What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I’m changing.
我在换衣服
You took off your Captain Hook uniform.
可是你把虎克船长装脱掉了
I thought I’d put my street clothes on for the drive to IBM.
我想穿上街的衣服, 开车去IBM
The uniform’s uncomfortable.
穿制♥服♥去不太自在
You’re going there as a representative of Captain Hook Fish and Chips.
你是以虎克船长英式炸鱼店代表的身份去那里
Part of our image, part of our appeal is that uniform.
那套制♥服♥是我们餐厅形象的一部分
You know that.
你知道的
You want me to put the stuff back on?
你真的要我把制♥服♥穿回去?
Yes, I do. Show a little pride.
对, 没错, 拿出你的自信来
Aye, aye, sir.
遵命, 长官
♪ (“WAFFLE STOMP” PLAYING) ♪

♪ Talk on the phone Call up the coast ♪

♪ Call it collect Dial direct ♪

♪ Reverse the charges If they accept they’re home ♪

♪ Or you can go overseas Speak Japanese ♪

♪ Buy a new Sony They make great TV’s ♪

♪ Do the Watusi Watch I Love Lucy, too ♪

♪ But don’t let nobody ♪

♪ Tell you that there’s nothing to do ♪

♪ Well, well, well, well Don’t let nobody ♪

♪ Tell you that there’s nothing to do ♪

Dina, can you honestly tell me that you forgot?
迪娜, 你是说你真的不记得了?
Forgot the magnetism of Robin Zander or the charisma of Rick Nielsen?
不记得罗宾山德的磁性, 还是瑞奇尼尔逊的魅力
-That’s kid stuff. -Kid stuff?
-那是小孩子的东西 -小孩子的东西?
How about the tunes? I want you to want me.
记得那首歌♥吗? 我要你爱我…
♪ The dream police ♪
梦幻警♥察♥合唱团
♪ Your mama’s all right Your daddy’s all right ♪
你妈还不错, 你♥爸♥还不错
♪ They just seem a little bit weird ♪
他们只是有点奇怪…
Mike? Mike?
麦克? 麦克?
Can I talk to you for a sec?
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Stacy, I’m doing business. Call me tonight, all right?
又干嘛? 史黛西, 我正在谈生意, 晚上打电♥话♥给我, 好吗?
No. I’ve gotta talk to you now. Okay?
不行, 一定要现在谈, 行吗?
Don’t go away.
别走开
Look at them.
你拿去看
I hope this is important because I could be blowing a big deal.
最好是很重要的事, 因为我正在谈一笔大生意
Mike, I just…
麦克, 我只是…
I just want you to know that I’m pregnant.
我只是… 要你知道我怀孕了
How do you know it’s mine? We only did it once.
你怎么知道是我的? 我们只做过一次
I haven’t been with anybody else. I know it’s yours.
我没有跟别人在一起, 我知道是你的
Jesus! It was your idea.
天啊! 那是你的主意
You wanted to do it. You wanted it more than I did!
是你想要的… 你比我还想要
No. Take that back.
不是, 把你的话收回去
All right. I take it back.
好, 好, 我收回
Look, we gotta do something about it. I mean…
我们要想个办法解决, 我是说…
We gotta get an abortion.
我们一定要去堕胎
My brother Art got his girlfriend one once.
我哥带他女朋友去做过, 很简单
It’s simple. It’s no big deal.
很小的手术
Yeah. I got that planned.
我知道, 我已经计划好了
It’s going to cost $150 at the Free Clinic.
去免费诊所只要花150块
Doesn’t sound free to me.
我不觉得是免费
I suppose you want me to pay for it.
我猜你要我付手术费
Half, okay? And a ride to the clinic.
付一半, 好吗? 还有载我去诊所
$75 and a ride.
75块钱和一趟便车
Okay.
可以
Okay. Thanks.
好, 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
God.
天啊!
Rick, I need that $50 you owe me.
瑞克, 我需要你欠我的50块
Don’t have it.
我没钱
I know times are tight, but I really need it.
我知道经济不景气, 可是我需要这笔钱
Don’t have it now.
我现在没钱
When you needed the tickets, I got them for you.
拜托, 你要票的时候, 是我帮你弄到的
So close to stage you probably scared the band.
你的位子离舞台那么近, 连乐团都吓到
I’m not the Bank of America.
我又不是美国商银
I know you’re not the Bank of America, but I need my $50.
我知道你不是美国商银, 但是我需要我的50块
How about Thursday?
星期四行不行?
Thursday’s too late. I need it tonight.
那就来不及了, 我今天晚上就要
Can’t give you what I don’t have.
我真的没钱, 怎么还你
Just forget about it. I’ll get it from you Thursday, okay?
算了, 当我没问过, 我星期四跟你拿钱
All right. See you.
行了吧… 再见
♪ (“SLEEPING ANGEL” PLAYING) ♪

♪ Flowers ♪

♪ And the vine ♪

♪ Take me ♪

♪ Sleeping angel ♪

♪ Catch me when you can ♪

♪ Real love affairs ♪

♪ Are heavy spells for a woman ♪

♪ And a man ♪

Is Mike there? This is Stacy.
麦克在家吗? 我是史黛西
Hold on, please.
请等一下
Stacy, he says he’s helping his father in the garage.
史黛西, 他说他在车♥库♥帮他爸忙
He’ll call you later.
他晚一点会打给你
Brad!
阿布
Wait a second.
阿布, 等一下
Yeah, this is it. We’re just going bowling.
到了, 就是这里, 我们只是要去打保龄球
Okay. Thanks a lot.
谢谢
-See you later. -Okay.
-待会见 -再见
How we doing in here? Debbie, you ready to leave?
你们觉得怎么样? 你准备要走了吗? 黛比
Yes. Thank you.
谢谢你
Stacy, I can’t let you go unless you have a ride home.
史黛西, 我不能让你走, 除非有人来接你
Oh. I told my boyfriend to meet me downstairs.
我叫我男朋友在楼下等我
Okay.

Thanks.
谢谢
Brad.
阿布?
Since when do you go bowling anyway?
你什么时候开始, 打保龄球的?
Okay, Brad. Please don’t tell Mom and Dad.
好吧! 阿布, 拜托你不要告诉爸妈
Come on! Who did it?
我知道… 是谁的?
-You’re not gonna tell me, are you? -No.
-你不打算告诉我, 对不对? -不
Okay. It’ll just be your secret.
算了, 我不勉强你
Okay.

You all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah.
还好
Come on.
我们走
You hungry?
-你饿吗?
Yeah.
-饿
I told you to tell Mike to pay for it. Why didn’t you tell him?
我跟你说过叫麦克付钱的, 你为什么不跟他说?
Linda, he didn’t show up.
琳达, 他根本就没出现
That little prick!
那个小小鸟
I called his house.
我打电♥话♥到他家
His mother told me he was in the garage helping his father.
他妈告诉我, 他在车♥库♥帮他爸忙
Mike Damone’s a no-brain little prick, Stacy.
史黛西, 麦克狄蒙是个无脑的小小鸟
I’m not gonna let him get away with this.
我不会放过他的
Linda, please don’t do anything.
琳达, 拜托你, 别冲动
I don’t even like the guy.
我根本就不喜欢这个人
Stacy, he’s not a guy.
史黛西, 他不是个人
He’s a little prick!
他是个小小鸟
♪ (“SPEEDING”PLAYING) ♪

♪ I can’t explain the way I feel ♪

♪ Each time I get behind the wheel ♪

♪ A rush of blood comes after power surges ♪

♪ And my right foot urge is about to burst ♪

Hi, Mikey!
嗨, 麦克鸡
Hi, Damone.
嗨, 狄蒙
Damone, what went on between you and Stacy?
狄蒙, 你跟史黛西之间, 发生了什么事?
Let me tell you something. Sometimes girls go haywire.
让我告诉你, 有时候女生会突然兴奋
It happened a month ago.
那是一个月前发生的事
I’ve been trying to think of a way to tell you since.
我一直想找机会告诉你
We were out messing around, and something happened.
我们在一起打发时间, 然后事情就发生了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!