I’m in love.
我恋爱了
You are a wuss.
你是个胆小鬼
Part wimp and part pussy.
又懦弱又婆婆妈妈
What do you mean wuss? This girl is my exact type.
你干嘛说我是胆小鬼? 她就是我喜欢的那一型
All right.
好吧
Where’d you see her?
你在哪看到她的?
In my biology class.
上生物课的时候
Did you get her number?
你有她的电♥话♥号♥码?
No.
没有
Did you get her name?
你知道她的名字?
No! No! It’s too soon.
还不知道, 太快了
It’s never too soon, Rat.
才不会太快
A girl decides how far she’s gonna let you go in the first five minutes.
女生只要五分钟, 就能决定要跟你发展到什么地步
What am I supposed to do?
那我该怎么做?
Go up to this strange girl in my biology class
跑到生物课那个女孩面前, 跟她说…
and say, “Hello. I’d like you to take your clothes off and jump on me?”
你好, 我想跟你上♥床♥?
I would.
我就会
I can see it all now. This is gonna be just like the last summer.
我现在就知道, 这次又会像去年夏天一样
You fell in love with that girl at the Fotomat.
你喜欢上照相馆那个女孩
You bought $40 worth of fucking film,
你买♥♥了40块钱的底片
and you never even talked to her.
可是一句话都没跟她说过
You don’t even own a camera.
你连照相机都没有
You tell me, Mike. What should I do?
那你告诉我, 麦克, 我该怎么做?
This is what you do.
你应该这样做
Start from the minute you walk into biology class.
从你走进生物教室的那一刻开始
I mean, don’t just walk in. Move across the room.
我是说不要用走的进去, 要潇洒的晃进去
And you don’t talk to her.
而且不要跟她说话
You use your face. You use your body.
你要用你的表情, 用你的肢体语言
Use everything. That’s what I do.
能用的都用上, 我都是这样
I mean, I just send out this vibe
我的意思是, 只要我这样放电
and I have personally found that women do respond.
根据我的经验, 女人都会有反应的
I mean, something happens.
我是说, 事情就会发生
Naturally something happens.
事情当然会发生
You put the vibe out to 30 million chicks, something is gonna happen.
你对一狗票的女生放电, 最后总会电到一个
That’s the idea, Rat. That’s the attitude.
这就是放电的目的, 和放电的架势
-The attitude? -Yeah.
-架势? -对
The attitude dictates that you don’t care
你的架势让你
whether she comes, stays, lays or prays.
不会那么在乎她
Whatever happens, your toes are still tapping.
不管发生什么, 你还是信心十足
Now, when you got that, then you have the attitude.
你有了信心, 架势自然就出来了
Good night, Stacy.
晚安, 女儿
Good night, Mom.
妈, 晚安
♪ (“SOMEBODY’S BABY” PLAYING) ♪

♪ Just look at that girl ♪

♪ With lights coming up in her eyes ♪

♪ She’s got to be somebody’s baby ♪

♪ She must be somebody’s baby ♪

You look beautiful.
你打扮的很好看
Thanks. So do you.
谢谢, 你也一样
Where do you feel like going?
你想去哪?
I don’t know.
我不知道
How about The Point?
去得分球场好不好?
Okay.
好啊!
All right. The Point it is.
好, 就去得分球场
♪ She’s got to be somebody’s baby ♪

♪ She’s so fine ♪

♪ She’s probably somebody’s only light ♪

♪ Gonna shine tonight ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ She’s gonna be somebody’s baby tonight ♪

♪ She’s gonna be somebody’s only light ♪

♪ Gonna shine tonight ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ She’s gonna be somebody’s baby tonight ♪

That’s a really nice jacket.
你的夹克真的很好看
Thanks. Thanks a lot.
谢谢你的赞美
It’s warm.
很暖和
Yeah, it is. It’s really warm.
对, 真的很暖和
I wonder how long it will last.
不知道会维持多久
So…
那…
Am I gonna get to first base?
我有可能上一垒吗?
Are you really 19?
你真的是19岁?
Yeah, yeah I am. I’m really 19.
对, 我是, 我真的是19岁
♪ She’s gonna be somebody’s baby tonight ♪

♪ I try to shut my eyes ♪

♪ But I can’t get her out of my sight ♪

♪ I know I’m gonna know it ♪

♪ But I gotta get over my fright ♪

♪ I’m just gonna walk up to her ♪

♪ I’m gonna talk to her tonight ♪

♪ Gonna shine tonight ♪

♪ Make her mine tonight ♪

♪ Yeah ♪

♪ Gonna shine tonight ♪

♪ Make her mine tonight ♪

So tell me, do you like Ron?
告诉我, 你喜欢雷吗?
I like Ron, but it hurt so bad.
我喜欢他, 可是实在很痛
Don’t worry. Keep doing it.
别担心, 习惯了…
It gets a lot better. I swear.
就会好很多, 我保证
It better.
最好如此
♪ Raised on the radio ♪

♪ Just an all-American boy ♪

♪ I got my favorite toy ♪

♪ I was ♪

♪ Raised on the radio ♪

♪ Yeah, I was raised on the radio ♪

♪ Remembering when times were bad ♪

♪ Love is all we need ♪

♪ And love was all we had ♪

Mom says to clean the pool.
妈叫我们清理游泳池
Why can’t you do it?
你为什么不清?
Your friends use the pool. Your friends messed it up.
是你朋友游泳弄脏的
Your friends use the pool, too.
你朋友也来游过泳
I take out the garbage.
垃圾都是我丢的
Brad!
阿布
Brad, have Mom and Dad seen these?
爸妈有没有看到这些花?
They’re not home yet.
他们还没到家
-Brad? -What?
-阿布 -干嘛?
What would you say if I asked you
如果我拜托你
to put these in the trunk of the Cruising Vessel
把花放在后车厢帮我丢掉
and get rid of them?
你会怎样?
I’d say, “Who the hell is Ron Johnson?”
我会说, 谁是他妈的雷强森?
Please.
拜托
Thank you very much.
谢谢你
Lisa’s great.
莉莎很好啊!
Yeah.

I don’t understand why you want to break up with a girl like that.
我不明白为什么, 你要跟这么好的女孩分手
Me and Lisa have been going together for two years.
我和莉莎已经交往两年了
I love her and all.
我是很喜欢她
I mean, she’s great in bed.
我是说, 她是很好的床伴
It’s just that I’m a single, successful guy.
但是… 我是个成功的单身汉
And this is my last year in school.
而且我高中只剩下一年了
This could be the best year of my life!
这可能是我一生中的黄金时光
I just feel like I need my freedom now, you know?
我只是觉得我现在需要自♥由♥, 你了解吗?
Okay, here’s your preparation stuff.
好了, 这些是你的配料
You got your sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, secret sauce.
你有蕃茄片、莴苣丝, 还有秘方酱
What’s the secret sauce?
什么是秘方酱?
Thousand Island dressing.
千岛沙拉酱
What’s the secret sauce of Bronco Burger?
野马汉堡的秘方酱是什么?
Ketchup and mayonnaise.
蕃茄酱和美乃滋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!