Do you know what my diastolic is? – Be a man.
吃点胃药,穿上衣服,过来接我
Take some Pepto- Bismol, get dressed, and come on over here.
我受够了 – 闭嘴
I’m tired of this stuff. – Shut up.
等等再吃药,我接另一通电♥话♥
Hold your water for a second, I got another call.
哈罗 – 费利斯
Hello? – Ferris?
嗨
Hi.
你听起来糟透了
You sound terrible.
真的吗?我以为好多了
Really? Darn. I thought I was improving.
你有睡觉吗?
Were you sleeping?
爸,等一等好吗?
Dad, can you hang on for a second?
没问题 – 等等
Sure, pal. – Hang on.
卡麦隆,是我爸 – 好极了
Cameron, it’s my dad. – Great.
别把我扯进来
Keep me out of it.
如果你15分钟不过来 再去找个好朋友吧
If you’re not over here in 15 minutes, you can find a new best friend.
你从五年级就这样说了
You’ve been saying that since the fifth grade.
爸 – 是
Dad? – Yeah?
说这么多话让我有点头昏
All this talking has made me kind of light- headed.
我要躺一下
I think I ought to lie down.
洗个热水澡,把热毛巾包在头上
Take a hot bath and then wrap a hot towel around your head.
热毛巾包在头上? – 然后
Wrap a hot towel around my head? – And then
弄杯热汤,小睡一下,好吗?
make yourself some soup. Get a nap. Okay?
好
Okay.
费利斯? – 什么?
Hey, Ferris? – Yeah?
爱你,儿子 – 我也爱你
Love you, pal. – I love you, too.
我对卡麦隆很失望
I’m so disappointed in Cameron.
赌20块,他一定挣扎着到底要不要出门
$20 says he’s sitting in his car, debating about whether or not he should go out.
他会一直打电♥话♥来
He’ll keep calling me.
他会一直打电♥话♥来直到我出门
He’ll keep calling me until I come over.
他会让我有罪恶感
He’ll make me feel guilty.
这…
This…
太夸张了 好吧,我去!我去!我去!
This is ridiculous. Okay, I’ll go, I’ll go, I’ll go.
靠
Shit.
王八蛋!
Goddamn it!
算了吧,不管了
Forget it. That’s it.
我不要去
I’m not going.
作者…
In
用什么…
what way
方式让…
does the author’s use
监狱…
of the prison
象征…
symbolize
主角的奋斗? 而且…
the protagonist’s struggle? And
和我们刚才讨论的…
how does this relate
讽刺手法有什么相关呢?
to our discussion of the uses of irony?
诺兰先生,打扰一下?
Mr. Knowlan, may I interrupt, please?
丝隆·彼得森?
Sloane Peterson?
借一步说话,亲爱的
May I have a word with you, dear?
亲爱的,恐怕我带来了坏消息
My dear, I’m afraid that I’m the bearer of bad tidings.
你父亲来电
Your father called.
你外婆过世了
Your grandmother has just passed.
不 – 哦,亲爱的
No. – Oh, darling. Oh, honey.
外婆过世?
Dead grandmother?
没错,彼得森先生是这么说的
Yes, that’s what Mr. Peterson said.
我请校护去通知丝隆了,可怜的孩子
I had Florence Sparrow notify Sloane. Poor little lamb.
这女孩最近和谁交往?
Who’s this girl going out with?
这几天很难说
It’s so hard to tell these days.
我确定看到她和费利斯·布勒在一起
I do see her with Ferris Bueller quite a little bit.
请你给我彼得森先生的白天联络电♥话♥
Would you get me Mr. Peterson’s daytime number, please?
没问题
Surely.
训导处 – 我是乔治·彼得森
Ed Rooney’s office. – This is George Peterson.
等等
Please hold.
没想到吧?彼得森先生来电
What do you know? It’s Mr. Peterson.
你还要他的白天联络电♥话♥吗?
You still want his daytime number?
我是艾德·鲁尼 – 艾德,我是乔治·彼得森
Ed Rooney. – Ed. This is George Peterson.
今天如何,先生?
How are you today, sir?
想必你已听说,今天早上家逢不幸
We’ve had a bit of bad luck this morning, as you may have heard.
我听说了,我的心都碎了
Yeah, I heard, and I’m all broken up.
真是不幸 – 是啊
Boy, what a blow. – Yeah. Yeah.
今天早上真难熬,而且
Well, it’s been a tough morning, and
还有许多家族琐事要处理,所以…
we’ve got a lot of family business to take care of. So
我很感激能否请你 允许丝隆休一天假
if you wouldn’t mind excusing Sloane, I’d appreciate it.
当然,我很乐意
Sure, I’d be happy to.
只要你把尸体带来
Yeah, you just produce a corpse, and
我就让她休假
I’ll release Sloane.
首先,我要见见她死去的外婆
I want to see this dead grandmother, firsthand.
你在说什么?
Ed?
没事的,葛蕾斯 是费利斯·布勒那个小鬼
It’s all right, Grace. It’s Ferris Bueller, the little twerp.
我要设陷阱逮他
I’m gonna set the trap and let him fall right into it.
艾德,你是说要看到尸体?
Ed, I’m sorry, did you say you wanted to see a body?
没错
Yeah, that’s right.
把那个老骨头送过来 我就放了你的女儿
Just roll her old bones on over here, and I’ll dig up your daughter.
这是学校的规定 – 是吗?
You know, that’s school policy. – Oh?
是你的母亲吗? – 是我内子的妈妈
Was this your mother? – No, my wife’s mother.
训导处
Ed Rooney’s office.
我是费利斯·布勒,鲁尼先生在吗?
Hi, this is Ferris Bueller, can I speak to Mr. Rooney, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
等等
Hold.
我告诉你,猪头
Tell you what, dip- shit,
你不喜欢我的规定 你干脆过来
you don’t like my policies you can just come on down here, and
亲亲我又大又老的白屁♥股♥
smooch my big old white butt.
艾德 – 伤脑筋了吧,干嘛?
Ed. – Pucker up, buttercup. What?
费利斯·布勒在二线
Ferris Bueller’s on line two.
鲁尼先生您好
Hey, Mr. Rooney, how you doing?
抱歉打扰你的工作,我今天不舒服
Listen, I’m sorry to disturb you at work, but I’m not feeling very well today
能否请我的姐姐
and I was wondering if it might be possible for my sister to bring home
把我的功课带回来
any assignments from my classes that I might need.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
彼得森先生?
Mr. Peterson?
我要向您道歉,先生
I think I owe you an apology, sir.
你应该如此 – 我…
Well, I should say you do. – I…
我…
I, I, I…
你是应该要道歉,该死的
Well, I think you should be sorry, for Christ’s sake.
家里有人过世
A family member dies
而你还侮辱我 你♥他♥妈♥到底在发什么疯?
and you insult me. What the hell is the matter with you anyway?
呃…
Well…
我真的不知道,先生
I really don’t know, sir.
我真的不知道是在和您通话
I mean, I didn’t think I was talking to you.
我以为是别人
I thought I was talking to somebody else.
我绝对不是故意侮辱您,我…
You know, sir, that I would never deliberately insult you like that. I…
我简直是无地自容
I can’t begin to tell you how embarrassed I am.
什么? – 我要骂你脏话
What? – Pardon my French,
你是王八蛋
but you’re an asshole.
你想怎样? – 王八蛋
What do you want? – Asshole.
您骂得对极了,先生
Absolutely right, sir. You’ve hit the nail right on the head.
快把她找出来
Find out where she is.
这事还没完,混♥蛋♥ 你听懂了吗?
This isn’t over yet, buster. Do you read me?
听懂了,彼得森先生
Loud and clear, Mr. Peterson.
叫我”长官”,该死的!
Call me “sir,” goddamn it!
是,长官 – 这才像话
Yes, sir, yes, sir. – That’s better.
我记住你了,混♥蛋♥
And you just mind your p’s and q’s, buster.
搞清楚你在和谁交手
And remember who you’re dealing with.
布勒,费利斯·布勒
Bueller, Ferris Bueller.
我怕他认出我的声音
Now, I’m a little scared ’cause what if he recognizes my voice?
不可能,你做得很好 – 是吗?
Impossible. You’re doing great. – Yeah?
她在…等等
She’s in… Wait.
鲁尼!
Rooney!
鲁尼,冷静下来!
Rooney, calm down!
再等一下
Just a moment.
艾德!快来!
Ed! Get in here!
办公室有点状况,长官
Just a little office difficulty, sir.
鲁尼,我没时间整天骂你
Rooney, I don’t have all day to bark at you.
长话短说