I did. – Put her on hold.
请你等一下
Would you mind holding?
就星期二吧 亚瑟
Tuesday would be great.
我期待星期二 -谢谢
I look forward to it. – Thank you. I will, too.
把她接过来
Put her through.

Hello?
艾丽 我们曾同意这样不好
Look, Alex, I thought we agreed this was not a good idea.
为甚么?我很抱歉
Why?
我以为你了解
I thought you understood.
若我误导了你 我在此道歉
If I misled you in some way, I apologise.
但我们以后别再联络了
But it’s not a good idea if we talk to each other any more.
好吗?
Ok?
再见
Goodbye.
她再来电就说我不在 谢谢你
Yeah, if she calls again, tell her I’m not here.
等一下 让我…
Wait, let me just…
让我看看你
Let me just look at you.
你很美
You’re so beautiful.
你真是美
Just so beautiful.
你不知道吗 -我知道
Wouldn’t you know? – I know.
打开吧
Go on, open it.
我太太
I wouldn’t do it to my wife.
没关系
It’s ok.
知道这能造成多少伤害吗 -别吓他们
Know how many injuries happen? – Don’t terrorise them!
我是律师 我有保险 这很刺♥激♥
I’m a lawyer, I’m insured. It’s excited.
别忘了是谁给你的
Don’t forget who gave you this.
我的唇疱疹快康复了
My cold sores are almost gone.
女士优先 我故意这么说
Ladies first. I use that term advisedly.
那当然
You’re the best, sweetie.
那是我老婆 请注意 各位女士
That’s my wife! A little attention, please, ladies.
请注意…先生 我老婆 我妻子
Gentlemen, my wife, ball and chain.
我部分子女的娘
Mother of some of my children.
我是你就没那么自信
Don’t be too confident.
敬米勒、高曼 赫斯与卡拉格
Here is to Miller, Goodman, hurst and Gallagher!
敬卡太太 -你们饶了我吧
And to mrs Gallagher. – Give me a break.
他只是邀我吃午餐
He just asked me to lunch.
你就快搬去乡下 会忘了我们
You’re moving to your estate. You’ll forget us plebs.
等一下 我读过一本自助书
Wait a minute. I read a self-help book.
那定是“罗与哈氏”出版的 -当然 “武士自助”
Published by Robbins & hart. – Of course. Samurai self-help.
书上说如果你步步高升
In it, it tells you how deal with the anxieties of your friends
而你的朋友走下坡
as you move up the corporate ladder and they stay put.
你不可以纵容那苦闷的朋友
In this book, it says not to coddle your friends’ anxieties.
所以我不作虚伪的担♥保♥
I’m not gonna make any false reassurances.
不能说每个周末都会邀你们来
I won’t say you can go to the house every weekend.
面对现实吧 情形变了 这不是无阶级的社会
Things have changed. This is not a classless society.
事实上 这很现实 再见
In fact, this is it. Goodbye.
再见 -我就知道他会说这种话
Goodbye. – I knew he was gonna say that!
至少他很诚实 -我们必须孑然一身的走 面对现实吧
He’s running true to form. – We gotta make a clean break.
孑然一身 绝对要 -谢谢你的款待
We gotta travel light. – Thanks for the time you gave us.
来 干杯 我要你十点前走
Drink. I want you with a lampshade on your head by ten.
今天为甚么有别于往日?
Why should today be any different?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
再给我一杯
Here’s to you.
干杯
Cheers.

Hello?

Hello!

Yeah?
李察 现在很晚了
Yeah, Richards. It’s kinda late, isn’t it?
你在公♥司♥拒接电♥话♥ 我别无选择
If you won’t take my calls at the office, I have no choice.
现在是凌晨两点 不能等到明早吗?
It’s two o’clock in the morning. Can’t this wait till tomorrow?
你不方便说话?
Is it awkward for you to talk?
可以这么说
You could say that.
我必须见你
I’ve got to see you.
我现在没有文件 不能回答你
I don’t have the… documentation to answer that question now.
我到公♥司♥给你电♥话♥
But I’ll call you from the office.
不 明早六点在罗哈大楼前见
No. Meet me in front of the Robbins & hart building tomorrow at six.
别让我失望 不见不散
Don’t disappoint me. Be there.

Ok.
这必须了结
This has got to stop.
你若同意见我 我不会打电♥话♥
You should have agreed to see me.
你懂不懂?已过去了
It’s over. There is nothing between us.
我们之间毫无瓜葛
你痛快之后想过平静日子?
You’ve had your fun, now you just want a quiet life?
你为甚么这样做?你需要帮助
Why are you doing this? You need help.
别告诉我需要做甚么 -你需要看精神科
Don’t tell me what I need. – You need a shrink.
你为何怀敌意?我不是你敌人
I’m not your enemy.
是吗?那么你为何伤害我 -我没害你 我爱你
Why are you trying to hurt me? – I’m not. I love you.
你甚么? -我爱你
You what? – I love you.
你根本不了解我 -你怎可以这样说?
You don’t know me. – How can you say that?
我们共度了一个周末而已
We spent a weekend together.
你留第二夜 一定有点喜欢我
You spent a second night. You must like me.
因为我关心你 天啊 你怎么可以曲解一切?
I was concerned about you. You read too much into everything.
我与另一个人有完整的关系
I have a whole relationship with someone else.
我很满意 -完整就是完美
I am very happy. – Whole means complete.
既然完美 又何以跟我相好?
If your life’s complete, why were you with me?
你要谈这个?想像中的爱情?
You want to talk about our imaginary affair?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
我星期一看过妇科医生
I saw my gynaecologist on Monday.
你可以问他
Here’s his card. You can call him.
你没…
You don’t…?
没避孕?我去年严重流产
Use anything? No. I had a bad miscarriage last year.
以为不会受孕
I didn’t think I could get pregnant.
怎么知道是我的?
How do you know it’s mine?
因为我不会到处跟人睡
Because I don’t sleep around.
好 我道歉
I apologise.
别担心 对不起
I’m sorry.
我不会让你独自处理
Don’t worry. You won’t have to handle this alone.
处理甚么?
Handle what?
堕胎 我会料理 我会付钱
The abortion. I’ll take care of it. I’ll pay for it.
你为甚么觉得我要堕胎?
What makes you think I want an abortion?
你不会要这孩子吧? -有何不可?
You’re not gonna have the baby? – Why not?
单亲家庭多的是
There are plenty of one-parent families.
至少无离婚之虞 -我没有发言权?
They don’t end in divorce. – I don’t have a say in this?
我要这孩子 与你不相干
I want this child. It has nothing to do with you.
我要他 不管你要不要
I want it whether you’re part of it or not.
那你何必告诉我?为甚么不自个儿去生?
Then why are you telling me? Why not just go ahead and do it?
我原希望你要
I was hoping that you would want to be part of it.
你疯了 彻底地疯了!
This… this is totally insane.
我36岁了 这也许是最后的生育机会
I’m 36. It may be my last chance to have a child.
艾丽…想想你说的话
Just think what you’re saying.
想一想
Just think about it.
这将是我们一辈子的事情
We are gonna live with this for the rest of our lives.
我知道 我考虑过 我知道你的感受
I know that. I’ve thought of that. I know how you feel.
这是件大事 但不是个难题
It’s a big thing. But it doesn’t have to be a problem.
真的 不是
Really, it doesn’t.
你对我公平 我会对你公平
You play fair with me, I’ll play fair with you.
他领阿格妮和奈妮进大厅 并关上门
“He led Agnes and Nellie into the closet.”
阿格妮、奈妮和奥英格格地笑
“Agnes, Nellie and oink giggled in the dark.”
珍珠在门外聆听 奈妮大喊“这奏效了”
“Pearl listened outside the door. ‘It works, ‘ cried Nellie.”
奥英说“当然了” 阿格妮叫道“瞧那只飞狗” 奈妮高喊“哇塞”
“Of course, ‘ said oink. ‘Look at the flying dog!’ Yelled Agnes.”
珍珠蹙眉说“谁稀罕飞狗”
“Pearl frowned. ‘Who cares about flying dogs?’ She said.”
谁也没听见她的话
“Nobody heard her.”
阿格妮尖叫说“当心蚯蚓”
“Look out for the worms!’ Squealed Agnes.”
她们同声惊呼
“Eek!” yelled Nellie and Agnes.”
奥英喊道“瞧那巨大的蟑螂” “救命”
“Look at the monster cockroach! Yelled oink. ‘Help!'”
(1958年史丹利傅勒士)
(讣闻…)
(教育家傅勒士 活跃于公民事务)
你知道我做了甚么吗?我打电♥话♥给她的医生
You know what I did? I called the doctor.
他竟然向我道贺
Know what he says? “Congratulations!”
我无法想像她跟他怎么说
I can’t even imagine what she told him.
总之事情还没了
Anyway, that’s not the end of it.
我跟医生谈过之后
So, after I talked to the doctor,
今早潜入她寓所

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!