但我从没请杰克喝过一杯酒
That I never got to buy Jake a drink and slap him on the back
或拍拍他的背
is my own personal nightmare.
这是我的个人噩梦
凯蒂
Katie, I think you’re the only person in the world who will miss him more than I will.
你是世上比我更想念他的人
谢谢 谢谢
– Thank you. Thank you. – (CROWD APPLAUDING)
(MUFFLED LAUGHING, CHATTERING)
我的人生很艰难
ELIZABETH: I’ve had a hard life.
我想我一直以来都很难搞
I suppose I was hard right back.
我是从不懂得爱的成人女性
I’m a grown woman who’s never known love.
很不得了吧
Isn’t that something?
我父母也一样
My parents were just the same,
我妈是尖酸刻薄的女人
my mother was a terribly mean woman.
我爸 周日晚餐才会偶尔见到
And my father, someone we saw at the occasional Sunday dinner.
听着 凯蒂
You know Katie.
男人 没有爱也能存活
Men…
…they can survive without love.
男人 没有爱也能存活
Men…
…they can survive without love.
但我们女人不能
but not us women.
过来
Come here.