froman? – That’s right. I’m Abe Froman.
芝加哥香肠大王?
The sausage king of Chicago?
就是我
Yeah. That’s me.
年轻人
Listen, young man,
我们别当真,我很忙的
entre nous, I’m very busy here.
为什么不把这些小鬼 带回男人俱乐部?
Why don’t you take the kids and go back to the clubhouse?
你是在说我不是弗洛曼本人?
Are you suggesting that I’m not who I say I am?
你们最好在我摆脸色之前离开
I’m suggesting that you leave before I have to get snooty.
摆脸色? – 流鼻涕
Snooty? – Snotty.
流鼻涕? – 好啦,艾柏,我们走
Snotty? – Okay, Abe, let’s go.
我不走,我要入座
No, I’m not going anywhere. No, we’d like to be seated.
听着,年轻人,你再不出去
Listen, young man, either you take the field trip outside
我会叫警♥察♥来
or I’m going to have to call the police.
你…
The…
你要叫警♥察♥? – 没错
You’re gonna call the police on me? – Yes.
那好,我自己来叫
Fine. As a matter of fact, I’ll call them myself.
那就叫吧
Yes. Call the police.
这下可热闹了
This’ll be a hoot.
电♥话♥给我,我有另一通外线
Here, give me the phone. I have another call.
不 – 我受够了你们的把戏
No. – I’ve had enough of this horsing around.
电♥话♥还我 – 你敢碰我,我就大喊”有老鼠”
Give me the phone back. – You touch me, I yell, “Rat.”
自己去找别的电♥话♥
There’s another phone around here somewhere. Find it.
走着瞧
Wonderful.
我对未来感到忧心
I weep for the future.
好了啦,费利斯,拜托我们走吧?
Okay, Ferris, can we just let it go, please?
费利斯,拜托,你太过分了 你会穿帮的
Ferris, please. You’ve gone too far. You’re gonna get busted.
A:没有过分这回事
A: You can never go too far.
B:即使穿帮,也不是被那家伙逮到
B: If I’m gonna get busted, it is not gonna be by a guy like that.
拜托啦,”艾柏”
Come on, “Abe.”
找艾柏·弗洛曼接听
Ask for Abe Froman.
日安 – 我想找艾柏·弗洛曼
Chez Quis, bonjour. – May I speak to Abe Froman,
芝加哥香肠大王 – 艾柏·弗洛曼?
the sausage king of Chicago? – Abe Froman?
我查一下
Let me check the restaurant.
您能描述他的外貌吗?
Could you describe him for me, please?
皮外套、白T、背心
Leather jacket, white T- shirt, sweater vest.
而且非常帅气
He’s devastatingly handsome.
稍待一下 – 谢谢
Hold on one moment. – Yes, thank you.
弗洛曼先生 我是芝加哥警局的彼得森警佐
Mr. Froman, this is Sergeant Peterson, Chicago Police.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!