It’s over. It’s no big deal.
已经过去了, 根本不算什么
I never even called her again.
我后来都没有打电♥话♥给她
If you ask me, she’s a very aggressive girl.
她是非常主动的女孩
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
No, I don’t understand.
不, 我不明白
She never really was your girlfriend, Rat.
反正她也不是你女朋友
Fuck you, Damone!
去你的, 狄蒙
There are a lot of girls out there,
外面女生多的是
and you have to mess around with Stacy?
你就偏偏要找史黛西
What do you gotta prove, anyway?
你到底要证明什么?
I’m sorry.
对不起
I always stick up for you.
告诉你, 我总是帮你说话
Whenever people say, “That Damone, he’s a loudmouth,”
只要有人说, 那个狄蒙喜欢说大话
and they say that a lot,
而且他们常常这样说
I always say, “Hey, you just don’t know Damone.”
我都会说, 那是因为你们不了解他
When they call you an idiot,
他们叫你白♥痴♥的时候…
I say, “Damone’s not an idiot. You just don’t know him.”
我会说, 狄蒙不是白♥痴♥, 是你们不了解他
You know, maybe they do know you pretty good.
知道吗? 也许是他们太了解你了
Maybe I’m just finding out now.
也许是我现在才开始了解你
Get lost.
滚开
You want to do something about it, Rat?
你想打架是不是? 雷纳
You want to do something about it? Come on.
你是不是想打架? 动手
– Come on, you wuss! – Okay. Let’s go, man.
-来啊! 胆小鬼 -好啊! 打就打
I’ll break your fucking head off.
我要打烂你的头
Do something, man!
动手啊!
A big talker, man!
说大话的家伙
Knock this crap off!
你们给我住手
Take it somewhere else.
要打去别的地方打
Not in my gym, buddy.
别在我的体育馆惹事
Shit.
干!
Woke up in a great mood. I don’t know what the hell happened.
起床的时候好好的, 搞不清楚到底怎么回事
Come on. Hurry up.
快点, 动作快
Hurry up.
快点
Today we’re going to explore how this hospital preserves human life.
今天我们要探索这间医院, 如何维护人的生命
We’ll be visiting every floor, every level where these fine doctors and nurses
我们会拜访这些, 优秀的医生和护士
take care of us in life and in death.
陪伴着我们出生入死的每一层楼
Over 30 children are delivered here each day.
每天有超过30名的婴儿, 在这出生
Dr. Kramer to the nurses’ station.
奎曼医生请到护士站
Good morning, Doctor.
早安, 医生
Hi.
你好
Class, this is Dr. Miller.
同学们, 这是米勒医生
He’ll be joining us for the last part of our tour today.
他会陪我们参观, 今天行程的最后一站
Hi. If you guys will follow me, please.
请你们跟我来
I’d like to ask you one last time.
我最后一次要求你们
Conduct yourselves with the utmost maturity.
表现出你们最成熟的态度
You in my class?
你是我班上的?
I am today.
我今天是
Yes, Greg?
什么事? 桂格
Who are these guys?
他们是什么人?
Most of them are derelicts.
他们大部分是流浪汉
They sold their bodies to medicine for money.
他们为了钱, 把身体卖♥♥给医学实验
About $30, I think?
大概30块吧?
Twenty-five.
25块
Righteous bucks!
很好的收入
This gentleman is named Arthur.
这位先生叫亚瑟
Arthur was good enough to die last week of heart failure.
他上星期不幸死于心脏衰竭
We are fortunate enough today to view his body
我们今天很幸运能看到, 他的尸体…
in its pristine state.
还处于原始状态下
Here an incision has been made.
这边有一道切口
The ribs have been sawed off,
肋骨已经被锯下来
allowing us to remove the breastplate
很方便我们移开护胸甲
and really observe the human organs as they exist in their natural state.
实际观察自然状态下的人体器官
Here we have the human lungs.
这边是肺脏
And here is the human heart which, you can see,
这边则是心脏, 你们可以看到…
is actually located in the center of your chest.
它实际的位置, 是在胸腔的中间
Oh! Gnarly!
哦, 有够酷
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah. I’m fine.
哦, 我没事
I just made a jerk out of myself.
我刚才丢脸丢大了
No, you didn’t.
不, 你没有
Can’t go back in there.
不能回去了
Sure. We’ll wait until they come out, and then we’ll blend in.
没关系, 等他们出来, 我们再偷偷混进去
Here they come.
他们出来了
You’re so nice.
你人真的很好
♪ (“I DON’T KNOW” PLAYING) ♪

♪ I don’t know I don’t know which way I should go ♪

♪ I don’t know ♪

♪ I don’t know, I don’t know if I’m high or I’m low ♪

♪ I don’t know ♪

♪ I don’t know, I don’t know if I’m high or I’m low ♪

♪ I don’t know ♪

You should be coming on pretty soon, dude. How much did you smoke?
你应该很快就有感觉了, 你哈了多少?
This’ll be a little demonstration of that.
下面的示范会告诉你
Listen up.
你听
What was that?
那是什么?
That was my skull.
那是我的头骨
I’m so wasted!
我已经昏了
Oh, man! What is this stuff?
天啊! 这是什么药?
Doesn’t that stuff cause brain damage?
那不是会让头壳坏掉?
Only if you take it every day for a month.
除非你每天哈, 哈一个月
Bitching!
太好了
Dude, I’ll pick you up in the van and go to the dance.
我开车去接你, 然后去参加舞会
Later.
待会见
Jeff, you have company.
杰夫, 有人找你
Get out of here, Curtis. I don’t hear you unless you knock.
寇帝斯, 滚出去, 你要敲门才能进来
That’s better. Entrez.
这才像话, 进来
Mr. Hand!
韩德老师
Well, were you going somewhere tonight, Jeff?
你今天晚上要出去? 杰夫
Yeah. The graduation dance.
对, 去毕业舞会
It’s the last school fiesta of the year.
这是今年学校最后一项活动
I’m afraid we’ve got some business to discuss here.
可惜我们有事情要讨论
Did I do something wrong, Mr. Hand?
我做错什么事吗? 韩德老师
According to my calculations, Mr. Spicoli,
根据我的计算, 史考利先生
you wasted a total of
你今年一共浪费了…
eight hours of my time this year.
我8小时的时间
And rest assured, that is a kind estimate.
而且你放心, 这是大略的估计
Now I have the unique pleasure of squaring our account.
我现在要结算一下, 我们之间的帐目
Tonight you and I are going to talk in great detail
今天晚上我们要详细讨论…
about the Davis Agreement,
戴维斯协议
all the associated treaties, and the American Revolution in particular.
所有相关的条约… 尤其是美国革命
If you can turn to page 47 of Land of Truth and Liberty.
如果你可以翻到课本, “真理与自♥由♥之地”第47页
Oh, I left that book in my locker, Mr. Hand.
我把那书放在学校
In that case, I’m glad I remembered to bring an extra copy
既然如此… 我很高兴我多带了一本课本
just for you.
是带给你的
♪ (“LIFE IN THE FAST LANE” PLAYING) ♪

♪ He was a hardheaded man He was brutally handsome ♪

♪ And she was terminally pretty ♪

♪ She held him up and he held her for ransom ♪

♪ ln the heart of the cold, cold city ♪

Look, Mark.
听我说, 马克
I want to apologize for everything that’s happened.
我要为最近发生的事, 向你道歉
I’m really sorry.
真的对不起
A guy just doesn’t do that to a buddy.
我不应该那样对你
I understand. You can’t help it.
我了解, 你是身不由己
You’re just lewd, crude and obnoxious.
你只是好色、粗鲁, 讨人厌而已
I can deal with that.
我能忍♥受
Excuse me.
借过
Listen, are we still friends?
我们还是朋友吗?
Huh? Okay.
还是
All right.
太好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!