♪ Love rules ♪

Mark Ratner doesn’t like me.
马克雷纳不喜欢我
Mark Ratner doesn’t like you? You’re crazy!
他不喜欢你? 别开玩笑了
No, he shows absolutely no interest in me.
真的, 他表现的, 对我一点兴趣都没有
Mark Ratner is definitely somebody you’d have to make the first move with.
马克雷纳绝对是那种, 你必须采取主动的人
Linda, I did. I made the first move, I made the second move.
琳达, 我有, 我一直在采取主动
I made a complete jerk out of myself, is what I did.
结果是让我自己, 看起来像白♥痴♥
What do you care about Mark Ratner for?
史黛西, 你何必在意他
He’s a 16-year-old usher in the movie theater.
他只是个16岁的, 电影院接待员
You have dated older guys. You work at the best food stand in the mall.
你跟成年男子约过会, 你在购物中心最棒的快餐店打工
And you are a close personal friend of mine.
而且你还是我最要好的死党
Yeah. But I was really beginning to like him.
没错, 但是… 我真的有点喜欢他
Yeah? If that’s true, you better find somebody else fast.
真的? 那样的话, 你最好快点转移目标
♪ (“FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH” PLAYING) ♪

Seen the new Playboy?
看了新的”花♥花♥公♥子♥”没?
Good?
好看吗?
Bo Derek’s tits.
波戴瑞克的咪♥咪♥
All right.
太棒了
I like sex.
我喜欢女人
People on ludes should not drive.
吃镇定剂的人不应该开车
Hey, this is my brother’s car.
这可是我哥的车
You said he was out of town.
你说他出城去了
And he is.
他是不在
All right. Then don’t hassle it.
很好, 那就别吵了
You’re crazy, Spicoli! That light was red!
你疯了吗? 史考利, 那是红灯
It was yellow a minute ago. I’m sure.
之前明明是黄灯
Hey, you’re gonna scratch my brother’s car.
你这样会刮到我哥的车
No, I’m not.
乱讲, 我才不会
Look, I’m driving. You navigate.
听着, 我开车, 你带路
Where is this party?
这个派对到底在哪?
Make a right, right here. Here! Here! Here!
右转, 这里转, 这里…
My brother’s gonna kill us! He’s gonna kill us!
我哥会把我给杀了, 他会杀了我们
He’s gonna kill you. He’s gonna kill me. He’s gonna kill us!
他会杀了你, 他会杀了我, 他会把我们给杀了
Hey, man, just be glad I had fast reflexes.
嘿, 老兄, 你应该高兴我反应很快
My brother’s gonna shit!
我哥会气疯掉
Make up your mind, dude.
老兄, 你要决定好
Is he gonna shit or is he gonna kill us?
他是会气疯掉, 还是会杀了我们
First he’s gonna shit, then he’s gonna kill us!
他会先气到疯掉, 然后就会杀了我们
Relax, all right?
别紧张, 好吗?
My old man is a television repairman.
我老爸专门修理电视的
He’s got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it!
他有一套最厉害的工具, 我能修好它
You can’t fix this car, Spicoli!
你不可能修好这部车的, 史考利
I can fix it.
我能修好
Ha.

Hey!

– I’m giving you $50. -No, no, no!
-我要给你50块… -不对, 不对, 不对
That means if you win, I give you $25.
意思是, 如果你赢的话, 我给你25块
If I win, you give me $5.
如果我赢的话, 你给我5块
– You can’t lose. – All right.
-你稳赚的 -好吧!
I’ll put you down for $5.
我会写下来你赌5块钱
Now, don’t forget about the 14-point spread.
还有, 别忘了14分的差距
Fourteen-point…
14分的…
I don’t believe those guys at Lincoln did this to Jefferson’s car!
我不敢相信林肯那些人, 把杰佛逊的车弄成这样
They totaled it. I can’t believe it.
他们把车给撞烂了, 我真服了他们
Jefferson’s gonna really make Lincoln pay for this.
杰佛逊一定会要他们好看的
That guy’s gonna totally destroy them.
那家伙一定会干掉他们
Annihilate. You know what I mean?
彻底消灭, 你明白我的意思吧?
Shit, he is pissed off.
妈的, 他火大了
♪ They may well mean what they say about you ♪

♪ You might wander back to future friends ♪

♪ You may want someone just to talk to ♪

♪ Come too close and take you by the hand ♪

♪ ‘Cause now you see there’s more to life than what we lovers do ♪

Oh, shit! Hut. Hut.

Brought down again by 33, Charles Jefferson.
被33号♥, 查尔斯杰佛逊拦截
Hit by Jefferson. Crunched by Jefferson.
被杰佛逊撞倒, 被杰佛逊压倒
Man! Jefferson. Jefferson. Jefferson. Jefferson.

Jefferson.

Stretcher!
担架, 快点
Again by Jefferson.
又是杰佛逊
Five, four, three, two, one!
5、4、3、2、1
There’s nothing to eat here. What do you mean?
-这里没什么好吃的 -你是什么意思?
Take a look. There’s nothing I can eat.
根本就没有我可以吃的东西
Get a trout dog.
吃炸鳟鱼
Forget it. Do you have any fish here that isn’t breaded?
算了, 你们有没有不裹粉的鱼?
It’s all prepared the same way.
都是用同一种方法准备的
Get a whaler.
那就鲸鱼堡
Or a clamwich.
还是蛤蜊三明治
Ever hear the word blemish? Want me to eat something deep fried?
你有没有听过青春痘? 你要我吃油炸的东西?
Let’s get out of here.
那我们走吧!
Let’s go.
我们走, 这家餐厅烂死了
Thank you. Come again, and have a nice day.
谢谢, 下次再来, 事事顺心
I sent a letter to Doug today.
我今天寄信给道格
Can’t wait until he gets out here.
希望他能快点过来
What’s Doug doing in Chicago?
他在芝加哥干嘛?
He works for the airline. You’ll meet him.
他替航♥空♥公♥司♥做事, 你会看到他的
Oh, Linda, you have to do this.
琳达, 你一定要做这个
What?
做什么?
“Rate Your Mate.”
评估你的伴侣
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
-真的? -对
– Let me test Doug. -Okay.
-让我来测验道格 -好
“Most satisfactory love making occurs,
最满意的性经验发生于…
“A, when your mate climaxes first.
A.当你的伴侣先达到高♥潮♥
“B, when you climax first. C, you and your mate climax together?”
B.你先达到高♥潮♥ C.你和伴侣同时达到高♥潮♥
Climax together.
同时高♥潮♥
This is gonna be great, Rat.
一定会成功的, 雷纳
It’s like the highlight of their day.
我们会掀起一阵高♥潮♥
Maybe we ought to call first.
也许我们应该先打电♥话♥
I don’t know about dropping in like this.
我不喜欢当不速之客
Are you kidding? We’re gonna surprise them.
别开玩笑了, 我们要让她们吓一跳
Just fix your collar, all right?
听我的, 把领子弄好
Relax. Just be cool.
放轻松, 要酷
Attitude, remember?
记得吗? 架势
Where’d you get that, out of the hamper?
你上衣哪来的? 洗衣篮?
Hey, this is clean.
拜托, 这件是干净的
Look, friend, it’s like riding a bike.
就像骑脚踏车一样
You fall off, you get right back on.
你要从跌倒的地方爬起来
You mess up a date, do it again!
约会搞砸了, 就再来一次
-Do you always climax with Doug? -Yes.
-你们都是同时达到高♥潮♥? -对
I think so. He’s no high school boy.
大概吧! 他可不是高中男生
Hey!

Came over to help you with your math homework.
我们过来帮你们做数学作业
You could use it on such a hot day.
大热天, 你们应该会需要帮手
Don’t worry. They’re gonna let us in.
别担心, 她们会让我们进去的
Okay.
好吧!
Promise you’re going to leave as soon as my mother gets home.
你们要答应我, 我妈一回来你们就走
Okay.

Linda, this is Mike and Mark.
琳达, 那是麦克, 这是马克
-Hi, how you doing? -Good.
-嗨 -嗨, 你好
The water looks great.
看起来不错
Check it out. Yeah.
试试看水温
Looks fine. Wait.

Very funny! Very funny!
非常好笑
Lin, come in!
下来啊! 小琳
I’ll judge your dive.
我教你跳水
I used to be a champion, you know.
你知道, 我以前得过冠军
Does Mom know you have company?
妈知道你有朋友在吗?
It’s just Mark and Mike from school.
马克和麦克, 他们是我同学
Hi. -How you doing?
-嗨 -你好
– Hi, Linda. -Hi, Brad.
-嗨, 琳达 -嗨, 阿布

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!