So I’m gonna make this short and sweet.
那就太好了
It’s great. Perfect. I love it.
我要小女10分钟后独自在校门口
I want my daughter out in front of the school in 10 minutes by herself.
不要有任何人…干嘛?
I don’t want anybody… What?
这样太可疑了,他会觉得不对劲
It’s too suspicious. He’ll think something’s up.
挂掉 – 你说
Cover it. – You.
快说 – 你说
Talk. – You.
快说 – 拜托
Talk. – Come on.
快说话
Talk. No.
鲁尼!鲁尼
Rooney! Rooney.
是…
Yes, yes.
注意听,我改主意了
Listen here, pay attention. I changed my mind.
我要你在学校门口陪着她
I want you out in front of the school with her.
我要和你谈谈
I’d like to have a few words with you, by God.
还是算了,我没空说话
On second thought, we don’t have time to talk right now.
我们一起吃个午饭
We’ll get together soon and we’ll have lunch.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事?
What the hell is wrong with you?
等等
Wait.
你没脑子吗? – 你干嘛踢我?
Where’s your brain? – Why’d you kick me?
你没脑子吗? – 你干嘛踢我?
Where’s your brain? – Why’d you kick me?
你没脑子吗? – 我先问你的
Where’s your brain? – I asked you first.
若鲁尼陪着丝隆,我们要怎么接她?
How can we pick up Sloane if Rooney is there with her?
我说让她一个人,你又抓狂
I said for her to be there alone and you freaked.
我不是…我不是打你 只是轻轻拍一下
Now, I didn’t… I didn’t hit you. I lightly slapped you.
你就是打我
You hit me.
如果你不喜欢我的作法
Look, don’t ask me to participate in your stupid crap
就别叫我加入你的狗屁事
if you don’t like the way I do it.
你叫我起床,又叫我过来
You make me get out of bed. You make me come over here.
又叫我打冒充电♥话♥给艾德华·鲁尼?
You make me make a phony phone call to Edward Rooney?
那个人会置我于死地
The man could squash my nuts into oblivion, and then,
而你竟然故意伤害我的感情
and then, you deliberately hurt my feelings.
我没有,我没有故意伤害你的感情
No, I did not deliberately… I didn’t deliberately hurt your feelings.
真的? – 真的没有
Really? – Really, no. No, I didn’t.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
回头见,我要回家了
See you later, pal, I’m going home.
不不,拜托,别这样 – 祝你幸福
No, no, come on, don’t do that. – Have a nice life.
卡麦隆,等等 卡麦隆,回来啦
Cameron, wait a minute. Cameron, come back.
我不是故意发脾气 对不起,没必要这样
I didn’t mean to lose my temper. I’m sorry. It was uncalled for.
真的吗? – 是
You serious? – Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
谢了
Thank you.
但你还是搞砸了,对吧?
You did screw up, though, right?
虽然不完全是你的错
I mean, not that it was completely your fault.
什么? – 呃…
Why? – Well,
为了补偿
to fix the situation
我要讨个人情
I’m gonna have to ask you for a small favor.
1961年法拉利250GT加州版
The 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California.
生产不到100辆
Less than 100 were made.
我爸花了三年才修好这台车
My father spent three years restoring this car.
这是他的最爱、他的热情…
It is his love, it is his passion…
也是他的错,因为他没锁车♥库♥
It is his fault he didn’t lock the garage.
费利斯,你在说什么?
Ferris, what are you talking about?
费利斯,我爸把这台车 看得比他的命还重要
Ferris, my father loves this car more than life itself.
把车看得比命还重要的人 不配这台车
A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn’t deserve such a fine automobile.
不行…
No. No.
显然你并不了解 – 哇
Apparently you don’t understand. – Wow.
费利斯,他从没开过这台车
Ferris, he never drives it.
他只是擦拭而已
He just rubs it with a diaper.
你还记得我弄坏牙套的时候 我爸发疯的模样吗?
Hey, remember how insane he went when I broke my retainer?
牙套只是一块烂塑胶而已 这却是一台法拉利
Come on, that was a little piece of plastic, this is a Ferrari.
卡麦隆,很抱歉 我们不能开你的车去接丝隆
Cameron, I’m sorry, but we can’t pick up Sloane in your car.
鲁尼绝对不相信 彼得森先生会开你那台烂车
Mr. Rooney would never believe Mr. Peterson drives that piece of shit.
那不是烂车 – 那就是烂车
It’s not a piece of shit. – It is a piece of shit.
别担心,我连烂车也没有,我羡慕你
Don’t worry about it, I don’t even have a piece of shit, I have to envy yours.
谢了
Thanks.
很抱歉,我也没有别的办法
Look, I’m sorry, there’s nothing else we can do.
他有纪录里程数 – 他不信任你?
He knows the mileage, Ferris. – He doesn’t trust you?
从没信任过 – 很简单
Never has, never will. – Look, this is real simple.
无论开到什么里程数,改回来就行
Whatever miles we put on, we’ll take off.
怎么做? – 倒车回家
How? – We’ll drive home backwards.
不行!
No. No!
费利斯,真的不行,你还是想点别的吧
Ferris, forget it. You’re just gonna have to think of something else.
我把脚放进去了
I’m putting my foot down.
我们租一台凯迪拉克吧?我出钱
How about we rent a nice Cadillac? My treat.
我们可以叫一台豪华轿车!
We could call a limo!
空间超大,还有电视和吧台
A nice stretch job with a TV and a bar.
好不好?
How about that?
来吧,享受一下
Come on, live a little.
我要再一次表达 对于你家的变故,我是多么伤心
Once again, let me tell you how deeply saddened I am by your loss. I…
我曾经也有祖母
I had a grandmother, once.
更有两位祖母
Two, actually.
(赤字最后由谁支付?有人知道吗?)
Deficits. Who will have to pay that eventually? Anyone? Anyone know?
“生命苦短”
“Man that is born of woman hath but a short time to live
“充满苦难”
“and is full of misery
“朝花夕拾”
“He cometh up and is cut down like a flow’r
“如梦似烟”
“He flee’th as if it were a shadow
“昙花一现”
“and never continueth in one stay”
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
在苦难与虚无之间
Between grief and nothing,
我选择苦难
I’ll take grief.
好啊
Great.
丝隆亲亲
Oh, Sloane, dear.
快上车
Hurry along now.
我爸来了
I guess that’s my dad.
是啊 – 我走了
Yeah. – Gotta go.
鲁尼先生…
Mr. Rooney…
艾德,你真是大好人 – 谢谢
Ed, you’re a beautiful man. – Thank you.
我很感谢你的温暖和热情
I wanna thank you for your warmth and compassion.
(比什么费率高?有谁知道?)
Higher “what” rates? Anyone?
(比税负边际费率高,还有问题吗?)
Higher marginal rates on your taxes. Any questions so far?

Shit.
嗨 – 亲爸爸一下吗?
Hi. – Do you have a kiss for Daddy?
说真的吗?
Are you kidding?
原来这是他们的家族习惯
So, that’s how it is in their family.
嗨,卡麦隆,舒服吗? – 嗨,丝隆,不舒服
Hi, Cameron. You comfortable? – Hi, Sloane. No.
我们要做什么?
What are we gonna do?
问题不是:我们要做什么?
The question isn’t: What are we going to do?
问题是:我们不要做什么?
The question is: What aren’t we going to do?
别说我们不打算开车回家
Don’t say we’re not going to take the car home.
拜托别说我们不打算开车回家
Please don’t say we’re not going to take the car home.
如果你开着一台这样的车
If you had access to a car like this,
你会马上开回家吗?
would you take it back right away?
我也不会
Neither would I.
(伊利诺车牌,紧张大♥师♥)
费利斯,慢一点
Hey, Ferris, don’t go so fast!
红线,红线,红线 – 费利斯,下车
Red line, red line, red line. – Ferris, get out!
谢谢
Thank you.
救救费利斯
Save Ferris.
神爱你,你真慷慨
God loves you, you’re very generous.
救救费利斯,救救费利斯
Save Ferris, save Ferris.
救救费利斯·布勒,救救费利斯
Save Ferris Bueller. Save Ferris.
救救费利斯? – 什么?
Save Ferris? – What?
我们在募款帮费利斯·布勒买♥♥肾
Well, see, we’re collecting money to buy Ferris Bueller a new kidney
已经募到5万元了,你能帮帮…
and they run about $50,000, so if you could help out…
滚远一点 – 你说什么?
Go piss up a flagpole. – I’m sorry?
你该滚
You should be. – Hey…
嘿,嘿
Hey! Hey…
如果有一天你需要…
What if you need a favor someday
费利斯·布勒的帮忙呢?
from Ferris Bueller? Then where will you be, huh?
无情的女人
You heartless wench.
彼得森家接通了
Peterson home on line one.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!