整个报销
The whole goddamn thing blew up.
好 待会儿见
All right, honey. I’ll see you in a little while.
先生
Mr Gallagher?
你忘了合同 -谢谢
You forgot your contract. – Thanks.
丹 出乎意料吧?
Hello, Dan. Are you surprised?
是你迫使我这样做
This is what you’ve reduced me to.
你以为能摆脱我 你休想
I guess you thought you’d get away with it. Well, you can’t.
你有一部分在我体内生长
Because part of you is growing inside of me, and that’s a fact.
你最好学习接受这事实
You’d better start learning how to deal with it.
因为我可以爱你 感觉你…
Because, you know, I feel you.
品尝你
I taste you.
想你
I think you.
碰你
I touch you.
你明白吗?
我请你承认责任
I’m just asking you to acknowledge your responsibilities.
这算坏吗?
I mean, is that so bad?
我不认为这是不讲理
I don’t think so. I don’t think it’s unreasonable.
你以为可搅乱我的生活
And you know, another thing is,
that you thought that you could just walk into my life
不顾他人 只顾自己
and turn it upside down, without a thought for anyone but yourself.
可知你是甚么?
You know what you are?
你是个大浑球
You’re a cock-sucking son of a bitch.
我恨你 我敢说你甚至不爱♥女♥人♥
I hate you. I bet you don’t even like girls, do you?
你这该死的火♥辣♥鸡!
You flaming fucking faggot!
爸爸 谢谢你
Daddy! Thank you.
不客气 你喜欢吗?一只兔子
You’re welcome, honey. You like her?
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
你以为可搅乱我的生活
You thought you could just walk into my life and turn it upside down
不顾他人 只顾自己
without a thought for anyone but yourself.
可知你是甚么?
You know what you are?
你是个大浑球
You’re a cock-sucking son of a bitch.
我敢说你甚至不爱♥女♥人♥
You are. I bet you don’t even like girls, do you?
女人使你害怕 我知道
They probably scare you. I know I do.
你怕我是不是?
You’re scared of me, aren’t you?
你怕我怕得要死
You’re fucking frightened of me. You’re afraid.
你没种、没心肝、没骨气
You gutless, heartless, spineless fucking son of a bitch.
我恨你 你罪该万死…
I hate you. You deserve everything you get.
我的天 -对不起
Jesus Christ! – Sorry.
你吓到我… -我看你在干甚么 不是存心要吓你
I was wondering why you were up so late. I’m sorry.
不要紧 我在听宣誓证言
It’s ok. I was listening to a deposition.
睡不着
I couldn’t sleep.
来 我帮你擦背
Come on. I’m gonna give you a back rub.
擦背? -喝白兰地 擦背
Back rub? – Brandy, a back rub.
忘记烦恼 -好主意
You won’t know what hit you. – Sounds good.
我的当事人
My client wants it stopped.
希望不再受到骚扰
He wants an end to the harassment.
他肯定是那女人毁他的车?
He’s positive it was this woman who trashed the car?
是 当然了
Yes, of course.
可有人证? -没有
Any witnesses? – No.
欢迎他投诉
He can file a complaint if it’d make him feel better.
但无证据很难办案
There’s not a lot we can do without proof.
探长 这个女人全无理性 不知道她还会做甚么
This woman is completely irrational. There’s no telling what she could do.
我们不能凭预测逮捕人 你明白的
We can’t arrest people for what they might do.
我没要求你逮捕她
I’m not asking you to arrest her. I… he simply…
他只是…他要警告她
He wants her warned.
我们可以跟她谈 但事情会公开
We could talk to her. It may make things public.
他不会喜欢
He’s not gonna like that.
甚至会激得她变本加厉
It may even aggravate the situation.
怎么会?
How’s that?
不论她怀何种恨
Whatever resentment she’s feeling,
她可能失常
she’s probably got it out of her system.
我们任何行动都会刺♥激♥她
Any action we take could provoke her.
如果她没失常 那又怎样?
What if she didn’t get it out of her system?
必须当场逮到她才能提出控诉
Catch her in the act. Then we can bring charges.
你要他坐以待毙?
He just has to sit there and take it?
他自作自受
It’s his bed. I’m afraid he’s gonna have to lie in it.
快 快点!
Come on, come on.
爱伦 我们去外婆家
Come on, Ellen, we’re going to grandma’s.
走 昆西 快走!
Come on, Quincy. Come on, hurry up.
上车 快点
Come on, get on in. Hurry up.
当心牠的尾巴 叫牠坐好
Watch his tail, sweetie. Make him sit down.
你还没取回车子 -整个报销
You didn’t get your car back? – No, it’s a write-off.
电路系统全毁 -进口车真“卓越”
The electrical system’s shot. – Extraordinary, those foreign cars.
亲爱的 喝茶 -谢谢
Here you are. – Thank you.
要再试一次吗? -要
Want to try again, sweetie? – Ok.

Ok.
怎样?
So?
普赛拉 迈尔讬我向你求婚
Dear Priscilla, miles asked me to ask you to marry him.
很好
Very good.
再来一次? -好 用你的帽子 鞠躬
Do it one more time. Do it with your hat and do the bow,
你做动作才能体会
so that when you do it, you know what you’re doing.
让我看你鞠躬 -好
Let me see your bow.
你怎么说?
And what do you say?
普赛拉 迈尔讬我向你求婚
Dear Priscilla, miles asked me to ask you to marry him.
爱伦 -很好 你会了
Very good. You got that. – Ellen.
爱伦 过来
Come here.
表演得非常好 -谢谢你
That was good. – Thank you.
非常好 好极了
That was really good. That was so good.
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. – I love you, too.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
走 昆西
Come on, Quincy.
爸 -甚么?
Daday! – What?
小白不见了 丹 小白不见了
Whitey’s gone!
不要紧 没关系 心肝
It’s all right, darling. It’s going to be ok, sweetie.
你设法睡一觉
You should try and get some sleep.
她还好吧? -她睡了
Is she ok? – She’s asleep.
你报♥警♥没有?
Did you call the police?
还没 不要报♥警♥ -为甚么?
Not yet, no. – Why not?
我们谈一谈
Honey, we gotta talk.
甚么事?
What is it?
我知道是谁干的
I know who did this.
你知道?谁?
You do? Who?
可记得那个看♥房♥♥子的女人?
Remember the girl who came to the apartment?
我在日本餐厅遇到的那个?
The one I met in the Japanese restaurant?
那个金发女人
The one with the blonde hair.
你吓坏我了
You’re scaring me.
甚么事?
What is it?
你跟她有关系?
Did you have an affair with her?
是的
Yes.
贝丝?
Beth?
贝丝 我很抱歉
Beth, I am so sorry.
我最不愿意伤害的就是你
The last thing I ever wanted to do was to hurt you.
你爱上她了?
Are you in love with her?
不!只是…逢场作戏 没有意义
No. It was one night. It didn’t mean anything.
跟这件事有甚么关系?
What has it got to do with what’s happened?
她怀孕了
She’s pregnant.
她怀的…
She’s…
是你的吗?
It’s yours?
我不知道 她是这么说 听我说 贝丝!求求你!
I don’t know. That’s what she says. Listen, Beth, please.
贝丝 听我说! -滚 出去!我要你马上离开这房♥子
Get off! I want you out of this house!
你怎么可以这样 我恨你
How could you do that? I hate you!
请你听我解释 -我不要听 现在不要!
Understand what I’m saying… – I don’t want to hear it!
听我解释!
Please, just listen to me, will you?
你怎么搞的?
What is the matter with you?
丹 好一个惊喜
Dan, what a pleasant surprise.
艾丽 结束了 我告诉了贝丝 她都知道了
It’s over. It’s finished. I told Beth. She knows all about it.
是吗?你没这个胆量
Sure. You haven’t got the balls.
你要跟她说吗
Why don’t you speak to her?
我♥干♥嘛要跟她讲?
Why would I want to talk to her?
我是贝丝卡拉格
This is Beth Gallagher.
你若再接近我家人 我会杀了你
If you come near my family again, I’ll kill you, you understand?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!