你保重 -你也保重
You take care. – You, too.
Shit.
你看我有甚么?
Look what I got. Look what I got for you here.
肉酱意大利面
Spaghetti and meat sauce.
好家伙 把你变成意大利狗
We’ll make an Italian out of you yet. Good boy.
狗儿乖
Have a good one, yeah?
你在这里干甚么?才八点
What are you doing here? It’s 8 A.M.
玛莎 我惨了 两点出庭 我毫无准备
I’m in the shitter. I’m due in court by two and I’m behind.
事情一律取消 告诉杜一切都很好
Do me a favour, cancel everything. Tell drimmer we’re fine.
我两点会到 -两点?好
I’ll be there by two. – At two? Ok.
早安 玛莎
Good morning, Martha.
爸爸 -我想死你了
Daddy! – Honey! I missed you.
好好玩 -我和外公散步
We had a great time. I went for a walk with grandpa.
看见狗追野兔
We saw rabbits…
真的?你讲慢一点 我听不懂
Slow down. I can’t understand a word.
爸爸 我要只兔子 -我知道
I want a rabbit. – I know you do.
你好吗? -好
Hi, darling. How are you? – Good.
好
Good.
天啊 我好想你
God, I missed you.
骗人! -真的
Liar. – I did.
我应该多多出门
I should go away more often.
这是我挑的 -真的?
I did this one. – You did?
对 再挑一张 -你刚才挑这一张
Yes. Pick another one. – I thought it was this one.
不 是这一张 -我认为你的麻烦多了
No. It was this one. – You’re in a lot of trouble.
好
Phooey on Dewey.
挑一张牌 爸
Ok. – Now, pick a card, dad.
任选一张?
Any card at all?
是 她在哪儿学的
Yes? Where’d she learn this?
外公教我的
Grandpa showed me.
很好
Surprise.
怎么样?
So how was it?
说吧 我是大人 承受得起
Come on, I’m a big boy. I can take it.
那里有地方养兔子
It had a place for rabbits.
不 她“兔”的发音对了
No! She said it. She said the r-word. No!
不要兔子?兔子?
Not rabbits? Rabbits?
兔子
Rabbits!
兔子 -不要兔子
Rabbits! – Not rabbits?
兔子
Rabbits!
我怎么说?那地方很完美
What can I tell you? It’s absolutely perfect.
在这一排? -不
In this row? – No.
你何时去看♥房♥♥子?看看而已
So, when are you gonna come up and take a look at it?
这一排?
Just for the hell of it?
明天早上如何?
How about tomorrow morning?
爸爸 哪一排? -你说真的?
Daddy, which row? – You mean it?
但你一点前要送我回公♥司♥
If you get me back to the office by one, yeah.
哪一排?
Which row, dad?
这一排
It’s in this row, sweetheart.
丹?
Dan?
过来 我要你看这个
Honey? Honey, come here. I want you to see this.
怎样?
Well?
这…还好
It’s… it’s ok.
甚么意思?这好极了 -好极了 好棒
It’s fantastic! – It’s great.
想想不住在纽约可省多少钱
Think of all the money we’ll save not living in New York.
本地高中很好 我子女也在这就读
The high school is excellent. My own children went there.
你看? -这地区对孩子很棒
You see? – It’s a terrific area for kids.
我相信 我是否可以…
I’m sure. Is it ok if I… 7?
请便 我在楼下等候
Go ahead. I’ll wait here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们仍需装潢
We still got to decorate.
我们可以装潢 请工人粉刷
We can fix it up. We can have painting parties.
请工人?你令我很紧张
Painting parties? You’re making me very nervous.
你看 这里太好了
Now, look at this. This is fantastic.
这会是很好的游戏室
This would make a terrific playroom.
甚么游戏室?这是我的窝
What are you talking about, playroom? This is my den!
我就知道你会喜欢
I knew you were gonna like it.
我喜欢
I like it.
我要出庭 你好吗?
I’ll be in court. How you doing?
午安 卡先生 -友妮 玛莎回来了吗? -她刚回来
Eunice, is Martha back from lunch? – She just returned.
Hi.
Hello.
来得不是时候?我经过附近…
This isn’t a bad time, is it? I was in the area.
不要紧 请到我的办公室
No, no. You want to come into my office?
This is his account?
丹 你会留在办公室吗?我有点事儿 -会
Danny, will you be in your office later?
我们在哪见过? -我想没有
Have we met somewhere? – I don’t think so.
她先看我的
She looked at me first.
请坐
Sit down.
你还好吧? -我很好
Are you ok? – I’m fine.
我今天本想给你电♥话♥
I was going to call you today.
我…我很难为情
L… This is terribly embarrassing.
我为那件事道歉
I just wanted to say sorry for what happened.
我无权那样为难你
I had no right to put you through all that.
没事了 好吗?
Nothing happened, ok?
我当时很苦恼
I was going through a bad time.
万念俱灰
Everything was coming to a crisis.
但我现在好了 谢谢你
But I’m fine. I’m really all right. And thank you.
你不必谢我 -我要谢
You don’t have to thank me. – Yeah, I do.
大多数男人会一走了之
A lot of guys would have just run away.
你若不在 我不知还会做甚么
I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t been there.
你…气色不错 事实上很好
Well, you look good. As a matter of fact, you look great.
谢谢
Thanks.
一切都过去了?
So that’s past?
是的
Yeah.
请再赏我一个脸 -甚么?
May I ask you one more favour? – What’s that?
我有两张“蝴蝶夫人”入场券 两星期后的星期四
I’ve got two tickets to madame butterfly, two weeks from Thursday.
我很想与你同赏
I’d love it if you’d come with me,
以安我心
kind of as a peace offering.
这…你真好 但我认为不好
Well, that’s very nice of you. But I don’t think it’s a good idea.
我没别的意思
No strings attached.
艾丽…
你不必解释 我随口问问
You don’t have to explain. I just thought I’d ask.
那么…
So…
后会有期
I’ll see you around sometime.
好
Ok.
过来
Come here.
保重 -好的 再见
Take care. – Yeah. Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
老友 加油
All right. Come on, let’s go, pal.
我们进展顺利
We’re on a roll.
滚进中心
Let’s see that action. – Down the middle.
我喜欢
I like it. Very nice.
不太好 我很沮丧
That is no good. I’m depressed.
关于罗杰斯的官司…
What about Rodgers versus whatchamacallit?
对温尼斯基 -好
Winitsky. – Right.
我收到你的便函了 -你要作即席判决?
I got your memo. You’re going for summary judgement?
有何不可?事实不容辩驳
Why not? The facts are not in dispute.
罗承认阅读温的作品 问题在于他有没有抄袭
Rodgers admits reading winitsky’s article, but did he plagiarise it?
你知道构思没有版权
You can’t copyright an idea, only the expression.
罗确实没使用该书的字句
Rodgers didn’t use any of the words in the book.
让我想想 -好
Let me think about it. – Ok.
我听说你即将成为郊区居民
You’re about to become a suburbanite.
是 我们要搬到乡下
We’re gonna take the plunge.
你的公♥寓♥可有买♥♥主? -没有
Got a buyer for the apartment? – No.
对中介人冒冷汗? -是的
Got cold sweats about your escrow? – Yeah.
但罗和温没令你冒冷汗?
But not about Rodgers versus winitsky?
没有 -很好
No, sir. – Good.
他还在开会
He’s still in a meeting.
我知道 我以为他很快开完
Yes, I know. I did expect him to be through by now.
你若有空 星期二陪我吃午餐
Have lunch with me on Tuesday.
谢谢 亚瑟 让我查记事簿
That’d be great. I’ll check my diary.
我会转告他 艾丽傅勒士
You are on his list of calls. It’s Alex forrest.
又是她?你没说稍后联络吗
Again? I thought you told her I’d call her back.
说了 -好 叫她稍等