What Jefferson was saying was, “Hey!
杰弗逊说的是, 哇咧…
“We left this England place ’cause it was bogus.
我们离开英格兰度假村, 是因为它很烂
“So if we don’t get some cool rules ourselves, pronto,
如果我们不快点, 变出一套酷的规定
we’ll just be bogus, too.”
那我们也太逊了
Very close, Jeff.
很接近了, 杰夫
I think I’ve made my point with you tonight.
我想我们今天晚上, 就到此为止
Mr. Hand,

do you have a guy like me in class every year?
你每年都会教到像我这样的学生吗?
You know, a guy who you make an example of?
你知道, 就是常被你修理的学生
You’ll find out next year.
你下学期就知道了
No way!
不用了
As soon as I cruise history,
只要我一混过历史课
I’m not coming near your side of the building.
我绝对不会靠近你半步
Cruise history?
混过历史课?
Soon as I pass your class.
只要我能修过你的课
If you pass.
如果你能修过
You’re gonna flunk me?
你要把我当掉?
Don’t worry, Spicoli. You’ll probably squeak by.
史考利, 不用担心, 你大概会勉强过关
Yeah! Aloha, Mr. Hand.
再见, 韩德老师
Aloha, Spicoli.
再见, 史考利
Honey, these are my two star students.
亲爱的, 这两位, 是我最好的学生
Boys, I’d like you to meet my wife, Mrs. Vargas.
同学们, 这是我太太, 维格斯夫人
Hi.
你好
♪ (SNAPPY MUSIC PLAYING) ♪

Summer! Yeah!
夏天到
Totally!
答对
I wrote him a letter.
我写了一封信给他
Tell me what you think. “Dear Doug.
告诉我你的想法
“I received your message that you weren’t coming to my graduation.
亲爱的道格, 我收到你的留言说, 不能来参加我的毕业典礼
“Doug, this is not the kind of thing that occurs between adults.
道格, 这种事不应该发生在成年人之间
“Maybe you’ve found someone new, someone more mature.
也许你找到了新的, 更成熟的对象
“But if you ask me, Doug, you’re the one being childish.
但要是你问我, 道格, 我认为幼稚的人是你
“Anyhow, if you think I’m gonna sit around and wait for you, forget it.
无论如何, 你别以为我会傻傻的等你
“Sincerely, Linda.”
琳达敬上
What do you think? Uh…
你觉得怎样?
I have another version where I call him an asshole.
我有另外一封, 是骂他混♥蛋♥的
No, that one’s better. It’s more…
不, 这封比较好, 比较…
-Mature? -Yeah.
-成熟? -对
– I don’t have to sink to his level. -Yeah.
-我不需要降到他的水准 -没错
I can go out with anyone I want, practically.
事实上, 我可以出去跟别人约会
That’s right.
没错
Yeah. Thanks for cheering me up.
谢谢你安慰我
Come on.
我们走
♪ (“WOOLY BULLY” PLAYING) ♪

Hey, dude!
嘿, 兄弟
I know that song.
我知道这首歌♥
Hey, I’m not. I’m not!

♪ Mattie told Hattie ♪

♪ About the things you do ♪

Hey, come on down from there.
喂, 给我下来
♪ To wooly bully you ♪

♪ Wooly bully ♪

♪ Wooly bully Wooly bully ♪

♪ Wooly bully ♪

♪ Wooly bully, wooly bully, wooly bully ♪

♪ Wooly bully, wooly bully ♪

♪ Wooly bully ♪

Linda, I finally figured it out.
琳达, 我终于想通了
I don’t want sex. Anyone can have sex.
我不要性, 谁都可以有性关系
What do you want?
那你要什么?
I want a relationship.
我要浪漫的关系
I want romance.
我要罗曼史
You want romance?
你要罗曼史?
In Ridgemont? We can’t even get able TV here, and you want romance.
在里奇蒙? 我们连第四台都没有, 你居然要罗曼史
Another summer at Perry’s. I can’t. I swear.
暑假又要在披萨店度过, 我快受不了了
It’s not that bad. Keep your eyes open.
没那么糟, 眼睛睁大一点
There’s lots of men around here.
有很多男人在附近
♪ (“SO MUCH IN LOVE” PLAYING) ♪

♪ As we strolled by the sea ♪

♪ Together ♪

♪ Under stars twinkling high above ♪

♪ So in love are we two ♪

♪ No one else but me and you ♪

♪ So in love ♪

♪ Two so in love ♪

♪ So much in love ♪

♪ Two so in love ♪

♪ So in love ♪

♪ Two so in love ♪

♪ Are you and I ♪

♪ Two, you and I ♪

♪ So in love ♪

-Hi. -Hi.

-How you doing? -Fine.
-你最近好吗? -很好
I’m glad you came over
我很高兴你过来了
’cause I have this picture of me that I wanted to give to you
因为我想给你一张我的照片
so that you’ll remember to call me over the summer.
那暑假的时候, 你就会记得打电♥话♥给我
I don’t know. I’m going to be traveling a lot this summer
我不知道, 今年暑假我会出去旅行
and I’m not sure…
所以我不确定…
I’ll give you a call sometime.
有时间我会打给你
-That’d be great. -Stacy!
– 那太好了 -史黛西
You worked at All American Burger.
你在全美汉堡店工作, 对吧
Seven months ago.
七个月前
I knew it.
我就知道
Why don’t you get a job, Spicoli?
你为什么不找工作? 史考利
What for?
找来干嘛?
You need money.
你需要钱
All I need are some tasty waves,
我只需要很棒的浪潮
cool buzz and I’m fine.
很酷的大♥麻♥, 我就很好
Thanks. Can I use your bathroom?
谢了, 可不可以用你的厕所?
Yeah, go ahead.
好, 去用
It’s the first door on the left.
左边第一个门
Like up this ramp?
楼梯上面?
First door on the left.
左边第一个门
Money, and I want it now. Now!
拿钱, 快把钱拿出来, 快点
-Now! -Okay. Okay.
-马上! -好的, 好的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
The safe! Behind the donuts!
保险箱, 在甜甜圈后面
I’ve been watching this place. I know what I’m doing.
我一直在注意这家店, 你别想骗我
-Open it up. Open it up! – Okay.
-把它打开 -好
Come on! Come on!
快点
I just started here. They just taught me the procedure and I…
我是新来的, 他们教过我步骤, 但是…
Let me figure it out.
让我想想
Come on, shit head! Let’s go!
笨蛋, 动作快点
Get off my case, motherfucker.
不要催我, 王八蛋
Hey, no towels, man.
喂, 老兄, 没纸了
I got you, you son of a bitch.
我捉到你了, 你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, motherfucker!
王八蛋
There goes your ride home.
你的接应跑了
Awesome! Totally awesome!
厉害, 实在厉害
All right, Hamilton.
好耶! 汉莫顿
♪ (“GOODBYE, GOODBYE” PLAYING)

♪ Oh, I know something ♪

♪ About the ways of loving ♪

♪ But I could tell you, baby ♪

♪ That something’s wrong ♪

♪ Look to the sky above and the mud below ♪

♪ Something’s driving me crazy ♪

♪ Got to got to get away ♪

♪ Bye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye goodbye, goodbye, goodbye ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!