我是不是忘了说
And did i mention
他是我最亲近的死党
That he is my closest and dearest bff…
你的名字是什么来着
What did you say your name was?
费迪南 是你吗
Ferdinand? is that you?
嘿 那真是可笑的名字
Hey! that is a ridiculous name.
告诉我你真正的名字 杀手
Tell him your real name, killer.
对 就是我 费迪南
Yeah, it’s me, ferdinand.
嘿 各位
Hey, guys.
等一下 你认识这些笨蛋
Wait a minute. you know these chumps?
呜 小费迪南
Whoo! little ferdinand.
你长大了好多
You’ve had a growth spurt.
我突然间后悔叫你怪人了
Suddenly i regret every time i called you weirdo.
不用担心 脆骨 我们没事
Don’t sweat it, bones. we’re good.
我的天 他们喂了你什么
My gosh! what have they been feeding you?
哦 嘿 瓜波
Oh, hey. guapo?
那就对了 就是我
That’s right. the one and only.
啊 我明白了
Ah, i get it.
你回到这是为了耀武扬威吗
You try to come back here and intimidate us?
让我告诉你
’cause let me tell you something.
我才不会被你庞大的体型吓着
I am not intimidated by your freakish hugeness!
哦 妈妈
Oh, mama.
我不认识你
I don’t know you…
但是我不怕你 你个大肉块
But i’m not scared of ya, you sorry sack of meat.
你侮辱了我的鼻孔
You’re an affront to my nostrils.
安格斯 你在对着他的屁♥股♥说话
Angus, you’re talking to his butt.

Oh.
你浑身红斑 我懒得搭理你
I will not take any lip from the flea-bitten likes of you,
你这只小羊
You wee goat.
现在你在对我的屁♥股♥说话
Now you’re talking to my butt.
快滚开 你们这对傻帽
Aah! go and boil your head, ya bunch of bampos.
我走了
I’m away.
自从我走了之后又有新人来了 是吗
Uh, a few new faces around here since i left, huh?
哈喽 马基纳 嗨
Hello, Maquina. hi!
他出生在一个实验室 一头弗兰肯牛
He was created in a lab. a franken-bull.
不会说话 没有情感
Says nothing, feels nothing.
你看起来很有趣
You seem fun.
看看那羊把什么拖进来了
Look what the goat dragged in.
嘿 瓦尔
Hey, val.
瓦连特
Valiente?
他还记得 哦 我好感动
He remembers. oh, i’m touched.

Hey!
哦 没看到你在那 脆骨
Oh. didn’t see you there, bones.
你没看到我是什么意思 哦 我明白了
What do you mean you didn’t see me? oh, i get it.
因为我很小只
’cause i’m small.
你知道你是什么吗 身材歧视者
You know what you are? a sizeist.
看来有些事永远不会变
Guess some things never change.
看看你 都长大了
Look at you. all grown up.
当你夹着尾巴逃跑时
When you ran away with your tail between your legs…
我没想到我还会在这见到你
I never thought i’d see you back here.
我也是这么想的
That makes two of us.
我明白了
Nah, i get it.
现在你是个强壮的大家伙了
Now that you’re a big tough guy,
你觉得你比我厉害
You think you’re better than me.
– 什么 – 没错 瓦连特
– What? – correction, Valerie.
事实上他的确比你厉害多了
Actually, he knows he’s better than you.
对不对呀 费哥
Ain’t that right, f-bomb?
我可没这么说
I didn’t say that.
你眼睛告诉我们了
You said it with your eyes.
嗯 很高兴你回来了
Well, i’m glad you’re back.
– 你吗 – 噢 是啊
– You are? – oh, yeah.
很高兴能在这里看到一头真正的公牛
Good to have a real bull around here for once.
当我在竞技场上把你打的稀巴烂时
It’ll make me look even better
才能显示出我真正的实力
When i beat you to a pulp inside the ring.
欢迎回来 费迪南
Welcome back, Ferdinand.
喔 他真的很恨你 真够疯的
Wow. he really hates you. that was insane.
他们都恨我
They all hate me.
是的 他们恨你 也恨我
Yeah, they hate you. they hate me.
他们谁也瞧不起谁 互相憎恨
They hate each other. a lot of hate.
如果你在意这些 你就会被击垮
It crushes your soul if you let yourself think about it.
噢 对了
Oh, well.
来吧 伙计 让我带你去你的新住所
Come on, pal. let me show you your new digs.
就是这里 噢
This is the one. ooh.
把你的大屁♥股♥塞进去
Get that big butt in there.
哦 真够重的 进去
Oh, that’s heavy. get in!
– 啊 – 看起来不错吧
– Ow! – isn’t this great?
比我记忆中小多了
It’s smaller than i remember.
噢 你不喜欢吗
Oh, you don’t like it?
你知道我住哪儿吗 一只水桶里
You know where i live? a bucket.
就在这儿呢
And there it is.
擅自搬家到这里
Took the liberty of moving my stuff in,
希望你不要介意
Hope you don’t mind.
等下 我知道我们这儿需要点什么
Wait! i know what our place needs.
一点小装饰
Little feminine touch.
就算我送你的见面礼
A little something from me to you.
请原谅
Excusez-moi.
晚上吃的有点多了
Little bit of regurgitation.
晚安 兄弟 别被虱子咬了
Nighty-night, bestie. don’t let the bed bugs bite.
不 说真的 这里有虱子
No, seriously, there are bed bugs
而且很凶残
And they are vicious.
喔 你说的虱子还真有啊
Wow. you weren’t kidding about the bugs.
他看见我们了 别动
He saw us. stay still!
嘿 你怎么停下了
Hey! why would you stop?
回去 我们得做点什么
Go back. we have to do something.
好吧 我们还是先卖♥♥萌吧
All right, let’s do it old school.
呃 你们在偷我的东西吗
Um… are you trying to steal my stuff?
噢 不 我们从来不做这种事
Oh, no. we’d never do something like that.
– 不 不是我们 – 你冒犯我们了 先生
– Nope. not us. – you have offended us, sir!
对不起 小家伙们 我很惭愧
I’m sorry, little guys. i feel terrible.
– 啊 – 别上当了 费德
– Ow! – don’t fall for it, ferd.
他们是狡猾的黄鼠狼
They’re filthy weasels.
嘿 我们才不是狡猾的黄鼠狼
Hey! we’re not filthy weasels.
我们是狡猾的刺猬
We’re filthy hedgehogs.
她知道我们是什么
She knows what we are.
是的 贼眉鼠眼的小偷
Yeah. beady-eyed, little thieves.
我们不是小偷 我们是幸存者
We’re not thieves. we’re survivors.
卷刺球
Balls!
我们冲
Let’s roll!
不 等下 带上花花
No, wait! hold on! the flower!
求你别吃我们
Please don’t chew on us!
我最大的恐惧就是被吃掉
My greatest fear is death by chew.
– 后退 野兽 – 来吧
– Step back, beast! – come on.
– 你想打架吗 放马过来吧 – 噢 嘿
– You wanna dance? let’s dance. – oh, hey!
别惹我 小松球
Don’t tempt me, pinecone.
– 你能停下来吗 – 吃刺吧你
– Will you stop? – eat quills!
还有你 我不会吃任何人
And you, i’m not eating anyone.
哈 等等 等一下
Ha! wait, wait. hold on.
你不像别的傻牛 是不是
You’re not like the other meatheads, are you?
别犯傻了 姐姐
Don’t be fooled, sister.
你觉得斗牛这个词来自哪儿 哈
Where do you think the word bully comes from, hmm?
怎么不是来自鸡呢
It ain’t from chickens!
不 不 看看他 他很温柔 亲切
No, no. look at him! he’s soft and sweet.
就像黄油
Like butter.
谢谢 夸奖
Thanks. i think.
让我们重新认识下 我是小一
Let’s start over. i’m una.
我是小二
I’m dos.
我是小四
And i’m cuatro.
噢 小三发生了什么
Oh. what happened to tres?
我们从不谈及小三
We do not speak of tres.

Oh.
抱歉
Sorry.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!