这是最后一个 我认真的
That’s the last one, Ellen. I mean it.
喂 爸
Hello? Hi, daddy.
你何时回家?
When are you coming home?
不知道 你好吗?
Honey, I don’t know. How are you doing?
很好
Good.
外公教我新的扑克牌技
Grandpa taught me a new card trick.
是吗?玩“J克”的?
Did he? The one with the Jacks.
不 玩“老K”
No, the one with the kings.
甚么?
Good.
我不会
I won’t.
甚么?
Good.
妈咪好吗?
How’s mommy?
代我问候她
Send her my love.
好 再见
Ok. Goodbye.
爸爸
Daddy?
明天给我电♥话♥
Call me tomorrow.
我会的 我保证 你告诉妈咪我打过电♥话♥
I will. I promise. You be sure you tell mommy I called.
我会的
I will.
我也爱你 再见
Love you a lot, too. Bye-bye.
再见
Bye-bye.
卡太太 你忘了东西吗?
Mrs Gallagher, did you forget something?
我来接爱伦
I came to get Ellen. – I thought you’d picked her up.
爱伦?我以为你已接走了
她已经走了
I’m sure she’s left already.
佩蒂 爱伦在不在?
Betty? Is Ellen in here with you?
她已回家 -你肯定?
She’s gone home. – Sure?
肯定 她不在里面也不在游戏场
Positive. She’s not inside or in the playground.
我以为你接走了 -谁把她接走?
I thought you picked her up. – Who did pick her up?
别担心 她走不远
She can’t have gone far.
你不了解 -我查看她的衣物柜
You don’t understand. – I’ll check her locker.
爱莉莎 爱伦呢? -她走了
Alicia, where’s Ellen? – She’s gone.
报♥警♥
Call the police.
爱伦
Ellen.
请让她平安 求求你
Please let her be all right!
天啊
Christ.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
爱伦!
爱伦!
爱伦!
小心!
Look out!
你在哪里?
Where are you?
再见 -再见
Bye-bye, Ellen. – Bye.
爱伦 亲我一下?
Ellen, can I have a kiss?
再见
Bye.
我想找叫贝丝的病人 我是她先生
I’m looking for a patient named Gallagher. I’m her husband.
她住22号♥房♥ 在走廊尽头
Room 22 at the end of the corridor.
她…她的伤势不要紧吧? -是 她会痊癒的
Is she gonna be ok? – Yeah, she’ll be fine.
她运气好 否则会更严重
She was very lucky. It might have been a lot worse.
爸爸 -天啊 宝贝
Daddy! – Hi, babes. God, I missed you.
我好想你
I missed you, honey.
你好吗?你看过妈咪没有?
Are you ok? Have you seen mommy yet?
看过了
Yeah.
你跟着外婆 我去看妈咪
Now, you stay here with granny. I’ll go and see mommy.
霍华
Howard.
你会好的
You’re gonna be ok.
你们要不要先去奇奇那里? -好的
Want to go to Ziggy’s first? – Hot places.
我曾对你说明情况 你不听
I tried to explain the situation, but you wouldn’t listen.
那女人带走我女儿 这算绑♥架♥吧?对不对?
The woman took my kid. That’s kidnapping. Am I right?
我太太进了医院 她几乎丧命 你若不采取行动…
My wife could’ve been killed. If you won’t do anything…
不要激动 你不必乱吼
Take it easy. You don’t have to shout.

Ok.
你打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do?
我们通知纽约警方 叫他们审问她 好吗?
We’ll tell New York to pick her up and bring her in for questioning.

Ok.
我明天去医院
Ok. I’m gonna go to the hospital tomorrow
接太太出院
to pick my wife up.
希望我周末在家
Hopefully, I’ll be home for the weekend
你有事来找我
if you need to talk to me.
谢谢 探长
Thank you, lieutenant.
不客气
You’re welcome.
感觉如何?舒服温暖?
How’s that feel? You warm? Good.
舒服吗?
Are you all cosy?
妈咪没事吧?
Is mommy gonna be all right?
妈咪没事 她会好的
Mommy’s gonna be fine, honey. She’s gonna be fine.
你会陪着我们吗?
Are you going to stay with us?
我会陪着你们
I’m gonna stay with you.
你睡吧
Now, go to sleep, ok?
晚安 洋娃娃
Goodnight, doll.
永远?
Forever?
我保证
I promise, honey.
曼哈顿警方不知她的下落?
You mean the detectives in Manhattan have no idea where she’s gone?
他们不知她的行踪?
They don’t know where she is?
Yeah.
不 我明白
No, I see.
你有进一步消息会通知我吧?
If you get any more information, you’ll let me know, lieutenant?
谢谢你 探长
Thank you very much.
给你 -谢谢
Here you go. – Thanks.
手臂感觉如何?
How does the arm feel?
好痛
It hurts.
再拿止痛药给你?
Can I get you some more painkillers?

Ok.
欢迎回来 我们的参赛者必须决定…
Welcome back. Our contestants have to decide…
谢谢你
Thank you.
你需要甚么就叫一声
Holler if you need anything else.
我要一杯茶
I’d love a cup of tea.
没问题
You got it.
你在这里干甚么?
What are you doing here?
你为甚么会在这里?
Why are you here?
他昨晚要跟我道别
He tried… to say goodbye to me last night.
但他依依不舍
But he couldn’t,
我也是
because he and I feel the same way about each other.
你了解那种一见如故的感觉吗
Do you know how it is when you meet somebody for the first time…
彼此马上吸引
And you get this instant attraction?
别以为我不知你在做甚么
I understand what you’re doing.
你要把他弄到乡下来
You’re trying to move him into the country.
拆散我们
And you’re keeping him away from me.
你玩美满家庭游戏 是不是?
And you’re playing happy family.
你不明白 因为你自私
But you… wouldn’t understand that, because you’re so selfish.
他跟我说过你 他跟我说过你
He told me about you. He told me about you.
他很老实
He was very honest.
你若不笨就会明白 但你很笨
If you weren’t so stupid, you’d know that.
你是个愚笨自私的贱♥人♥…
But you’re a stupid, selfish bitch! You’re a stupid, selfish bitch!

Dan!

Dan!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!