Could you keep it down? I have work to do inside.
你们可不可以小声点, 我还有功课要做
Okay.

Who’s his tailor?
他的裁缝师是谁?
God, he hardly talks anymore.
天啊! 他越来越沉默
Yeah, I know. He hates wearing a uniform.
对啊! 我知道, 他讨厌穿制♥服♥
Rat, show them how you can stand up underwater.
雷纳, 表演水底站立给她们看
Come on.

-What are you doing? -Watch out, Rat!
-喂, 狄蒙, 你在干嘛 -注意啦! 雷纳
Leave me alone!
别闹了, 别闹
All right, Damone, you’re gonna get it.

Hi, Brad.
嗨, 阿布
You know how cute I always thought you were.
你知道, 我一直都觉得你很可爱
Stacy, do you have Q-Tips? I’ve got water in my ears.
你有棉花棒吗? 史黛西, 我耳朵进水了
I don’t know. Check in the house.
我不知道, 你去找找看
Wait. Just a minute.
等一下
Doesn’t anybody fucking knock anymore?
都没有人要敲门是不是?
In 1♥8♥9♥8, Spain owned Cuba outright.
1♥8♥9♥8年, 古巴仍旧属于西班牙
Think about it.
想想看
Cuba owned by a disorganized parliament 4,000 miles away.
古巴属于4千英哩外, 一个混乱的国会
Cubans were in a constant…
古巴处于持续的…
Cubans were in a constant state of revolt.
古巴处于持续的叛乱状态
In 1904,
1904年…
the United States decided to throw a little weight around…
美国政♥府♥试图命令…
Who is it?
哪位?
Mr. Pizza Guy.
送披萨的
Again?
-是谁?
Mr. Pizza Guy, sir.
-是送披萨外卖♥♥的
Who ordered the double cheese and sausage?
谁点的双层起士加香肠?
Right here, dude.
老兄, 是我
For you, dude.
你的小费
Am I hallucinating? What in the hell do you think you’re doing?
我是不是眼花? 你以为你在干嘛?
Learning about Cuba and having some food.
学习古巴历史, 顺便吃点东西
Mr. Spicoli, you’re on dangerous ground.
史考利先生, 你是在冒险
You’re causing a major disturbance on my time.
你严重打扰到我的时间
I’ve been thinking about this, Mr. Hand.
韩德老师, 我一直在想这个问题
If I’m here and you’re here, doesn’t that make it “our” time?
如果我在这里, 你也在这里, 那不就是我们的时间吗?
There’s nothing wrong with a feast on “our” time.
所以利用我们的时间, 享受大餐就不能算错
You’re absolutely right, Mr. Spicoli. It is our time.
你说的完全正确, 是我们的时间没错
Yours, mine and everyone else’s in this room.
是你的、我的, 和教室里其他同学的
But it is my class.
但是这是我的课
Hamilton, Brandt, Cornfeld, up front!
汉莫顿、布莱特、柯菲尔, 到前面来
Mr. Spicoli, has been kind enough to bring us a snack.
史考利先生很好心, 请大家吃点心
Be my guest.
不用客气
Help yourselves.
自己拿
Get a good one.
拿一片大的
Mike? Mike? Hi.
-麦克… 嗨
Hi. How you doing?
-嗨 你好吗?
Good. How are you?
-很好, 你呢?
I hate walking. I have to walk every day. It’s such a drag.
我讨厌走路, 每天都要走路, 实在很烦
Why don’t you get a ride with somebody?
你为什么不搭别人的便车?
Sometimes I ride with my brother, but he works mornings.
有时候我哥会载我, 可是他早上要上班
Then he drives himself to school.
然后他再开车来上学
What a guy.
好哥哥
Listen, Mark Ratner really likes you.
你知道, 马克雷纳真的很喜欢你
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗?
Mark is really nice.
马克人很好
But I think I like you.
可是我比较喜欢你
Well, this is me.
嗯… 我家到了
Do you have any iced tea?
-你家有没有冰茶?
Yeah, sure.
-当然有
Come on in.
进来吧!
The annuals are coming out pretty soon.
学校的年刊快出来了
You gonna get one?
你要买♥♥吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Oh, come on.
别这样
Aren’t you curious to see how your picture turned out?
难道你不想看照片, 照出来的样子?
I know what I look like.
我知道自己长什么样
I know.
我晓得
But it’s nice to have pictures of your friends and stuff.
但是能有自己朋友的照片, 感觉不一样
I don’t know. Maybe. It’s no big deal.
大概吧! 我不知道, 我觉得没什么
I probably will.
我应该会买♥♥
Must be nice having a pool.
有游泳池一定很方便
You want to go swimming?
你要游泳吗?
Yeah, sure.
好啊!
– I’m going to go change, okay? -Yeah.
-那我去换衣服 -好的
Okay, great.
等我一下
This is great iced tea.
冰茶真的很好喝
Come on. Huh?
跟我来
Brad keeps his stuff in the change room.
阿布的东西都放在更衣室
-This is nice. – Yeah?
-很漂亮 -真的?
Yeah.
真的
These’ll fit you.
这件你应该穿的下
You’re really a good kisser.
你很会接吻
Yeah?
真的?
So are you.
你也一样
You want to take off your clothes, Mike?
你要把衣服脱掉吗?
You first.
你先
Both of us at the same time.
那我们一起脱
Okay.

♪ (“SOMEBODY’S BABY” PLAYING) ♪

♪ She’s gonna be somebody’s only light ♪

♪ Gonna shine tonight ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ She’s gonna be somebody’s baby tonight ♪

♪ I try to shut my eyes but I can’t get her out of my sight ♪

♪ I know I’m gonna know it but I gotta get over my fright ♪

♪ Wait. I’m just gonna walk up to her ♪

♪ I’m gonna talk to her tonight ♪

Mike! Mike!
等一下
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
I think I came. Didn’t you feel it?
我想我射了, 你有感觉到吗?
Yeah. I guess I did.
我好像有吧!
I gotta go, Stacy.
我该走了, 史黛西
I’ve really gotta go.
我真的该走了
See ya.
再见
Bye.
再见
Linda, how long does Doug take?
琳达, 道格一次能持续多久?
Doug takes forever.
久到受不了
Come on.
别闹了
He takes 20 to 30 minutes.
差不多20到30分钟
I thought you said he took 30 to 40 minutes.
我以为你说的是, 30到40分钟
That’s right. I’m sorry. I meant 30 to 40 minutes.
没错, 我说错了, 是30到40分钟
Why? How long did Damone take?
狄蒙维持多久?
Damone took 15 to 20 minutes.
狄蒙维持… 15到20分钟
That’s not bad for a high school boy.
不错嘛! 以高中男生来说
♪ (“RAISED ON THE RADIO” PLAYING) ♪

♪ Raised on the radio ♪

♪ Yeah, I was raised on the radio ♪

♪ Just like an all-American boy ♪

-Mike! Hi! -Hi.
-麦克, 嗨 -嗨
-God, I haven’t seen you for a while. -Yeah.
-我好久没看到你了 -对
Kind of in a hurry. Got stuff I gotta do.
我在赶时间, 好多事做
I’m in a hurry, too.
我也在赶时间
I just thought I’d say hi to you.
只是想跟你说声嗨
Hi.

Hamilton, I’ll take over the fryer for a while.
汉莫顿, 我来负责油炸锅
Those boys at IBM ordered a stack of those Catch-of-the-Day boxes.
IBM的人订了一堆, 今日特♥价♥套餐
I told them you would personally deliver them within the hour.
我告诉他们, 你一小时之内会亲自送到
Aye, aye, sir.
遵命, 长官
Hamilton, come over here.
汉莫顿, 过来一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!