干得漂亮
Nice one! nice one!
没错 因为我们是公牛啊
That’s right, ’cause we’re bulls.
继续啊 小马们 腾跃呀 因为你们根本不会跳舞
Go on, horses, prance. ’cause you can’t dance.
拜拜了您
Auf wiedersehen.
啊 我们为什么不早点做那个
Aw. why didn’t we do that sooner?
让那些爱炫耀的小马安分些感觉很不错
Felt good to put those show ponies in their place.
我从没这么大笑过
I haven’t laughed like that since ever.
马基纳 你在笑吗
Maquina, are you smiling?
就是在笑
That’s what it is!
一个微笑
A smile!
笑啊你 一直笑到屠宰场去
Laugh your way right into the chop house.
那就是你们要去的地方
That’s where you’re headed.
不 等下 伙计们 除非我们先从这里出去
No, no! not if we get outta here, guys.
外面有那样的地方
There are places out there
你在那里不会被任人摆布
Where you don’t get pushed around…
或者因为你是头牛就得被运到屠宰场
Or shipped to a chop house for being yourself.
如果外面的世界这么美好
If it’s so great out there,
为什么他们把你送回来了
Why did they send you back here?
就是啊 费迪南 他们为什么把你送回这里
Yeah, ferd, why did they send you back here?
– 啊 因为 – 因为你是头公牛
Well, because… because you’re a bull.
你认为你很不同 但其实不是这样的
You think you’re different, but you’re not.
我们唯一的出路就是打败场内的斗牛士
Our only way out is to beat the matador in the ring.
那就是我将做的
And that’s what i’m gonna do.
但”芭蕾舞演员们”请一定继续跳舞
But by all means, ballerinas, keep dancing.
明天我就会登上胜利者的卡车
Tomorrow, i’ll be on the winner’s truck.
别听他的 朋友们
Don’t listen to him, guys.
他是对的 我们只是公牛
He’s right. we’re bulls.
这是唯一适合我们的地方
This is the only place for us.
对不起 费迪南 我得回去训练了
Sorry, ferd. i gotta get back to training.
你也该这样
You should, too.
– 朋友们 – 费迪南 朋友
– guys! – ferd, pal…
我觉得他们说的有道理 我们快没有时间了
I think they got a point. we’re running outta time.
他们想留下 我明白
They wanna stay, i get it.
但是我今晚就得离开这 我们一起冲出这个鬼地方吧 卢佩
But i’m leaving here tonight. let’s bust outta here, lupe.
然后去哪里
And go where?
只能这样了 费迪南
This is it, ferd.
这就是一个狗咬狗 牛斗牛
It’s a dog-eat-dog, bull-fight-bull,
每个人都讨厌山羊的世界
Everybody-hate-goat world.
世界不一定非得那样
It doesn’t have to be that way.
我会带你回到我的家
I’ll take you to my home.
那里很不一样
It’s different there.
而且妮娜 妮娜会爱上你的
And nina… nina will love you.
这个妮娜是谁
Who’s this nina?
而且什么是爱
And what’s love?
所以你会来了
So you’ll come?
你真的认为
Do you really think…
我会舍弃训练出一头冠军牛
I’m just gonna throw away my three-day dream
– 这个仅存三天的梦想吗 – 哦
Of training a champion bull? oh.
当然会啦 那就是个愚蠢的梦想
Of course i am! it was a stupid dream!
我有了一个新的梦想
I have a new dream.
和我的好朋友一起冲出这个鬼地方
Busting out of this stink hole with my best friend!
只有一个麻烦 这周围被封锁了
Just one problem, this joint is locked up tight.
没人出的去
No one gets outta this place.
其实 那不是真的
Actually, that’s not true.
一头牛想逃离这里
A bull wanting to escape casa del toro?
呃 祝你好运吧 朋友
Hah, good luck with that, amigo.
听着 我真的很需要你的帮助
Look, i could really use your help.
你知道从这里出去的路吗
Do you know a way outta here?
嗯 我们可能知道一条路
Yeah. we might know a way.
但是你有什么好处给我们吗
But what’s in it for us?
哦
Ooh.
你在开玩笑吗
Really?
等会儿
Excuse me,
你是打算把我送给你的礼物 借花献佛给这些沙鼠吗
You’re re-gifting my gift to the gerbils?
首先 我们是刺猬
First of all, hedgehogs.
而且你永远不可能用这种便宜货
And you will never, ever buy us
就成功收买♥♥我们的
With a cheap piece of junk.
哦
Ooh!
别 别这样 控制住自己啊
No, don’t do it! resist!
我没法控制自己啊
I can’t help it!
啊啊啊 它让我感到快乐
Mmm! it gives me the happies.
好吧 你真是不会玩欲擒故纵的把戏 小四
Okay, yeah. way to play hardball, cuatro.
计划就是这样的吗
That’s the plan?
你想让我穿过这个房♥子
You want me to go through the house?
如果我们在房♥子里面被抓了
If we get caught inside that house,
我们就完蛋了
We’re toast.
哦 我就喜欢吃蛋
Oh, i love toast.
你想从这里出去 是不
You wanna get out of here, don’t you?
好吧 那就这样做吧
Okay. let’s do it.
接下来 就模仿我们做一样的事情
All right, just do exactly what we do.
快滚成球
Balls.
好吧 可能也不用和我们做的完全一样
Yeah, maybe don’t do exactly as we do.
现在 你要从那里穿过去
Now, you go through there.
我 从那里穿过去
Me? through there?
呃 你难道看不见我的大屁♥股♥吗
Uh, have you seen these hips?
有志者 事竟成
Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
我不行 我不行
I can’t! i can’t!
我卡住了 等一下
I’m stuck! wait!
– 把你的蹄子 – 快点挤进去
Get your hoof… squeeze in!
从我的嘴里拿出来
…out of my mouth.
这没用啊 这没用啊
It’s not working. it’s not working.
好吧 快点 我们得做点什么
Okay, all right, we gotta do something, guys.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four
一 二 三 四
Uno, do’, tres, cuatro
哇 快看这些可爱的小松鼠
Whoa, look at the cute squirrels.
啥
What?
我们是刺猬
We are hedgehogs!
然后 就是直穿这里
Okay, it’s a straight shot
从厨房♥直接到前门那里
Through the kitchen to the front door.
然后 你就可以回家了
And then, you’re home free.
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
我也喜欢吃蛋糕
I love cake.
他要压下来了 要压下来了
He’s coming down, he’s coming down!
快跑
Run!
你能不能试着稍微安静点穿过这里呢
Can you just try to be a little more quiet?
嘘
Shh.
我的神啊
Yikes on a stick.
这53把剑是用来做什么的
What are you doing with 53 swords?
那是
Is that…?
我爸爸
My dad.
哦 费迪南
Oh, ferd.
他是我认识最勇敢的牛
He was the bravest bull i knew.
他曾经相信可以打败斗牛士
He really believed he could beat the matador.
他们都相信
All of them did.
牛从来没赢过
The bull never wins.
快点 费迪南 回家吧
Come on, ferd. let’s get you home.
通往自♥由♥的门
The door to freedom.
费迪南 你在干什么
Ferd, what are you doing?
快点 我们现在必须走了
Come on, we gotta go now!
不 我不能离开这里
No. i can’t leave.
什么 费迪南 这是你唯一的机会了
What? ferd, this is your only chance!
那些训练的牛仍旧坚信他们会赢
The guys back there still think they can win.
就像我爸爸曾经一样
Just like my dad did.
我不能让他们最后只落得角挂在这面墙上的下场
And i can’t let them end up on that wall.
伙计们 都快点起来 快点
Guys? everybody up, come on!
我们得走啦
We have to go now!
你是疯了吗
Have you lost your bloody mind?
我们今晚就得离开这里
We have to get outta here tonight!
明早大♥师♥就会挑选优秀的公牛了
El primero’s selecting a bull in the morning.
我们哪里都不会去的 我会把他打倒
We’re not going anywhere. i’m gonna take his butt down.