You keep them?
你们留着?
In case they come back. You can look through it if you want.
省得你们回来, 需要的话, 你可以慢慢找
No, that’s cool. It would take too long to look through all that.
没关系, 不用了, 那样找太浪费时间了
I’ll pick up a new one.
我再去买♥♥件新的好了
What was your other question?
你下一个问题是什么?
Oh, my other question is
哦, 我下一个问题是…
can I have your phone number so I can ask you out sometime?
我想约你出去, 能不能给我你的电♥话♥号♥码?
Do you have a pen? This one’s out of ink.
你有笔吗? 这只笔没水了
Yeah.

Stacy.
史黛西
Nice to meet you, Stacy.
很高兴认识你
My name is Mark Ratner.
我叫马克雷纳
I’ve gotta go.
我该走了
Lisa, I have something to tell you.
莉莎, 我有事要告诉你
Look, I’m a senior now.
你知道, 我已经高三了
I’m a single, successful guy.
我还是个成功的单身汉
And I’ve got to be fair to myself.
所以我应该对自己公平
Lisa,
莉莎
I think I need my freedom.
我需要我的自♥由♥
Oh, don’t do that.
哦, 别哭了
Please, please don’t do that.
拜托, 拜托你别哭了
Brad!

Can you cover me on register two?
可以帮我顶一下, 二号♥收银机吗?
Okay.
好吧!
-May I help you? -Yes.
-需要帮忙吗? -对
This is not the best breakfast I ever ate and…
这不是我吃过最好吃的早餐
I’d like my money back.
所以我要退钱
Okay.

I believe you have to fill out a form.
可是你必须先填一份表
No. I’d like my money back now.
不, 我要你现在就退钱
I’m sorry. It doesn’t work that way. I have to fill out a form.
很抱歉, 可是按照规定, 我必须先填表
Well, you ate most of it already so…
而且你几乎都吃光了, 所以…
See that sign?
看到那个牌子吗?
It says “100% guaranteed.”
上面说”保证百分之百满意”
You know what the meaning of “guarantee” is?
你知不知道什么叫保证?
Did they teach you that here?
他们没教过你吗?
Sir, if you’d just wait a minute.
先生, 如果你可以等一下…
Look. Just put your little hand in the cash register
听着, 你就把手抬起来, 放到收银机上
and give me my $2.75 back, please, Brad.
然后退2块7毛5给我, 拜托你… 阿布
Sir, if you’d just give me a minute. I’ll find the forms.
麻烦你给我一点时间
I’ll take care of everything.
我会把表格找出来帮你处理
I don’t have a minute. You’ve made me late enough.
我就是没时间, 你已经害我迟到了
I am so tired of dealing with incompetence.
我实在很讨厌, 跟无能的人打交道
It says 100% guaranteed, you moron!
上面说保证百分之百满意, 你这个白♥痴♥
Mister, if you don’t shut up, I’m gonna kick 100% of your ass.
先生, 你再不闭嘴, 我保证会踢你一脚
Is there a problem here?
出了什么问题?
Can I help you, sir?
需要我帮忙吗? 先生
You bet you have a problem.
当然有问题
Your employee used profanity and threatened me with violence.
你的店员出言不逊, 还威胁说要打我
I’m surprised. I eat here all the time
我太惊讶了, 我常常来
and usually have good service.
你们以前的服务很好的
All I wanted was my money back on this breakfast.
我要求他退钱
It was a little under-cooked.
因为这份早餐煮的不够熟
And he threatens me with violence. I’m gonna call your…
没想到他居然说要打我, 我要打电♥话♥给你们…
I can take care of it.
我会处理的
Mr. Hamilton, did you threaten this customer or use profanity in any way?
你有对这位客人出言不逊, 或者说要打他吗? 汉莫顿先生
He insulted me first. He called me a moron, Dennis.
是他先侮辱我的, 阿丹, 他先骂我白♥痴♥
Answer me! Did you threaten this customer or use profanity?
回答我, 你有威胁这位客人, 或者出言不逊吗?
Yes.

You’re fired.
你被开除了
I’m very sorry, sir. I’ll refund your money right now.
先生, 真的很对不起, 我现在立刻退钱给你
I hope you won’t hold this against us.
希望你不要放在心上
You know how these young kids are these days.
你知道现在的年轻人, 是怎样的
Here we are. Perhaps another breakfast?
这是你的钱, 要不要再来一份早餐?
I hope you had a hell of a piss, Arnold!
阿诺, 我希望你尿的很爽
The world’s finest surfers showed up today
全世界顶尖的冲浪好手
to do battle with what’s turned out to be
今天聚集在此
the biggest waves to hit this coast since 1946.
挑战自1946以来, 本地所出现最大的浪潮
Hello. I’m Stu Nahan, and I’d like you to meet this young man.
您好, 我是史都奈罕, 我要为您介绍一位年轻人
His name, Jeff Spicoli. Jeff, congratulations.
他就是杰夫史考利, 杰夫, 恭喜你
Things looked rough out there today.
今天的浪看起来非常大
I’ll tell you, Stu, I did battle with some humongous waves.
我告诉你, 史都, 我还挑战过更大的浪
Just like I told the guy on ABC, “Danger is my business.”
就像我对ABC电视台的人说的, “危险是我的座右铭”
A lot of people expected Mark “Cutback” Davis,
很多人预测应该是由, “破浪”马克戴维斯…
or Bob “Jungle Vet” Gerard would take the honors this year.
或是”丛林老兵”巴布杰洛德, 获得今年的荣誉
Those guys are fags!
那些家伙是同性恋
That’s fantastic. Let me ask you.
说得好
When you get out there, do you ever fear for your life?
请问你, 当你冲浪的时候, 会不会担心自己的安全?
Stu, surfing’s not a sport.
冲浪不是一种运动
It’s a way of life.
是一种生活方式
It’s no hobby.
它不是兴趣
It’s a way of looking at that wave and saying, “Hey, bud, let’s party!”
是一种对待浪潮的方式, 然后说… 喂, 老兄, 我们来玩吧!
Where’d you get this jacket?
你这件夹克哪来的?
From the network. Let me ask you, what’s next for Jeff Spicoli?
是电视台给的, 请问你接下来有什么计划?
Headed over to the Australian and then the Hawaiian Internationals.
先参加澳洲国际赛, 再参加夏威夷国际赛
Then me and Mick are gonna wing on over to London and jam with the Stones.
然后和米克一块飞去伦敦, 跟滚石合唱团一起表演
You guys are invited, too.
你们也去啊!
Jeff! Jeff!

Jeff, Dad says you have to get up.
爸叫你起床
-Leave me alone. -Dad says you’re gonna be late again,
-别吵我 -爸说你又要迟到了
you butthole!
你这个笨蛋
Leave me alone!
别吵我
Dad says you’re gonna be late again, you booger!
爸说你又要迟到了, 你这个鼻涕鬼
Dad, Jeff threw his snorkel at me!
爸, 杰夫拿潜水换气管丢我
We just want to say that we’re not Spirit Bunnies anymore.
我们要说的是, 我们不是啦啦兔女郎
We always hated that name. It bugged the heck out of Dina and me.
我们很讨厌这个绰号♥, 迪娜和我听到就生气
It’s just such a put-down!
-实在很看不起我们
Really!
-没错
We know you’ve got a lot of spirit, everybody, right?
我们知道大家都信心十足, 对不对?
And we’re gonna destroy Lincoln next week! All right!
我们下礼拜一定会打败林肯高中的, 对不对?
You know, it takes a lot of courage to get up here
你们了解, 明明知道别人会笑你
and do something that you know people will make fun of.
还要上来表演, 是需要很大的勇气吗?
Yeah. Man…
天啊!
I’m never gonna talk to those guys again.
我绝对不会再理他们了
I’m the one who got Arnold and Dave
阿诺跟戴夫的工作
their jobs there in the first place.
还是靠我帮忙才找到的
If you’d apologize to Dennis, I’m sure he’d take you back.
我相信只要你跟阿丹道歉, 他就会叫你回去的
Fuck Dennis Taylor! I’m not gonna apologize to that wimp.
叫丹尼斯去死, 我才不要跟那个废物道歉
I’m just glad we’re still together
我真的很高兴我们还在一起
because a lot’s happened, and I really need you this year.
发生了这么多事, 我今年真的很需要你
Look, Brad, I’ve been trying to think of a way to tell you this.
阿布, 你听我说, 我一直想找机会告诉你
We’re almost out of school.
我们就快要毕业了
It’s our last year.
今年是最后一年
And I think we owe it to ourselves to be free.
我觉得我们应该, 给自己一点时间
To go out with other people.
出去认识别的人
I still want to be friends.
我希望我们还能当朋友
What do I say to her once we get in the car?
那上车以后, 我要跟她说什么?
No problem, Rat. What you need is my special five-point plan.
没问题, 你需要的是, 我的五点特别计划
Come on, Damone, I need real help.
别闹了, 老兄, 我需要实际的帮助
What do you mean?
什么意思? 多少人想尽办法…
Men have died trying to obtain this valuable information.
就是为了得到, 这项珍贵的资料
But I’ll give it to you for free.
但是我免费送给你
What’s your five-point plan?
你的五点计划是什么?
All right.
好吧!
Now, pay attention.
仔细听好了
First of all, you never let on how much you like a girl.
首先, 绝对不要表现出来, 你有多喜欢她
Oh, Debbie. Hi.
哦, 黛比, 你好
Two. You always call the shots.
第二, 永远要掌握主控权
Kiss me, you won’t regret it.
吻我, 你不会后悔的
Three. Act like wherever you are, that’s the place to be.
第三, 不管到哪, 都要表现出一副自在的样子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!