小心点 没人喜欢宠物
News flash! no one likes the teacher’s pet.
你知道我等这一天已经很久了
You know i’ve been waiting for this day for a long time.
这将是一场恶战 费迪南
It’s gonna get messy, ferdinand.
就现在
This is it.
快点 谁怕谁
Come on! bring it on!
我们冲 拿出110%的实力冲出去
Let’s go! let’s go out there and give it 110%.
嘿 最好不是我的水桶 瓜波
Hey, that better not be my bucket, guap.
这绝对是你的水桶
It’s definitely your bucket.
呃 恶心
Ugh, gross.
嘿 嘿 伙计 你还好吗
Hey, hey, buddy. you feeling good?
不 不是很好
No. not really.
好吧 酷 尽量从中找点乐子吧
Okay. cool. try to have some fun with it.
我会坐在前排
I’ll be sitting in the front row.
近距离欣赏你们的狂野
I call it the splash zone.
待会见
I’ll see ya later.
让我眼前一亮吧
Impress me.
放出公牛
Release the bulls!
– 不 不 不 不 – 别挡道
– nope. nope. no, no, no. – get outta the way!
– 我不出去 – 快出去
– I’m gonna sit this one out. – get out there!
– 我们冲进去吧 – 不 我不要上场 谢谢
– Let’s go! get in there. – no, i’ll pass, thanks.
– 走吧 闪开 – 你们先走吧
– Let’s go. move! – you guys go ahead.
– 冲
– Move!
为了苏格兰荣耀
For the glory of scotland!
– 哦啊 – 狠狠撞他们
– Whoo-hoo! – smash them in the head!

Whoa!
小心
Watch out.

Hey.
上面 下面 你太慢了
Up high. down low. too slow.
别挡道 脆骨
Outta my way, bones!
哈哈 一点也不疼
Ha! that didn’t hurt.
费迪南 斗牛大♥师♥看着呢
Ferdinand, el primero is watching.
你得出击了
You gotta hit something.
不 其实我不想传播暴♥力♥
Nope. actually, i’m gonna pass on the violence.
如果你不去撞他们 他们会来撞你的
Well, if you don’t hit them, they’re going to hit you.
闪开 呼
Gangway! whoa!
你终于准备好战斗了 来吧
You finally ready to fight? come on!
瓜波击中了
Guapo with the hit.
接招吧 瓦连特
Take that, valiente.
你觉得你已经掌握绝招了吗 瓜波
You think you got what it takes, guapo?
那就给斗牛大♥师♥看看
Then show that to el primero.
噢 我会的 我会让他看看这里谁才是真正的冠军
Oh, i will. i’ll show him who the real champ is around here.
坚持住 瓜波
Keep it together, guapo.
有公牛倒下了
Bull down!

Aah!
喂 滚开
Hey! get off me!
够了
Enough.
斗牛是一场智慧和力量的较量
The bullfight is a battle of wits and strength.
这群公牛屁也没有
These bulls have nothing.
大♥师♥ 再给他们一次机会吧
Senor. Give the bulls another chance.
我最后一场战斗在两天后
My final fight is in two days.
如果我到那时还没有找到
If i do not find the best bull
能与最佳斗牛士相匹配的公牛
For the best bullfighter by then…
以后就不会再有斗牛士用你牧场里的牛了
No bullfighter will ever use your ranch again.
你刚刚在那儿干什么呢 你个傻子
What did you think you were doing back there, you numpty?
你是想让我们难堪吗
Are you trying to make us look bad?
因为你就是让我们出丑了
Because you made us look bad.
你让我们丢尽了脸
You made us look real bad.
我只是想帮帮瓜波
I was just trying to help guapo.
帮忙 根本不需要帮忙
Help? there’s no helping.
噢 你是我见过的
Oh, you are the worst fighting bull
最糟糕的斗牛
I have ever partially seen.
因为他压根就不是个真正的斗士
Well, that’s because he isn’t a real fighter.
噢 小费迪南发育得不错
Oh, little ferdinand had a growth spurt.
但他还是小时候那个吓坏了的胆小鬼
But he’s still the same scared little coward he always was.
为什么不想打架就意味着是我是懦夫
Why does not wanting to fight mean i’m scared?
没错 那太荒唐了 看看他
Yeah. that’s ridonculous. look at him.
这孩子是个杀戮机器 是吧 费德
My boy is a killing machine. right, ferd?
不 我才不是杀戮机器
No, i’m not a killing machine.
我跟你说过了 卢佩
I’ve been trying to tell you, lupe.
你没摧毁过一个村子
You didn’t destroy a village?
而且我也没有吃过婴儿
And i didn’t eat a baby.
一口也没啃过吗
Not even a nibble?
你别跟我说
Eh… are you trying to tell me
你不想在斗牛场上为了荣誉而战
That you don’t want to fight for glory in the ring?
我不是个斗士
I’m not a fighter.
我完全没法理解
I don’t understand that at all.
没错 我也不理解 不然你还能干什么呢
Yeah, me either. what else is there?
呜哦
Whoo!
呜吼
Whoo-hoo!
瞧瞧是谁被斗牛大♥师♥选中了
Look who got picked by el primero.
谁是斗牛
Who’s the bull now?
啊哈 瓜波要去参加大演出了 没错
Uh-huh. guapo going to the big show, that’s right.
怎么回事
What in the blazes?
我也不知道发生了什么
I have no idea what happened back there.
毫无头绪
No clue.
但这是个历史性的选择
But it must have been epic!
到底是怎么回事
What in the deuce is happening?
有人能解释一下么
Somebody narrate.
我要出名了 哦吼
I’m gonna be famous! whoo!
噢 不
Oh, no!
再见了 伙计们
So long, suckers!
等等 他们要把他带到哪里去
Wait a second. where are they taking him?

Uh…
他们要把瓜波送到屠宰场去
They’re taking guap to the chop house.
是你
You.
你让他头脑不清的 都怪你
You messed with his head. this is on you.
拜托
Oh, please.
瓜波从来就不是进角斗场的料
Guapo was never going to make it to the ring.
我们都知道的
We all knew that.
所以就因为这个 他就活该去那里
And so, because of that, he deserves to go there?
听着 你这头爱花的牛
Listen to me, flower bull.
自从你从这里逃走之后
Things have changed around here
一切就都变了
Since you ran away.
如今 你要么做一个斗士 要么就得上餐桌
Now, you’re either a fighter or you’re meat.
再见 盘中餐
Later, meat.
– 脆骨 – 费迪南
– Bones? – Ferdinand!
– 我没哭 – 你没事儿吧
– I’m not… – you okay?
我怎么会有事呢
Why wouldn’t i be okay?
我只是 有些过敏
I just have, uh… allergies.
噢 是的 当然了
Oh, yeah, sure.
你知道的 每年这个时候
You know, there’s a lot of pollen
空气中都会有许多花粉
In the air this time of year.
没错 花粉太多了
That’s right, a lot of pollen.
让我眼泪都出来了
Makes my eyes water.

Hey…
瓜波的事我真的很难受
I’m really sorry about guapo.
我知道你们是朋友
I know you guys were friends.
斗牛是没有朋友的 费德
Bulls don’t have friends, ferd.
瓜波是我的竞争对手 好吗
Guapo was my competition, okay?
我很好
I’m fine.
喔 好吧
Oh, okay.
我是说 我跟他说过不知道多少次
I mean, how many times did i tell him…
你得把它从脑海中驱逐出去 兄弟
“you gotta get outta your head, man.
你得克服你的恐惧
“you gotta control your fears,” you know.
但他就是不听
But he wouldn’t listen.
抱歉
Sorry.
心情难过很正常的 脆骨
It’s okay to feel bad, bones.
你不会把这事儿告诉任何人吧
You won’t tell anyone about this, will you?
我一个字都不说
I won’t say a word.
不过如果你以后想要谈谈
But if you ever wanna talk about,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!