对不起!
I’m sorry!
你最好有个解释
You better have one hell of an explanation.
你直接违抗命令
You disobeyed a direct order.
货在哪?
Where’s the shipment?
很安全
it’s safe.
安全
It’s safe.
听者,我们可以拿这批货在媒体宣传
Look, we could use the shipment to parade in front of the media,
说是从街头查获了几百磅海♥洛♥因♥
get a few hundred pounds of heroin off the street,
但是布拉加以后还会运更多的货进来
but Braga’s just gonna send another shipment next week and the week after that.
我们用这批货把布拉加引出来
Let’s use the shipment to lure Braga out
把他们的头抓住
and lop the head off a multi-billion dollar cartel.
我们怎样做?
And how do you suggest we do that?
和布拉加面对面交易
A hand-to-hand exchange with Braga.
他从不出现
He’ll never show.
他不得不露面
He can’t afford not to.
你有计划吗?
You got a plan?
我们谈个交易
There’s a price.
我们抓住布拉加,你放了特伦托
We bag Braga, you let Toretto walk.
喂
Yes?
我是多姆
It’s Dom.
我正想你呢
I was just thinking about you.
我给你我的号♥码的时候 希望你能打过来
You know, when I gave you my number, I was hoping you’d call.
但不是这种情况下
But not under these circumstances.
什么情况下?我活着?
What circumstances? Me being alive?
别对个人
Don’t take it personally.
这是公事
it’s just business.
我自己有点公事
I got some business of my own.
让坎波斯接电♥话♥
Get Campos.
是他们
it’s them.
嗯
Uh-huh.
布拉加就这样表现诚意? 卸磨杀驴?
Was that how Braga inspires loyalty? Killing his drivers?
总能找到更多的车手
One can always find more drivers.
这是个好生意
It’s just good business.
我要做笔交易
I want to trade.
布拉加从不谈判
Braga doesn’t negotiate.
好吧
Fine.
你向他解释六千万的货怎么就不见了
You explain to him how all of a sudden $60 million worth of product disappears.
我知道这对生意可不好
I know that can’t be good for business.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
六百万现金,布拉加亲自送过来
Six million cash, delivered by Braga himself.
我可不想当靶子
I don’t like being shot at.
我可不想冒生命危险 除非他也冒险前来
I ain’t gonna put my neck out again unless he’s got something to lose, too.
他不会来的
He’ll never go for it.
或者我和布拉加打交道,或者你去
Either I deal with Braga, or you do.
时间和地点?
When and where?
队员已经就位,周围待命
Sir, players are onsite. Holding positions at the perimeter.
听者,所有人待命
All right. Listen up. Everybody stay frosty.
接到奥康纳信♥号♥♥前不得行动
We don’t move a muscle until O’Conner gives the signal.
他拿到钱的时候,我们知道该怎么办
When he gets the money, you know what to do.
好消息是,我们抓住这家伙时
Well, the good news is, when we get this guy,
你就自♥由♥了
you walk out of here a free man.
他们这样和你说的?
Is that what they told you?
是的,这是协议
Yeah, that’s the deal.
你还信圣诞老人这回事?
You still put milk and cookies out for Santa Claus?
是啊
Yeah.
来了
Here.
以防万一
In case things go shitty.
像以前一样?
Just like old times?
嗯
Yeah.
你掉东西了
You dropped something.
这就是你想要的?
That’s what you wanted, right?
多姆…
Dom…
他没恶意,别担心
He’s harmless. Don’t worry about him.
他真的为莱蒂遗憾
And he’s really sorry about Letty.
我们的货呢?
Where’s our stuff?
曾经在这里面的货吗?
You mean the stuff that used to be in here, right?
我们见到布拉加,你就能见到货 这是协议
Well, you’ll see it when we see Braga. That was the deal.
别担心
No worries.
布拉加守信的
Braga keeps his word.
二百万
$2 million.
我拿到我的东西后给你们剩下的钱
You get the rest when I get my property.
斯特萨克
Stasiak.
我们找到匹配了
We got a match.
指纹100%是布拉加的
The fingerprint’s Braga’s 100%.
正等待传真面部确认
Just waiting on facial confirmation via fax.
我有个问题
I got a question for you.
你越狱时候穿的是粉的?
You wearing pink when you were clawing your way out of el barrio?
所有特警准备行动
Order all agents to move in.
我们得到确认 头号♥疑犯身着灰色西装
We got confirmation. Primary suspect wearing gray suit.
行动
Let’s move.
长官,奥康纳还没给出信♥号♥♥
Sir, O’Conner hasn’t given us the signal yet.
你哪部分不明白?
What part of that didn’t you understand?
我们刚得到确认,快行动!
We just got confirmation. Do it!
头号♥疑犯身着灰色西装,重复!
Secure primary suspect in gray suit. Repeat!
头号♥疑犯身着灰色西装
Secure primary suspect in gray suit.
你在想我在想什么,对吧?
You’re thinking what I’m thinking, right?
他不是布拉加
He ain’t Braga.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
放下武器!联邦调查局的!
Drop your weapons! FBI!
趴下!
Get down!
离开这!
Get out of here!
离开这,多姆!
Get out of here, Dom!
撞死他
Run him down.
快走!
Go!
坎波斯就是布拉加!
Campos is Braga!
快走
Come on.
接近头号♥目标中
Approaching primary target.
疑犯安全
SWAT AGENT ON RADIO: Primary suspect is secure.
全程他都在你们鼻子底下
He was under your nose the whole time.
现在布拉加跑了
Now Braga’s escaped.
特伦托向南边跑了,很可能越过了边界
Toretto’s heading south, probably long across the border by now.
你知道你惹了什么麻烦吗,奥康纳先生?
Do you have any idea the kind of trouble you’re in, O’Conner?
我在做我的工作
I was doing my job.
他不是第一个你协助逃脱法律制裁的人
He ain’t the first bad guy you helped escape the law’s grasp.
你被停职了
As of now, you’re being taken off active duty,
直到举♥行♥正式听证会
until this house can mount a formal inquiry.
布拉加呢?
What about Braga?
你不用再操心了
That’s no longer your concern.
我们知道了布拉加在哪
We now know where Braga is, right?
海关通过卫星追踪他到他的老巢 墨西哥的台卡利
Customs tracked him via satellite to his home base in Tecali, Mexico.
我们在墨西哥没有执法权
Mexico is out of our jurisdiction.
事实是
The fact is
官员们忙着召开新闻发布会解释这次抓捕
the brass will be so busy holding press conferences over the seizure,
我们在背后行动
we’ll skate under the radar.
我认为我们的工作是做正确的事情
I thought we signed on to do the right thing.
大家都在找你
Everyone’s looking for you.
我就在这
I’m right here.
很高兴看到你走出往事
it’s nice to see you’ve gone with the times
换成了电子燃料注入 看上去不错
and switched to electronic fuel injection. Looks good.
菜鸟成专家了
Buster became a gearhead.
我和你去
I’m going with you.
我没打算带任何人回来
I don’t plan on bringing anyone back.
我知道
I know.
按下阀门
Hit that throttle.
嘿
Hey.
你怎样和你唯一的哥哥道别?
How do you say goodbye to your only brother?
你不需要
You don’t.
我以为你不会出现的
I thought you weren’t gonna show up.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
我想还你个情
I’m willing to return the favor.