隆加多峡谷北侧发现热信♥号♥♥
I got a heat signature northbound along Legardo Ravine.
墨西哥一侧的热信♥号♥♥窗口要关闭45秒
Thermal imaging window on the Mexico side’s gonna be down for about 45 seconds.
使用摄像头
Get the camera on it.
人工操作,设定摄像头到指定坐标
Manual override. Rerouting camera to designated coordinates.
快点,你们被盯上了
Hurry it up. You guys have been tagged.
糟糕
Shit.
特伦托,获取背后情况
Toretto, get back in formation.
重新成像开始
Reimaging commencing.
什么都没发现
I don’t see anything.
他们跑掉了
They’re gone.
派直升机去监视
Get the helicopters to cover it.
总部,我们离开隆加多峡谷40秒
Base, we’re 40 seconds out from Legardo Ravine.
他们派了直升机
They’re sending a helicopter.
你们有30秒时间
You have 30 seconds.
北纬32度33分,西经116度49分
North 32′ 33′, west 116′ 49′.
窗口很快就要关闭
The window is closing fast.
你们要在他们派出地面支援之前离开那
You need to get out of there before they send ground support.
15秒
Fifteen seconds.
总部,距离目标2英里
Base, target is at two miles.
你们没时间了
You’re running out of time.
你们快离开那!
You need to get out now!
总部,我们在北纬32度33分,西经116度49分
Base, we’re at north 32′ 33′, west 116′ 49′.
没发现目标 出动地面部队以确认
We have no visual contact. Roll ground units for confirmation.
慢!
Sloppy!
太慢了!
Very sloppy!
你在做什么?
What are you doing, man?
快点
Come on.
出来
Get out.
快点
Come on, man.
快点,我们走
Come on, today, man. Come on, let’s go.
嘿,别碰我!
Hey, don’t touch me. Hey, don’t touch me, man!
我说别碰我!
Hey, I said don’t touch me, man!
把手从我身上拿开
Hey, look, dawg, don’t put your hands on me.
马利克
Hey, Malik, chill, bro.
你们怎么回事?
Yo, man, what’s up with your boy?
嘿,老大!
Hey, boss man!
你说什么?
What did you say?
我说只有脓包用硝基甲烷
I said only pussies run nitrometh.
你检查过我的车?
You looked under my hood?
在和你说话呢
I’m talking to you.
你在想什么?
Got something on your mind?
70款普利茅斯
’70 Plymouth.
她叫莱蒂
Her name was Letty.
我的钱呢?
Where’s my money?
有人撞毁了她的车
And somebody wrecked her car.
我撞的
I wrecked her car.
你还记得那张脸吗?
You remember her face?
嗯?
Huh?
我可忘了
‘Cause I don’t.
上次我见到它,在燃烧
Last time I saw it, it was burning.
现在又怎样?
Now what?
我会享受接下来这一刻
I’m going to enjoy what happens next.
多姆,上车!
Dom, get in!
快上车!
Get in! Come on!
快点!快上车!
Come on! Get in the fucking car! Let’s go! Hurry up!
发现了什么?
What have you got, Trinh?
我们在联♥系♥各国的特工
We’re contacting agencies in multiple countries.
很不幸,他们大多数都要手动 扫描指纹上传
Unfortunately, most of them have to manually scan their prints for us to upload.
奥康纳在5号♥线
O’Conner’s on line five.
长官,您看看这个
And, sir, you should see this.
谢谢
Thank you.
讲话,奥康纳
Talk to me, O’Conner.
你到底去哪了?
Where the hell have you been?
我拿到货了
I got the shipment.
“我拿到货” 还是“我们拿到货”?
“I got the shipment,” or “we got the shipment”?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
交通监视器录到你和特伦托在一起的画面
Traffic cams in the area picked up pictures of you and Toretto together.
听者,奥康纳,把货带来 把特伦托带来
Listen to me, O’Conner. Bring in the shipment and bring in Toretto.
但我认为目标是布拉加 我们现在有机会
But I thought the point was to get Braga. We got an opportunity here.
布莱恩,没时间了
Brian, the clock stopped ticking.
把他们带来,明白吗?
Bring them in. Are we clear?
奥康纳?
O’Conner?
六千万就是这样子
So this is what $60 million looks like.
嗯,你得去找医生看看
Yeah, we got to get you to a doctor.
我们要找个地方把它藏起来
We got to find a place to hide this.
我有个地方
I got a spot.
502号♥,酒后驾车,需要48小时扣押
502, wet reckless. I need a 48-hour hold.
找个地方吧
Out back. Any spot you can find.
这没问题吗?
You sure about this?
是的,他们最不会搜查的地方
Yeah. The last place they’ll check,
就是自己的押车场,相信我吧
their own impound yard. Trust me.
我在想…
You know, I’ve been thinking,
你炸毁你的车的时候,把我的也炸了
when you blew up your car back there, you blew up mine, too.
是吗?
Yeah?

Yeah.
你欠我一辆跑车
So now you owe me a 10-second car.
是吗?
Is that right?
是的
Yeah.
现在扯平了
Now we’re even.
你就这样让我离他远点?
Is this your way of keeping me away from him?
你是我唯一能求助的人
You’re the only one I could call.
他是我哥哥,当然
He’s my brother, of course.
子弹不在里面
The bullet’s not in there.
我要清洗干净然后缝上 会有点疼
I’m gonna clean it and stitch it up. it’s going to hurt.
我打赌你很享受这个
I bet you’re going to enjoy this.
有点
A little.
要这个吗?
Want some of this?

Yeah.
辣的
It’s spicy.
我很喜欢
I like it hot.
多姆,你怎么了?
Dom, what are you doing?
你太着急了,要先祈祷的
You reached first, you have to say grace.
感谢上帝
Thank you, Lord, for blessing this table.
赐给我们食物,家庭和友情
With food, family and friendship.
你问我为什么放走多姆
You asked me why I let Dom go.
我想是因为那个时刻
I think it’s because at that moment,
我尊重他胜过我自己
I respected him more than I did myself.

Yeah.
我从多姆身上学到的是 什么都不重要
One thing I learned from Dom is that nothing really matters
除非你有准则
unless you have a code.
你的准则是什么,布莱恩?
And what’s your code, Brian?
正在找呢
I’m working on it.
不好 嘿,多姆
Shit. Hey, Dom.
你打算什么时候告诉我?
When were you gonna tell me?
多姆,你在做什么?
Dom, what are you doing?
你打算什么时候告诉我 是你在背后指使莱蒂?
When were you gonna tell me you were running Letty?
让我解释…
Let me explain…
你打算什么时候…
When were you gonna…
多姆,住手!
Dom, stop!
你不明白
You don’t understand.
我不明白?
I don’t understand?
住手!
Stop!
她是为了…
She did it for…
多姆,住手!
Dom, stop!
住手!拜托!
Dom, stop it! Please stop!
她是为你,多姆!为你!
She did it for you, Dom! She did it for you!
莱蒂来找我要以为布拉加运货
Letty came to me to clear your name
来交换把你的名字从名单上除去
in exchange for bringing down Braga.
她是为了让你回家!
She just wanted you to come home!
对不起,多姆!
I’m sorry, Dom!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!