this morning, I broke into her apartment.
身为律师竟然闯空门
I know. Me, a lawyer, breaking and entering.
我去找一些对我有利的把柄
I wanted to get a handle on what I’m dealing with.
我想找她跟别人睡的证据
I wanted to find out if she was sleeping with somebody else.
可是我一无所获
I didn’t find anything.
总之我全无收获
Anyway, I didn’t find anything.
吉米 我对家庭法一窍不通
I don’t know anything about family law.
你必须帮助我 她能控诉甚么?
You’ve got to help me. What case does she really have?
这情形不妙
Well, it ain’t good.
她不断打电♥话♥到我家
She keeps calling the apartment.
贝丝接听她就挂断
Every time Beth answers the phone, she hangs up.
我好怕 吉米 我不要家庭破裂
I’m scared, Jimmy. I… I don’t want to lose my family.
这所谓的事实实在惊人
The facts as alleged are horrendous.
三件案子都使用电击或击晕枪
The instrument allegedly used was an electronic-shock device…
击晕枪会使人动弹不得
有五百位警♥察♥ 曾使用或试验过击晕枪
总机 有甚么可以效劳? -我一直拨5558129212
Operator, may I help you? – I’m trying to get 555-8129-212.
录音回答说已切断
The recording says it’s disconnected.
请等一下
Just a moment, please.
该号♥码已改
It’s been changed to unlisted.
这事很紧急 请给我那号♥码
It’s a real emergency. I need that number.
抱歉 我们不能透露
We can’t give out that information.
-去你的 -去我家还是你家?
我喜欢 非常喜欢 -我们在这里住得很快乐
I like it. I like it a lot. – We’ve been very happy here.
可能的话我一定考虑
I’d definitely like to think about it if I could.
好干净 -是的
It’s very clean. – Yes.
有位太太每周来清理两次
We have a cleaning lady who comes in a few times a week.
这里有很多临时保母 -那太好了
I can give you her name as well. – I’d love that.
你要甚么资料都有
There’s babysitters galore. The whole works.
亲爱的!这是艾丽… 抱歉 我忘了你的姓
Hi, darling. This is Alex. I’ve forgotten your last name.
艾丽傅勒士 -艾丽傅勒士 我先生丹
Alex forrest. – This is my husband Dan.
幸会
Hi. Glad to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
我们在哪见过? -我想没有
Haven’t we met somewhere? – I don’t think so.
不 我们有见过 几周前你是否参加 日本人的宴会?
No, we have. Weren’t you at that party at the Japanese place?
那本“军事操典”
Honey, the exercise book.
对…
Yeah.
你是律师 你受聘于…
You’re a lawyer. And you work for the firm…
叫甚么来着 总之…
What’s the name? Anyway…
我们铁定见过
We’ve definitely met.
你的记性真好 -我从不忘记面孔
You have a good memory. – I never forget a face.
世界真细小 -的确是
It’s a small world. – It certainly is.
你们要去乡下?
I gather you’re going to the country?
迁居乡下? -是的
Moving to the country? – Yes.
找到房♥子没有?
Have you found a place?
在贝福找到一间 你知道那里吗?
We found a place in bedford. Do you know it?
知道 那里很美
It’s beautiful. – Yes.
你们马上就要搬走吧?
You’ll move of here almost immediately?
我们首先要重新装潢
Actually, we wanted to do some remodelling first.
你马上要找房♥子?
I guess looking for a place right now?
是 我想安定下来
Yeah. I’d like to settle in.
艾丽有身孕
Alex is expecting a baby.
这…
That’s…
失陪了 我还有事要办
Will you excuse me? I have some work to do.
我也该走了
I better run, too.
谢谢你的茶以及让我参观
Thank you for the tea and showing me the apartment.
不客气 -我喜欢 真的喜欢
You’re very welcome. – I like it. I really like it.
我们在这里住得很快乐 -可能的话 我会考虑
We’ve been happy here. – I’d like to think about it.
我给你电♥话♥号♥码 你可以直接联络我
I’ll give you our number so you can call us direct.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会联络你 -好极了
I’ll keep in touch. – Great.
再见 -再见
Bye-bye. – Goodbye.
她似乎真有兴趣
She seemed really interested.
奇怪 她没提到丈夫 我觉得她是单身
She didn’t mention a husband. I get the feeling she’s on her own.
怎么了?你好像很沮丧 -不 只是累了
What is it? You seem down. – No, no. I’m just tired.
是我
Hello? – Hi, it’s me.
谁?
Who?
你很清楚是谁
You know damn well! Come on, let me in. I want to talk.
快让我进去 我要跟你谈谈
现在你要谈了?
So now you want to talk?
你要喝甚么?
What can I get you?
有威士忌、伏特加…
I’ve got scotch, vodka, a nice chablis…
少来这一套 别假惺惺
Cut the shit, will you? Just cut it!
我不知你打的是甚么主意 但要停止
I don’t know what you’re up to, but it’s gonna stop right now.
我不会停止 除非你负起责任
No. It’s going to go on, until you face your responsibilities.
甚么责任?
What responsibilities?
我怀孕了 我要生我们的孩子
I’m pregnant. I’m gonna have our child.
那是你选择的 与我不相干
That’s your choice, honey. It has nothing to do with me.
我只求成为你生活的一部分
I want to be a part of your life.
所以你就这样做?现身我家?
So you do it by showing up at my apartment?
我该怎么办?你不接电♥话♥ 换了号♥码
You won’t answer my calls. You changed your number.
我不容被人忽视 丹
I’m not gonna be ignored.
你不懂 你就是不懂
You don’t get it. You just don’t get it.
你记得那个周末吗?很棒吧?
Don’t you remember our weekend? Wasn’t that wonderful?
我们为甚么不可以再来?
我知道你有同感 你怕甚么?
I know you feel it, too. What are you so afraid of?
听着 你别臭美
Hey, don’t flatter yourself.
你打我吧 你不跟我做♥爱♥ 何不打我?
Hit me. If you can’t fuck me, why don’t you hit me?
你真可悲 知道吗?你寂寞又悲哀
You’re so sad. You know that? Lonely and very sad.
你休想可怜我 混♥蛋♥
Don’t you ever pity me, you smug bastard.
我会可怜你 因为你有毛病
I’ll pity you because you’re sick.
为甚么?因为我让你作贱我
Why? Because I won’t allow you to treat me like a slut
不让你始乱终弃?
you can bang a few times and throw in the garbage?
我将是你孩子的娘
I’m gonna be the mother of your child.
你尊重点
I want a little respect.
你要受尊重?
You want respect?
尊重 -你干甚么?
Respect! – What are you doing?
丹 请你不要走 我不是故意的 对不起
Please don’t go. I didn’t mean it. I’m sorry.
我会告诉你老婆
I’ll tell your wife.
你告诉她 我会杀了你
You tell my wife, I’ll kill you.
只要一通电♥话♥
It only takes a phone call!
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
知道了
Got it.
各位 二楼左转一直走 -谢了
Guys, that’s on the second door to the left, over here.
贝丝 你应该晚几天搬
You could’ve stayed in the apartment.
丹急着离开纽约 妈 这是你吧?
Dan was in such a hurry to get out of New York. Momma, that’s you.
天啊 拿开
Lord, put it away.
好 慢慢地
All right, easy on the door-frame. Good. Nice. Just like that.
我来接 抱歉 我接
I got it. Sorry. I got it.
喂?
Hello?
玛莎
Martha.
玛莎 是玛莎
Martha. It’s Martha.

Hello?
你好吗?水管工人来了没?
Hi, honey. Did the plumber come yet?
他何时来过?
Did he ever.
我不是真的想知道
I don’t really want to know about it.
你猜我在看甚么?
Hey, guess what I’m looking at.
你买♥♥了? -是 他就在我这儿
You got it? – Yeah, I got it right here.
应该说是“她”
Or I should say, I got her.
她长甚么样子?
What’s she like?
这…她好可爱 她像一只兔子
She’s cute. She looks like a rabbit.
白毛、长耳 粉红色眼珠
She’s white, she’s got long ears, little pink eyes.
身体很柔软 -听来很可爱
Soft. – She sounds cute.
是 爱伦甚么也不知道吧?
Ellen doesn’t know about it?
不 她没想过会得到一只
No. She doesn’t think she’s gonna get one.
在这儿上班太久会得到甚么?
See what happens if you work here too long?
好可爱 -谢谢你
Isn’t it cute? – Thank you.
我忘了 刚送来给你的
I forgot. This arrived for you.
晚安 友妮 -晚安
Goodnight. – Goodnight.
佐昆
Hey, Joaquin!
我的天
Jesus fucking Christ!
我的天 贱♥人♥
Fucking bitch! Jesus Christ!
不 是由电路开始
No. I said it was the electrical system.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!