我很想去 但是不行 真的不行
Listen, I’d love to, but I can’t.
你先把事情办妥 然后过来 我们可以晚点吃
Do what you have to do, then come over afterwards. We can eat late.
你也可以在这里办公 我保证不打扰
Or you can work here. I won’t disturb you, I promise.
我会听话
I’ll be a good girl.
你就是不肯放弃
You don’t give up, do you?
好
Good boy.
不要 昆西
Quincy, no!
我接住了
I got it! I got it!
昆西 掩护我 我上 掷球
Quincy, cover me. Come on. He fires.
她接住了
Ok. – She’s got it. It’s back.
球过他的头
Over the head. He’s got it.
丹…
Dan.
丹 你听得见吗?
Dan, can you hear me?
我的天
My god!
你这混♥蛋♥ -你的脸色…
You bastard. – Your face!
一脸惊恐
Your face!
这样子太恶劣 -对不起 我是闹着玩
That was a shitty thing to do. – Sorry. I was fooling around.
我爸爸死于心脏病
My father died of a heart attack.
当时我七岁 他死在我面前
I was seven. It happened right in front of me.
对不起
Honey, I’m sorry.
我不知道 否则我绝不开这种玩笑
I had no idea. If I had, I never would have done that.
慢着 他没死吧?
Wait, he didn’t die? He’s alive?
他在凤♥凰♥城活得好好的
He’s alive and well and living in Phoenix.
你真的把我唬住了
I guess you certainly got me, didn’t you?
开大声点
Let’s hear it.
希望你爱吃我的拿手菜 意大利面
I hope you like spaghetti. Specialty of the house.
有歌♥剧做配料
It goes with the opera.
好香
It smells so good.
还要我做甚么? -你别客气
Anything else for me to do? – Just make yourself at home.
要换唱片请便 -不 这挺好的
Change the tape if you want. – No, this is great.
我爱听“蝴蝶夫人”
I love madame butterfly.
真的?我最喜欢这出歌♥剧 -我也是
Really? It’s my favourite opera. – Mine, too.
这是我看的第一部歌♥剧
First opera I ever saw.
我五岁那年 父亲带我去看
My father took me to the old met. I was five years old.
看得懂吗? -我几乎全都懂
Did it make any sense? – I got most of it.
有位美国水兵跟日本艺妓同居
There was this us sailor setting up house with this Japanese lady.
一切美好
That was all fine.
但最后一幕他要遗弃她
But in the final act, after he left her,
父亲说她要自杀
my father told me, “she’s gonna kill herself.”
我吓坏了
And I was terrified.
我…钻到椅子下面
I was… I climbed right underneath the chair.
就是这一段
It’s right here.
是这里
This is it.
真奇怪
It’s funny.
甚么?
What? – It’s one of the only times
我记忆中 父亲只有这次对我呵护过
I remember my father being nice to me when I was a kid.
看“蝴蝶夫人”时安慰我
Comforting me at madame butterfly.
甚么?
What?
你在想甚么?
What are you thinking?
我在想何以有趣的男人都已婚
I was wondering why all the interesting guys are married.
也许你得不到才觉得有趣
Maybe you find them interesting because you can’t have them.
你结婚多久了?
How long have you been married?
九年
Nine years.
有没有孩子? -有个六岁的女儿
Do you have any kids? – I got a six-year-old girl.
听来很美满
Sounds good.
是 我很幸运 -你在这里干甚么?
Yeah, I’m lucky. – So what are you doing here?
你问得真绝
Boy, you know how to ask them.
我真的要知道
No, I really want to know.
我昨夜很痛快 想再见你
I had a wonderful time last night. I’d like to see you again.
这么可怕吗?
Is that so terrible?
不
No.
我不认为可能
I just don’t think it’s possible.
真奇怪 我与你一见如故
It’s really strange. I feel like I know you already.
我要知道我的位置
I just wanna know where I stand.
我认为你好极了
I think you’re terrific.
但我已婚
But I’m married.
我能说甚么?
What can I say?
怪我倒楣
Just my luck.
可恶
Shit!
你干甚么? -我必须走了
What are you doing? – I gotta go.
你说她明天才回来
I thought she wasn’t coming back till tomorrow.
对 但我有事 我得回家
She’s not, but I got things to do. I gotta go home.
我不喜欢这样子 -甚么样子?
I don’t think I like this. – Like what?
你每次做完爱就开溜
The way you run away after every time we make love.
我现在或明早走有甚么分别 我必须要走
What difference does it make when I leave? I gotta go.
你现在不要走 -好了 不要这样 我说真的
You’re not gonna leave now. – Come on. Stop it.
艾丽 别这样
Come on! Alex!
你有甚么问题?
What’s the problem?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
真要命 你理性一点吧
Jesus Christ, let’s be reasonable.
理性 甚么?
Be reasonable? What?
谢谢你 再见 不要打给我 我打给你
Goodbye. Don’t call me, I’ll call you.
你本来就了解我 我没隐瞒
You knew about me. I didn’t hide anything.
我以为心照不宣 -甚么心照不宣?
I thought it was understood. – What?
机会当前 我们攫取了
The opportunity was there, and we took it.
我们都是成年人吧? -这是甚么意思?
We’re adults, aren’t we? – What’s that supposed to mean?
我以为我们逢场作戏
I thought we’d have a good time.
你不是!你以为是!
You thought you’d have a good time.
你没有一刻停止想我
You didn’t stop to think about me.
这很荒谬 你知道规则
That’s crazy. You knew the rules.
甚么规则? -艾丽 我喜欢你
What rules? – Look, Alex. I like you.
我若没家人也许会跟你在一起 但我有
If I wasn’t with somebody else, maybe I’d be with you. But I am.
请不要辩白 这很悲哀
Please don’t justify yourself. It’s pathetic.
你叫我滚开的话 我反而会尊重你多一点
If you’d tell me to fuck off, I’d have more respect for you.
好 你滚开
All right then, fuck off.
你滚出去!
And you, get out!
我走了!
I’m going.
何不过来好好道别?
Why don’t you come over here and say goodbye nicely?
我们做个朋友
Let’s be friends.
宝贝 不
Baby, no.
不要紧
It’s ok.
抱歉惹你生气 -不要紧 真的
Sorry if I upset you. – It’s ok, really.
不要紧 没事了
It’s ok. All right. That’s ok.
你的手湿了
Your hands are all wet.
我的天
Jesus!
我的天 过来…
Jesus Christ! Come here, come here, come here.
忍♥一忍♥
Hold on. Hold on.
Nice and tight.
你打过电♥话♥来吗?
Hi. Did you just call me?
我洗澡听见铃响
I was in the shower. I heard the phone.
以为是你
I thought it was you.
你好吗?玩得开心吗?
How are you? Did you have a good day?
是
Yeah, yeah.
真的?真是好极了
Really? That’s terrific. That’s really terrific.
你似乎很兴奋
You sound excited.
是
Yeah.
不 我并不反对
No, I’m not against the idea.
我不是反对这想法 只是钱
Don’t get me wrong. It’s just the money.
Yeah.
Yeah.
好 我爱你
Ok, darling. I love you.
再见
Bye.
艾丽
你觉得怎样?
How are you feeling?
还好
Ok.
我得走了
I gotta go.
你会打电♥话♥给我吗?
Will you call me sometime?
不愿意别勉强
You don’t have to if you don’t want to.
不 我愿意
No, I want to.
你答应我去看医生
You promise me you’ll go see the doctor?
好
Ok.
再见 再见
Goodbye.