我的天,真抱歉
Oh, my God. I’m so sorry.
我完全忘了打电♥话♥
I just completely forgot to call.
你知道你的儿子今天没上学?
Then you are aware that your son is not in school today?
没错,费利斯病了,在家休养
Yes, I am. Ferris is home, sick.
我今天一早有个会
Now, I had a meeting first thing this morning.
我应该先打电♥话♥的,但我完全忘了
I know I should have called, it just completely slipped my mind.
真的很抱歉
I’m really very sorry.
布勒太太,你知道…
Are you also aware, Mrs. Bueller, that
费利斯的出勤纪录…
Ferris does not have what we consider to be
并不如我们想像的完美?
an exemplary attendance record?
我不懂
I don’t understand.
他这个学期缺课的次数太多
He has missed an unacceptable number of school days.
站在教育的立场
In the opinion of this educator,
费利斯并没有把学业当一回事
Ferris is not taking his academic growth seriously.
我今天早上查了他的纪录
Now, I’ve spent my morning examining his records.
如果他以为能混过这个月
If Ferris thinks that he can just coast through this month
就能毕业,就大错特错了
and still graduate, he is sorely mistaken.
我别无选择
I have no reservation, whatsoever,
只能让他留级
about holding him back another year.
我不知道这回事 – 通常如此
This is all news to me. – Usually is.
他这学期已经缺课了九次
So far this semester he has been absent nine times.
九次? – 九次
Nine times? – Nine times.
我不记得他有生病九次
I don’t remember him being sick nine times.
很可能他没病,他是翘课了
That’s probably because he wasn’t sick, he was skipping school.
醒醒吧,布勒太太
Wake up and smell the coffee, Mrs. Bueller.
你被耍了
It’s a fool’s paradise.
那坏小子误导了你
He is just leading you down the primrose path.
我不相信
I can’t believe it.
证据就在我的面前
I’ve got it right here in front of me.
他缺课九次
He has missed nine days.
缺课次数:5
缺课次数:4
缺课次数:3
缺课次数:2
缺课次数:2
我想要车,却得到电脑
I asked for a car, I got a computer.
命不好又如何?
How’s that for being born under a bad sign?
葛蕾斯
Grace?
葛蕾斯
Grace!
鲁尼先生,我向你保证费利斯在家
Look, I can give you every assurance, Mr. Rooney, that Ferris is home
他病得很重
and he is very ill.
我还挣扎着要不要上班
In fact, I debated whether or not I should even leave him.
葛蕾斯
Grace!
我能理解每年这个时候 孩子都不想上学
I can appreciate how this time of year children are prone to taking the day off.
但是费利斯真的病得很严重
However, in Ferris’ case, I can assure you, he is truly a very sick boy.
无师自通
Never had one lesson.
1930年
In 1930,
共和党多数的众议院
the Republican- controlled House of Representatives,
努力缓和…
in an effort to alleviate the effects of the…
有谁知道?有谁知道? 大萧条
Anyone? Anyone? The Great Depression,
所以通过… 有谁知道?有谁知道?
passed the… Anyone? Anyone?
通过荷里- 史默特法案,该法案用来…
The tariff bill, the Hawley- Smoot Tariff Act which…
有谁知道?提高或降低?
Anyone? Raised or lowered?
提高关税
Raised tariffs
试图增加联邦政♥府♥收入
in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government.
有效吗?有谁知道? 有谁知道有效吗?
Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects?
没效,而且我国陷入了更大的萧条
It did not work and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression.
今天我们有类似的议论
Today, we have a similar debate over this.
有谁知道是什么?有谁知道?
Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone?
有谁知道?
Anyone?
有人看过这个图?
Anyone seen this before?
拉弗曲线图 有谁知道这张图在说什么?
The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says?
说明在岁入的曲线上…
It says, that at this point on the revenue curve,
这个点和那个点完全一样
you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point.
这是非常有争议的
This is very controversial.
有人知道1980年副总统布希称这个为什么?
Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980?
有谁知道?
Anyone?
什么”毒”经济学?
Something “d- o- o” economics.
巫毒经济学
Voodoo economics.
珍妮
Jeanie.
你哥哥的事我很难过
I’m really sorry about your brother.
你难过个屁? 每天和坏东西住在一起的是我
What are you sorry for? I have to live with the trouser snake.
我是听说他病得很重
No, I mean, I heard he’s really sick.
谁说他病了?
Whoa. Whoa. Who said he’s sick?
大家都说他病入膏肓
A whole bunch of people. They said he’s like on the verge of death.
生物课的人说
This guy in my biology class
如果他死了,他会把眼角膜捐出来
said that if Ferris dies, he’s giving his eyes to Stevie Wonder.
他真是好人 我要上课了
He’s such a sweetie. Got to go.
嗨,珍妮 – 闭嘴
Hi, Jeanie. – Shut up.
拜托别阻止我,情况很严重吗?
Please, do not yank my cord on this. How desperate is the situation?
你看过异形这部片吗?
Well, did you see Alien?
有个怪物在人的肚子里面
When that creature was in that guy’s stomach?
就像那样
It kind of feels like that.
一年级菜鸟
Freshmen.
靠,真的吗?
Goddamn, are you kidding?
我没骗你,我像骗你的样子吗?
No, of course I’m not kidding. Do I sound like I’m kidding?
他在和谁说话?
Who’s he talking to?
费利斯·布勒,你认识他吗?
Ferris Bueller, do you know him?
当然,他把我从暑修班弄出来
Yeah. He’s getting me out of summer school.
很高兴知道你的状况
We appreciate you letting us know how you’re doing.
我们要闪了,想开一点,兄弟
We’ve got to buzz. Keep a good thought, dude.
谢了
Thanks.
靠,希望他别死
Shit. I hope he doesn’t die.
我无法应付暑修班
I can’t handle summer school.
等一下,给别人听 – 没问题,等等
Wait a minute, give me somebody else. – Yeah, sure, hold on.
你看过异形吗? – 当然
You see Alien? – Yeah, why?
哈罗 – 嗨
Hello? – Hi.
费利斯,身体如何?
Hi, Ferris, how’s your bod?
天啊,你快死了吗?
Oh, my God, you’re dying?
很严重吗? – 不知道,希望不会
Is it serious? – I don’t know. I hope not.
我也许需要换肾 – 靠
Think I may need a kidney transplant. – Shit.
你担心吗? – 抱歉
Are you upset? – Excuse me.
你会活到周末吗? – 没问题的
Think you’ll be alive this weekend? – Yeah, I’d say I will.
太好了,到时候见
Great. Maybe I’ll see you. Bye.
我绝对不相信这小子 我恨不得踢他走
I don’t trust this kid any further than I can throw him.
你的膝盖不好,不能再踢人了
Well, with your bad knee, Ed, you shouldn’t throw anybody.
这是实话
It’s true.
费利斯·布勒这种学生的危害就是
What is so dangerous about a character like Ferris Bueller is
他会教坏好学生
he gives good kids bad ideas.
我最不想见到
The last thing I need at this point in my career is
有1,500个费利斯·布勒的信徒充满校园
1,500 Ferris Bueller disciples running around these halls.
他破坏了我掌控学生的能力
He jeopardizes my ability to effectively govern this student body.
他的作为让你看起来像混♥蛋♥
Well, makes you look like an ass is what he does, Ed.
谢谢你,葛蕾斯,我认为你错了
Thank you, Grace. I think you’re wrong.
他很受欢迎的
Well, he’s very popular, Ed.
爱运动的、飙车的、古怪的、放荡的…
The sportos and motorheads, geeks, sluts,
嗜血的、爱浪费的、爱哭的、愚蠢的
bloods, wasteoids, dweebies, dickheads,
都喜欢他
they all adore him.
他们觉得他是正义使者
They think he’s a righteous dude.
所以我这次一定要逮到他
That is why I have got to catch him this time.
让那些小鬼看看
To show these kids that the example he sets
无处可逃的下场
is a first- class ticket to nowhere.
艾德
Ed.
你好像下流警♥察♥一样
You sounded like Dirty Harry just then.
是吗?
Really?
谢了,葛蕾斯
Thanks, Grace.
我很认真,兄弟,太夸张了
I’m serious, man, this is ridiculous.
我一直在家里等你
Making me wait around the house for you.
让我平静一下行不行?
Why can’t you let me rot in peace?
卡麦隆,这是我第九次病假
Cameron, this is my ninth sick day.
被逮到我就不能毕业了
If I get caught, I won’t graduate.
这不是为了我,这是为你
I’m not doing this for me, I’m doing it for you.
你知道我的舒张压有多高吗? – 勇敢一点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!