我? 算吧
Am I? I think so.
那告诉我 你到底想干嘛?
So tell me, what do you really want?
你想跟我拍拖或炒饭?
Do you wanna date me, or do you wanna fuck me?
因为我都可以
’cause I’m fine either way.
你的自信去哪了?
– What happened to your confidence? – (EVAN CHUCKLES)
– (KATIE MOANING LOUDLY) – (EVAN MOANING)
你的自信去哪了?
– What happened to your confidence? – (EVAN CHUCKLES)
– (KATIE MOANING LOUDLY) – (EVAN MOANING)
– (EVAN MOANS, CHUCKLES) – (BOTH PANTING)
我能再见到你吗?
Can I see you again?
真是的
No, man.
如果你不想再见我 干嘛炒饭?
Why’d you do that if you don’t wanna see me again?
我今天没空去运动
I didn’t have time to work out today. (LAUGHS)
再见 伊凡
See you around, Evan.
嗨 玛莉亚
– Hi, Mariah. – MARIAH: Hi.
嗨
– You staying out of trouble? – I’m trying.
你没有闯祸吧?
All right.
我在努力
很好
有个案子刚转给我们
A case just got transferred to us.
12岁女孩
A 12 year old girl.
露西卡特
Lucy Carter.
她爸在她刚出生时过世
Her father died when she was an infant. Drug overdose.
用药过量
His mother was a prostitute murdered by a John almost a year ago.
她妈是娼妓
1年前被名叫约翰的人杀害
Where’s she living?
她住在哪里?
Foster parents on 133rd.
133街的养父母
她妈丧礼之后 她就没说一句话
She hasn’t spoken a word since her mother’s funeral.
她1年没说话?
She hasn’t spoken for a year?
她之前的说话情形?
How was her speaking before?
很正常
Just normal.
任何生理问题?
Any physiological?
完全没有
Not a thing.
我想你会有兴趣
Thought you might be interested.
当然了
Definitely.
很好
Good.
你最喜欢哪个?
Which one’s your favorite?
你能指出来
You can just point.
我喜欢猫
I like the cat. But that’s just me.
但那是我
我知道你很害怕
Lucy, I know you’re scared.
但你待在很安全的地方
But you’re in a really safe place, okay?
好吗?
And I wanna be here to help you.
我会在这里陪你 我保证
I promise you that.
我会在这里陪你 我保证
我会在这里陪你 我保证
我…
I…
(EXHALES DEEPLY)
不会爱人
…don’t love.
但你爱过?
THERAPIST: But you have loved.
很久以前爱过一次
Yeah, a long time ago once.
所以你能爱人
So you know that you can love?
我的心里空无一物
I’m… There’s nothing in here. There’s nothing.
仿佛是一座空井
It’s like… It’s an empty well. It’s…
干涸又荒芜
just dry and barren.
所以你跟一堆男人睡觉?
Is that why you sleep with all these men?
不是
– No. – So what is it you want?
那你想要什么?
– I don’t want anything. – Well, you must want something,
我一无所求
you continue to do it.
你一定想要什么 才会继续纵欲
(SIGHS)
你一定想要什么 才会继续纵欲
(SIGHS)
那会让你有何感觉?
THERAPIST: So how does it make you feel?
快乐?
– Happy? – No.
不是
Pretty?
漂亮?
– No! – So what?
才不是
那么是什么?
让我感觉…
It makes me feel…
心里多了一些些悸动
It makes me feel… something,
因为大多时候我毫无感觉
because most of the time I feel nothing.
你甚至不喜欢这些男人
And these are men that you don’t even like.
对
Right.
那如果你遇到真心喜欢的男人
So what would you do if you met a man that you actually did like?
你会怎么做?
不晓得
I don’t know.
可能会让他后悔遇见我
Probably make him regret the day he laid eyes on me.
(MUSIC PLAYING)
可能会让他后悔遇见我
Probably make him regret the day he laid eyes on me.
(MUSIC PLAYING)
好极了
BRIAN: Hey.
嗨 你好吗? 什么芳名?
How are you doing? What’s your name?
凯蒂
Katie.
凯蒂 我是布莱恩
Katie, I’m Brian. Nice to meet you.
幸会
You study here? I think I’ve seen you around before.
你是这里的学生 我应该看过你
Yeah.
是啊
– Awesome. What are you studying? – Psychology.
太棒了 你读什么?
心理学
No way! I got a buddy over there..
太巧了 刚才跟我打撞球的人
who’s just shooting pools also studying psychology.
就是主修心理学
I just took an intro course once. I love that shit, it’s like… pooh.
我上过入门课 我很爱 就像…
懂吧?
You know.
(BOTH CHUCKLES)
懂吧?
You know.
(BOTH CHUCKLES)
你在喝啤酒? 能请你一瓶?
So what are you drinking? A Beer?
我替你叫一瓶
Can I get you a drink?
来两瓶啤酒
I may get you a drink.
一瓶给我 一瓶给凯蒂
Hey, can we get two beers, One for me, one for Katie over here?
没问题
– BARTENDER: Got you. – Thanks.
谢了
So…
Hmm.
已经喝了三瓶?
– Three beers already, Katie. – (KATIE SCOFFS)
布莱恩 你一定是主修数学
Brian, you must be a math major.
好样的 好样的
(CHUCKLES) That’s good, that’s good.
告诉我 凯蒂
So tell me Katie, what’s your story?
你是什么来头?
Well, Brian, I have very self-destructive tendencies.
布莱恩 我有自我毁灭的倾向
– (KATIE GASPS, MOANING) – (BRIAN MOANS, GROANS)
布莱恩 我有自我毁灭的倾向
– (KATIE GASPS, MOANING) – (BRIAN MOANS, GROANS)
(TELEPHONE RINGING)
MAN: Hello…
嗨 提姆
– TIM: William. – Hey, Tim.
Thank you, sir.
杰克
– Jake. – William.
威廉
– Scotch, neat. – Right away, sir.
苏格兰威士忌 不掺水
伊莉莎白可能很难搞
Elizabeth can be difficult. Nobody knows that better than I do.
没人比我更懂个中滋味
(WILLIAM SIGHS)
杰克 她失去妹妹才2年
Jake, it hasn’t been two years since she lost her sister.
她们很亲
I mean, they were very close.
翠西亚讨厌伊莉莎白
Tricia hated Elizabeth.
Well, sisters sometimes say things…
翠西亚讨厌伊莉莎白
Tricia hated Elizabeth.
Well, sisters sometimes say things…
姊妹有时会说坏话
Found her controlling, selfish, judgemental.
Well, sisters sometimes say things…
姊妹有时会说坏话
Found her controlling, selfish, judgemental.
发觉她爱控制
自私 咄咄逼人
Yeah. Okay. Right. Well, listen, we’re both fairly bright guys.
听着 我们都是聪明人
不妨直话直说
Let’s just be frank.
我们的提议 如果你没兴趣
We proposed something that you’ve got us know you had no interest.
我不会再提出
I’m not gonna bring that up again.
但我邀你来这里的理由是…
But the reason I asked you here today is…
谢谢
Thank you.
沃辛顿打给我说
Worthington called me, and they said you’re planning to pull Katie out of the school.
他们说你打算让凯蒂休学?
那是错误决定
Well, that’s a mistake.
我没听过全国还有更好的女校了
I mean, if there’s a better girl’s school in the country, that’d be news to me.
我只是负担不起
I simply can’t afford it.
拜托 我们乐意负担
Please, that’s our pleasure. You’re never gonna see a bill.
你绝对不会看到帐单
I promise. It’s the least we can do.
我保证 那是我们起码能做的
你们已经帮够多了
You’ve done enough already.
公立学校乱七八糟的
Well, the public schools are a jungle. Is that what you want for Katie?