Gotcha.
原来如此
Order for you, Bradley.
阿布, 给你的点菜单
Were those flowers really for me?
那些花真的是送给我的?
Of course.
当然
How much did they cost?
你花了多少钱?
Don’t worry about it.
钱不是问题
Want to go to The Point tonight?
今天晚上, 要不要去得分球场?
What’s there to do at The Point?
去那里干嘛?
What do you mean? We’ve been going out together for two years.
你是什么意思? 我们已经交往两年了
I don’t want to have to use sex as a tool, Brad.
我不希望把性当成一种工具
Tool? Tool for what? We’ve been going together for two years!
工具? 什么工具? 我们已经交往两年了
I don’t want to talk about it here.
我现在不想跟你谈
I wanna talk about it!
可是我想谈
Brad?
阿布
Lisa!
莉莎
Brad!
阿布
You gotta flip them or they’ll burn. Great.
你一定要翻面不然就会焦掉
C.
C
D.
D
F.
F
F. F.
F, F
Three weeks we’ve been talking about the Platt Amendment.
我们花了三个礼拜, 讲解普莱特修正案
What are you people, on dope?
你们是在干嘛? 在梦游吗?
A piece of legislation was introduced into Congress by Senator John Platt.
一项由参议员约翰普莱特向国会提出的法令
It was passed in 1906.
在1906年获得立法通过
This amendment to our Constitution
这项修正案对我们的宪法
has a profound impact upon all of our…
产生了深远的影响, 同时…
Where is Jeff Spicoli?
杰夫史考利在哪?
I saw him earlier today near the first floor bathrooms.
我之前在一楼厕所附近, 还看到他
Is he still on campus? Anyone? Yes, Desmond?
他还在学校里吗? 有谁看到… 戴斯蒙
I saw him by the food machines.
我在贩卖♥♥机旁边看到他
How long ago?
多久以前?
Right before class.
上课之前
Okay. Bring him in.
好, 把他带进来
What is this fascination with truancy?
旷课到底有什么好?
What is it that gets inside your heads?
你们脑袋是有什么问题?
There are some teachers in this school
学校其他的老师
who look the other way at truants.
对旷课有不同的看法
It’s a little game that you both play.
两边都在玩捉迷藏
They pretend they don’t see you. You pretend you don’t ditch.
老师假装没看到, 你们假装自己没翘课
Now, who pays the price later? You!
最后倒霉的是谁? 是你们
Wait a minute. There’s no birthday party for me here!
等一下, 你们根本没有帮我办庆生会
Hola, Mr. Hand.
嗨, 韩德老师
What’s the reason for your truancy?
你为什么旷课?
Just couldn’t make it on time.
我没办法赶来
You mean, you couldn’t or you wouldn’t?
你是没办法, 还是不想?
It was like a full crowd scene at the food lines.
因为贩卖♥♥机前面, 排队的人太多了
Food will be eaten on your time.
要吃东西就给我下课吃
Why are you continuously late for this class, Mr. Spicoli?
你为什么老是上课迟到? 史考利先生
Why do you shamelessly waste my time like this?
你这样浪费我的时间, 不会不好意思吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I like that.
我喜欢
“I don’t know.”
我不知道
That’s nice!
多好的回答
“Mr. Hand, will I pass this class?”
韩德老师, 这堂课我会过吗?
“Gee, Mr. Spicoli, I don’t know!”
哦, 史考利先生, 我不知道
That’s nice. I really like that. You know what I’m gonna do?
多好的回答, 我喜欢, 你知道我要怎样吗?
I’m going to leave your words on this board for all my classes to enjoy.
我要把你的话留在黑板上, 让全班同学欣赏
Giving you full credit, of course, Mr. Spicoli!
当然啦! 史考利先生, 这都是你的功劳
All right.
好耶!
♪ (“WINTER WONDERLAND” PLAYING) ♪

♪ Sleigh bells ring are you listening ♪

♪ ln the lane ♪

Mommy!
妈咪
♪ Snow is glistening ♪

Oh, no!
哦, 糟了
♪ A beautiful sight, we’re happy tonight ♪

♪ Walking in a winter wonderland ♪

How fucking long do I have to wait?
到底要我等多久?
Christmas sucks. I hate it.
圣诞节烂透了, 我讨厌圣诞节
You gotta get used to working holidays. People are always screaming.
在假期的时候工作就是这样, 客人常常会大小声
I have to quit this job.
我非辞职不可
I’m gonna get so fat no one’s gonna want to take me out.
再待下去我会胖到, 没人肯约我出去玩
Ron hasn’t called, huh?
雷都没打电♥话♥来?
Not since November.
十月以后就没有
What does it matter?
有什么关系?
He’s a stereo salesman.
史黛西, 他只是个音响推销员
What’d you wanna do, marry him? Have kids with him?
难道你想嫁给他? 跟他生一堆小孩?
Have this guy come home 50 years old and bald?
你要对着一个50岁的秃头男人
And have that little Pacific Stereo sign on? Come on, Stace.
身上还挂着太平洋音响店的名牌
Hey, it’s his loss.
是他没眼光
Got any Blue Oyster Cult?
有没有蓝牡蛎乐团的票?
No, I don’t have any Blue Oyster Cult.
没有, 我没有卖♥♥蓝牡蛎的票
I ate 34 pairs last time.
我上次把票吃掉的时候
Where were you?
你在哪里?
I was that close to working at 7-11, you know?
我差点就去7-Eleven工作了, 你知道吗?
Whoa, bud!

What?
干嘛?
All right! Play me?
要玩双打吗?
Totally.
没问题
You got quarters?
你有铜板吗?
When are those Earth, Wind and Fire tickets coming in?
什么时候会有球风火合唱团的票?
Earth, Wind and Fire? Geez, I haven’t heard anything.
球风火合唱团? 嗯, 我还不确定
The minute I do, I’ll let you know.
票一进来, 我会立刻通知你
I’m planning on taking my little brother over here.
我打算带我弟弟一起去
Is that your little brother? He’s a good-looking kid.
那就是你弟弟? 他长的蛮帅的
Great. Charles Jefferson
好, 查尔斯杰佛逊…
for Earth, Wind and Fire and little brother.
要球风火合唱团的票, 还有他弟弟
I’ll let you know when they come around, okay?
我一弄到票就通知你, 怎么样?
Wow! Does he really live here?
他真的住这里吗?
I thought he just flew in for games.
我以为他过来都是为了打球
Shit! He knows where to come when he wants some tickets.
狗屁, 他知道需要票的话该找谁
Go on. Get out of here. You’re messing up my business.
走吧! 还不走, 你在妨碍我做生意
Come on, Rat. Let’s go get you a woman.
走, 雷纳, 我们去帮你追妹妹
You ready for your moment of truth?
你准备好要表白了吗?
Damone, I noticed I was starting to get a pimple this morning…
你知道我今天早上发现, 我开始长青春痘…
Rat, the shyness routine is really starting to aggravate me.
你的藉口真的快让我抓狂了
I mean, who is she, anyway?
你想想, 她算什么?
She’s a waitress in a pizza parlor.
她只是披萨店的服务生
Look at her.
看看她
Look at you.
看看你自己
A member of the honor roll.
学校的优等生
Assistant to the assistant manager of the movie theater.
电影院助理经理的助手
Rat, if this girl can’t smell your qualifications,
要是她不知道, 你的条件有多好的话
then who needs her, right? Right.
你也不用理她, 对吧?
-Right. -All right. How do you feel?
-对 -很好, 你觉得怎样?
I feel good.
我觉得很好
Do you? All right. Now stop fucking around and go get her.
真的? 好, 别拖拖拉拉的, 去追她
Hey, Rat, you gotta ace that jacket.
喂, 雷纳, 别穿那件外套去
Yeah?

Yeah. All right, that’s cool.
很好, 很酷, 看起来很帅
You look good. All right? Go get her.
好了吗? 去追她
$1.10, and you get five cents back.
收你1块1毛钱, 找你5分钱
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi. Don’t I know you from biology class?
我是不是在生物课看过你?
Yeah.

What can I do for you?
有什么事吗?
I had a couple of questions. I was curious.
我有几个问题
What do you do with the jackets people leave here?
客人掉在这里的夹克, 你们怎么处理?
We keep them.
我们留着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!