Six more payments, gentlemen, and this beautiful
各位, 再付六次贷款
blue, four-door, luxury sedan is all mine!
这部蓝色四门豪华轿车, 就是我的了
I’ll give you four tickets in the fifth row
我有四张第五排的票
for the low price of $140.
超低价, 只卖♥♥你140元
See that car?
看到那辆车了吗?
Some alumni gave Jefferson that car for playing football
杰佛逊高二踢足球的时候
when he was a sophomore.
某位校友送的
Helped him pick it out.
我帮他选的
Slick car.
很酷的车
We go way back, you know.
你们知道, 我们很熟的
Hey, Charles, how you doing, buddy?
老查, 兄弟, 最近怎样?
Car looks great. I mean really terrific.
车子不错啊! 我的意思是很棒
You’re really keeping it up wonderfully.
你真的很会保养车子
Don’t fuck with it.
别碰我的车
Shit! That’s my man.
酷哦! 他就是这样
Brad?

Arnold! What’s happening?
阿诺, 怎么啦?
Can I talk to you a minute?
可以跟你说句话吗?
Sure, man.
当然可以
I really hate Bronco Burger.
我真的很讨厌野马汉堡店
Ever since they started with the chicken nuggets,
从他们开始卖♥♥炸鸡块起
everything went downhill.
情况就越来越糟
You have to fry all their greasy food,
不但要炸一大堆油腻的食物
and you have to polish things.
还要擦亮一整间厨房♥
And the manager’s an asshole.
偏偏经理又是个痞子
I was just wondering…
我在想…
Arnold, do you want to work at All American Burger?
阿诺, 你想去全美汉堡店打工
Yeah, well…
我是想…
I can probably get you in. Just let me talk to Dennis Taylor.
我应该有办法, 让我找阿丹谈谈
-All right. -Okay.
-太棒了 -就这样
Wait. Did you hear the bell ring?
你们有没有听到上课铃?
-What bell? -We’re here.
-什么铃? -我们到了
Aloha.
欢迎
My name is Mr. Hand.
我是韩德老师
I have but one question for you.
我只问你们一个问题
Can you attend my class?
你们能不缺席吗?
It is for your own good. And if you can’t make it, I can make you.
全勤对你们有好处… 你们做不到没关系, 我有办法帮忙
We have a 20 question quiz every Friday.
每星期五会考20题的小考
Your grade is the average of all your quizzes,
你们的学期总成绩, 小考的分数占三分之二
plus the midterm and final which counts for one-third.
期中考和期末考的分数, 占三分之一
Got it?
听清楚了?
Also…
还有…
There will be no eating. E-A-T-I-N-G.
上课不准吃东西, 不… 准… 吃… 东… 西
No eating in this class.
绝对禁止在课堂上吃东西
You get used to doing your own business on your own time.
你们下课爱干嘛是你们的事
That’s one demand I make.
这是我一贯的要求
Just like you wouldn’t want me to come to your house some evening
就像你们不希望我下课以后…
and discuss U.S. history on your time, understand?
去你们家讨论美国历史一样, 明白吗?
Yes, sir.
明白了, 老师
This guy’s been stoned since the third grade.
那家伙三年级就开始抽大♥麻♥
Yes?
有事吗?
Yeah, I’m registered in this class.
我选了这堂课
What class?
什么课?
This is U.S. history.
美国历史课
I see the globe right there.
我看到那边摆了地球仪
Really?
真的?
Hey. May I come in?
我可以进来吗?
Oh, please.
哦, 请进
I get so lonely when I hear that third attendance bell ring
上课铃响了三次, 可是一个学生都没出现
and all my kids are not here.
你不知道我有多难过
Sorry, I’m late. It’s just like this n ew schedule’s totally confusing.
对不起, 我迟到了, 新的课表实在很难搞懂
I know that dude.
我认识他
Mr. Spicoli.
史考利… 先生
That’s the name they gave me.
那是我的名字没错
-You’re ripping my card. -Yes.
-你把我的课表撕烂了 -没错
Hey, bud, what’s your problem?
喂, 老先生, 你发神经啊?
No problem at all.
没发神经
I think you know where the front office is.
我想你一定知道教务处在哪
You dick!
你混♥蛋♥
I have taken the time to print up a complete schedule
我已经印了这学期的课程表
of class quizzes and the chapters they cover.
上面有小考的时间, 和考试的范围
Please pass them to the desk behind you.
拿了就往后传
Back, back, back.
向后传
Did you hear about this surfer guy
你知不知道, 史考利…
who pulled a knife on Mr. Hand this morning?
今天早上捅了韩德老师一刀?
Oh, no! He just called him a dick.
乱讲, 他只是骂他混♥蛋♥
A dick?
混♥蛋♥?
Oh, God. People exaggerate so much here.
天啊, 事情越传越夸张
Linda, that girl looks just like Pat Benatar.
琳达, 那个女的, 像派特班纳特
I know. Wait.
我知道, 等一下
There are three girls at Ridgemont
里奇蒙高中有三个女的
who have cultivated the Pat Benatar look.
模仿派特班纳特的打扮
Chanel Semlar,
香奈桑勒
Mary Ann Zlotnick in the red tights.
穿红色紧身裤的玛丽安索尼
Do you think guys find that more attractive?
男生会觉得那样, 比较吸引人吗?
Stacy, please, give me a break! You are so much prettier!
拜托, 你比她们漂亮多了
Yeah, I know, but do you think they’d be better in bed?
我知道, 但是你认为, 她们会不会比较有经验?
What do you mean? You either do it or you don’t.
什么叫比较有经验, 你又在犹豫什么?
No. There are like variables that I might not be good at.
不是犹豫, 有些东西我就是不太会
Like what variables?
像是哪些?
Like, you know, giving blow jobs.
像是… 你知道, 口♥交♥
What’s the big deal?
那有什么了不起?
I never did it.
我从来没做过
You’ve never given a blow job?
你从来没帮人口♥交♥过?
Never? Stace, there’s nothing to it. It’s so easy.
从来没有? 史黛西, 那有什么, 简单的很
Check it out.
你们看
Relax your throat muscles.
放松喉咙的肌肉
Don’t bite. And slide it in.
不能咬, 然后把它塞进去
Try it again.
再试一次
Good. Push it slowly in and out.
很好, 慢慢推进去再拉出来
-You got it. -Okay.
-对啦! -好
Can I ask you something and you promise not to laugh?
我想问你一件事, 但是你绝对不能笑
Sure. Okay.
问吧!
When a guy has an orgasm, how much comes out?
男人高♥潮♥的时候, 会射多少出来?
A quart or so.
大概一夸特
No, I’m just kidding.

Just practice.
没啦! 骗你的, 继续练习
I’m not going to a morgue.
我才不要去殡仪馆
I’ll get my mom to write a note.
我会叫我妈帮我请假
Nobody’s getting me into a room with a bunch of dead guys.
没有人能让我, 跟死人一个房♥间
You have to go.
你一定要去
It’s part of the final.
那是期末考的一部分
I hear it’s really disgusting.
我听说很恶心
Do you know what they do? Have you heard?
你知道他们怎样吗? 你听过吗?
What?
听过什么?
The bodies are dissected
尸体是切开的
and Mr. Vargas pulls out parts of the dead body and holds them up.
维格斯老师, 会把里面的器官挖出来拿着
You mean, he reaches in and pulls this stuff out?
你是说他把手伸进去拿?
Like stomach and tumors or something?
拿胃跟肿瘤之类的东西?
Yeah, stomach, tumors, entrails.
对, 胃、肿瘤、内脏
Good day, everyone.
午安, 各位
My name is Mr. Vargas.
我是维格斯老师
Look. I’m a little slow today.
听着, 我今天反应有点迟钝
I just switched to Sanka, so have a heart.
因为我现在改喝低因咖啡, 希望你们了解
All right, now.
好, 大家注意
The World of Life.
“生命的世界”
That is the name of the textbook we will be using.
是我们这学期用的教科书
I’m in love.
我恋爱了
See the mustache coming in, Rat?
看到没? 雷纳, 我要长胡子了
You can almost cross it out.
只要一按它就会出来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!