Isn’t this great?
这里是不是很棒?
Four.
第四
When ordering food, you find out what she wants
点菜的时候, 先问她要吃什么
then order for the both of you.
然后再点菜
It’s a classy move.
这是漂亮的一招
The lady will have the linguine in a white clam sauce,
小姐要一份, 蛤蜊义大利面配白汁
and a Coke with no ice.
还要一杯可乐不加冰块
And five.
第五
Now, this is most important, Rat.
记住, 这是最重要的
When it comes down to making out, whenever possible,
当你们调情的时候, 可能的话…
put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.
放齐柏林飞船第四张专辑 A面的歌♥
♪ (KASHMIR PLAYING) ♪

This is a nice car.
这部车很漂亮
Yeah. It’s my sister’s.
对, 是我姐姐的
Yeah?

Do you have Mrs. George for English?
你有上乔琪老师的英文课吗?
Yeah. She’s pretty good.
有啊! 她教的很好
Yeah, she is pretty good.
对啊! 她教的很好
Have you decided?
你决定了吗?
Um, yeah.

I’ll have the knockwurst.
我要叫德国香肠
Excellent.
不错
You work at Cinema Four, right?
你在电影院工作, 对不对?
That must be great. You get to see all those free movies.
那一定很棒, 你可以看免费的电影
You get free popcorn.
可以吃免费的爆米花
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah, I’m fine.
哦, 我很好
Would you mind if I excuse myself for a moment?
我先失陪一下, 你不会介意吧?
Oh, no, go ahead.
不会, 没关系
Are you ready to order here?
你们准备好要点菜了吗?
She will have the knockwurst.
她要德国香肠
And you?
那你呢?
I’ll have the same.
我也一样
Anything to drink?
要喝什么?
Coke.
可乐
Two Cokes.
两杯可乐
Okay. Thank you.
好, 谢谢
I’ll be right back.
-我马上回来
Okay.
-好
– Hello? -Mike, it’s Mark.
-喂? -麦克, 是我, 马克
What happened to your date?
你的约会怎样?
It’s happening right now.
正在进行当中
Everything’s fine except
一切都很顺利, 除了…
I left my wallet at home.
我把皮夹忘记在家里
Why don’t you go home and get it?
你为什么不回家拿?
No, I can’t! I’m here. The food’s coming and everything.
不行, 我不能回家拿, 待会就要上菜了
Look, would you do me a favor? Just borrow your mom’s car.
拜托, 你可不可以帮我一个忙? 跟你妈借车
Drive to my house, get my wallet and bring it here.
开到我家, 拿我的皮夹, 再帮我送来
Hello? Mike?
喂? 麦克?
Mike?
麦克?
Geez, I’m really kind of busy, Rat.
嗯, 我现在实在有点忙
Just do me this one favor.
你只要帮我这个忙
I swear I won’t ask you for anything again in this lifetime or any other.
我发誓我这辈子, 再也不会拜托你别的事情
But just please do this for me.
拜托, 你一定要帮我
You owe me for this one.
好吧! 但是你欠我一次
Okay, thanks. Thanks a lot. Thanks.
没问题, 谢了, 真的谢谢你
Beaver, are you all right?
你没事吧? 毕佛
What happened?
演到哪了?
Are you sure there’s nothing else I can bring you?
你确定不要再叫别的东西了
Do you want another Coke?
你要不要再叫一杯可乐?
Um, okay.
好吧!
Two more Cokes.
再两杯可乐
Hey, Mark, is that you?
嘿, 你不是马克吗? 对, 你好
Yeah, hi.

You come here?
你是来…
Yeah. I come for the strudel. It’s great.
我是为了点心来的, 很棒的
Hey, listen, I found your wallet the other day.
嘿, 我前几天找到你的皮夹
-You want it back? -Oh, wow! Yeah.
-你要拿回去吗? -哦, 真的
I was looking for this.
难怪我找不到
Oh, Mike, you don’t know Stacy Hamilton.
麦克, 这是史黛西汉莫顿
Stacy, this is Mike Damone.
史黛西, 这是麦克狄蒙
-Hi. -Hi.

Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
See you later.
再见
Right. Gotta be going.
对, 我该走了
See you later.
再见
– You wanna go? -Yeah.
– 要走了吗? – 好啊!
I had a really nice time tonight.
我今天晚上玩的很开心
Me, too.
我也是
I’m real sorry someone broke in and stole your tape deck.
我很抱歉, 你的汽车音响被人偷了
I never thought it would’ve happened at such a fancy place.
我没想到在那么高级的地方, 也会发生这种事
I know. You want to come in for a sec?
我明白, 你要不要进来坐一下?
– Okay, sure. -Good.
-好, 谢谢 -很好
Where’s your brother?
你哥呢?
He’s out tonight with some friends.
他跟朋友出去了
Can I get you something to drink?
你想喝点什么?
No, that’s okay.
不用了, 没关系
Oh. Well, would you mind if I change?
那你不介意我换衣服吧?
No.
不介意
Okay. Could you get this for me? It always sticks.
你可不可以帮我拉开? 它老是卡住
Thanks.
谢谢
Where are your parents?
你♥爸♥妈呢?
My parents are out of town for the weekend.
他们出城去度周末了
Brad and I are watching the house.
阿布跟我留下来看家
This is a really nice picture of you.
你这张照片很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
You can come in my room if you want.
你可以进来我房♥间没关系
So, what do you want to do?
你… 现在想做什么?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Um…

You want to look at a photo album?
你想看照片吗?
I keep a lot of pictures from when I grew up and stuff.
我保留了很多, 从小到大的照片
It’s kind of stupid, huh?
是不是有点好笑?
Sure. Yeah.
好啊! 我想看
Yeah? Great.
真的? 好
Photographs.
照片
This is the one that Brad took.
这张是阿布照的
It’s like double-image type thing, you know. It’s like a mirror.
有那种双重影像的效果, 你知道, 就像镜子一样
This is me being stupid.
这张是我在耍宝
And this is my dog Gypsy, and my cat Tullio.
这是我的狗, 吉普赛, 还有我的猫, 多利欧
They’re dead now.
它们现在已经死了
Remember him? Mr. Degan?
记得他吗? 狄更老师
You had Degan?
你上过他的课?
He always wore the same suit! The same suit!
他老是穿同一套西装
He must’ve had 500 of those suits.
他一定有五百套一样的
He was terrible!
他吓死人了
No, I think it was one.
不, 我认为只有一套
♪ (“LOVE RULES” PLAYING) ♪

♪ So you go out there and you get one, too ♪

♪ Love rules ♪

♪ Yeah, love rules ♪

You know, I just thought of something.
你知道, 我突然想到一件事
What?

My sister is crazy when it comes to her car.
我姐姐对她的车紧张的要死
– It’s gotta be back by 11:00. -Want to call her?
-11点前一定要还她 -要不要打电♥话♥给她?
No. Look, I… She gets crazy.
不用了, 我… 她会发神经的
Her car is her baby. I better be going.
她的车是她的宝贝, 我最好快点回去
– Really? -I’ll call you.
-真的? -我会打电♥话♥给你
Well, I’ll see you in class. Okay?
那… 我们上课见, 好吗?
Bye.
拜拜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!