不 你们是不会希望自己被选中的
No! you don’t wanna get selected.
相信我 这简直就是个死刑
Trust me, it’s a death sentence.
– 乱讲 只要你赢了就不是了 – 话虽这样讲
– rubbish! not if you win. – that’s just it.
可是没有牛会赢的
No bull wins. ever.
我刚刚在斗牛士的房♥子里 我看到了
I was in moreno’s house, i saw it.
哎呀我的妈呀
Jings! crivens! and help ma boab!
在房♥子里还有很多这样的牛角
And there’s a lot more where that came from.
很多很多
A lot more.
就没有方法可以赢的吗
There’s really no way to win?
你可以在一个巨大的角斗场战斗
You get to fight in a big fancy arena…
但我告诉你们 那就只另一个屠宰场
But i’m telling you, it’s just another chop house.
我为什么要相信一个懦夫呢
Why would i believe a coward…
谁会想到唯一的出路就是从后门出去呢
Who thinks the only way out is through the back door?
你疯了吗 你没听到我刚刚说的吗
Are you crazy? did you not hear what i said?
公牛要么战斗要么死去 世界本就是这样的
Bulls fight or they go down. that’s how the world works.
这里没什么你值得留恋的 瓦连特
There’s nothing left for you here, valiente.
– 和我们一起走吧 -不
Come with us. no!
你在害怕些什么
What are you so afraid of?
我什么都不怕
I’m not afraid of anything!
来啊 打我啊
Come on, fight me.
我不会和你打架的 瓦连特
I’m not gonna fight you, valiente.
懦夫
Coward!
打我啊
Fight!
瓦连特 快停下
Valiente, stop!
你真是太软弱了
You’re soft.
就像你的父亲一样
Like your father.
弱者必将倒下
And the soft ones always go down!
快停下
Stop!
发生了什么吗
What’s going on?
那只牛是最好的牛
That one is the best bull.
明天在马德里我会和这只牛比赛
I’ll fight him in madrid tomorrow.
天啊 这下糟糕了
Oh, this is bad.
你被大♥师♥选中了
You got selected by el primero.
你知道那意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
剑会穿过他的肚子
A sword through his melon!
牛角最后会被挂在墙上
Horns on the wall.
就是这样的 马基纳
Exactly, maquina.
我们得现在就把你弄出去
We gotta get you outta here now!
哦天哪 我知道这表情的含义 别 别说出来
Oh, no. i know that look. no, no, don’t say it.
我不会离开的
I’m not leaving.
哦 你要急死我了
Oh! you’re killing me!
除非大家都和我一起走
Not unless everyone is coming with me.
太好了
Yes!
– 我报名 – 我加入
Sign me up! i’m in!
好吧 现在可以了不
Okay, you happy now?
我说了 所有人
I said everyone.
克拉斯 格丽塔
Klaus, greta…
我很抱歉我说那些
I’m sorry for the things i said
关于你跳舞很糟糕的话
About your terrible dancing.
别这样说 汉斯
Nein. nein. hans…
我现在就是一匹充满愧疚和后悔的马
I am the horse that is full of the shame and the regret.
我无法对你生气
I cannot stay mad at you.
你这个种马的儿子
Kommen sie, you sons of stallions.
让我们拥抱忘掉这些不愉快吧
Let’s Hagen Dazs it out.
这是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
你怎么进来的 臭牛
How did you get in here, stinky bull?
其实是臭刺猬
Stinky hedgehogs.
啊 我瞎了
I am blinded!
拜拜咯
Adios.
格丽塔 克拉斯 你们在哪里
Greta, klaus, where are you?
刺打倒了一个
Hedge for one…
猬打倒了全部
And hog for all!
你们惹错刺猬了
You messed with the wrong hogs.
好了 我们快走
Okay. let’s go!
快点 继续撞
Hurry! keep it moving!
去完成你的使命 费迪南
Get to work, ferd.
这太让马生气了 快打开门
This is an outrage! open the door!
瓦连特
Valiente?
瓦连特
Valiente?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
你觉得呢 我当然是来救你的
What do you think i’m doing? i’m getting you outta here.
快点 我们没有太多时间了
Come on! we don’t have a lot of time.
你还不明白吗 看看我 我已经完蛋了
Don’t you get it? look at me! i’m already done.
啊 当然 那完全说得通
Oh, sure. that makes total sense.
要么做个斗士 要么就得上餐桌
You’re either a fighter or you’re meat, right?
就是这样
That’s right.
事情不一定非要这样
It doesn’t have to be that way.
你不仅仅只有一对厉害的牛角
You’re more than just a set of horns.
快和我们一起走
Come with us.
所以我就能
So i can…
轻嗅花香 然后和山羊一起玩耍了吗
Sniff flowers and pal around with goats?
不 那是我的专长
No, that’s my thing.
现在你可以过你自己的生活了
You can live your own life now.
只要你不放弃
But not if you give up.
哦妈妈
Oh, mama!
是瓜波
It’s guapo!
瓦连特 快点
Valiente, come on!
走开
Go away.
哇哦 我以为你是个斗士
Wow. i thought you were a fighter.
我猜我想错了
I guess i was wrong.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
– 快打开门 – 给我缩回去
Open the door! get back in there.
瓜波
Guapo!
瓜波
Guapo!
瓜波 哇哦
Guap… whoa!
哦 费迪南
Oh, ferdinand!
我没被斗牛大♥师♥选中
I did not get picked by el primero!
我知道了 这是个好事 相信我
I know. and that’s a good thing, trust me.
让我把你放下来
I’m gonna get you down.
太感谢了
Thank holy goodness.
我没有想到我竟然会活下来
I didn’t think i was going to make it.
哦不
Oh, no.
救我
Ahhh! help me!
坚持住
Hang on!
费迪南
Ferdinand!
坚持住 瓜波
Hold on, guapo!
别松开 千万别松开我
Don’t let go! don’t let me go!
坚持住啊 别松开我
Hang on! don’t let me go!
瓦尔
Val?
我想我可以助你一”角”之力
Thought you could use an extra horn.
哇
Whoa!
怎么了 有什么问题吗
What? what’s the problem?
没事 你看起来真棒
Nothing! you look great. oh!
还等什么呢 赶紧逃出去
So, we getting outta here or what?
我在这儿 伙计们 救命啊
Over here, guys! help!
这按♥摩♥倒不赖
That wasn’t so bad.
没错 整头牛放松多了
Yeah, quite relaxing.
小心
Watch out!
你们在干什么呢
What are you guys doing?
我们正在努力营救你呢
We’re trying to help you!
那你们做的也太好了
Well, you’re doing a terrible job!
有人带了冰锥吗
Anyone got an ice pick?
妈妈
Mama!
他们来了
Here they come!
我的天呐 嘿 大家好
Holy cow! hey, guys.
瓜波还活着
Guapo lives!
好吧 这是我应得的
Okay. i deserve that.
大家都快进去
Everybody in!
你最好是知道怎么开这铁东西的
You better know how to drive this thing.
我们迟早会知道的
We’re about to find out.