这不是童子军!
This isn’t the Cub Scouts!
快去!血滴到我的地板了
Now, go on! You’re bleeding on my floor.
奥康纳?你知道警♥察♥和罪犯的区别吗?
O’Conner, do you know the difference between a cop and a criminal?
什么?
What?
主观上的判断
One bad judgment call.
规矩点,孩子
Keep your shit in line, son.
祝你好运
Have a good time.
坐下
Take a seat.
好消息,内线说布拉加的二把手 雷蒙·坎波斯
Good news. We have intel that Braga’s number two, Ramon Campos,
明晚要在韩国城举♥行♥街头车赛
will hold a street race in Koreatown tomorrow night
为他的队伍选拔人才
to fill a slot on his team.
他们从前面的比赛中已经选中三个
They’ve already chosen three drivers from previous races.
我们最新的线人,大卫·帕克
Our newest informant, Mr. David Park,
让我们能够进入比赛
has been kind enough to get us into the race.
奥康纳,该你了
O’Conner, you’re up.
我猜是赢家获得位子
Let me guess, winner gets the slot.
这就是本市扣押的车辆
All right, so these are all the imports the city has in impound.
不错
Okay, nice.
挑一辆吧
Pick your poison.
2226号♥,我曾撞毁过一辆
All right, 2206. I crashed one of those.
3418和2765号♥
3418 and 2765.
你选哪辆?
Okay, so which one do you want?
都要了
I want them all.
标准跟踪系统
Standard issue tracking device.
头要一直知道你在哪
Boss wants to know where you are at all times.
你想玩玩吗?
You want to play with it?
嘿!
Hey!
你在看什么,脓包?
What are you looking at, nutsack?
不知道,你说呢
I don’t know. You tell me.
车手想要德怀特的东西
The racer wants what Dwight’s got.
但是姑娘们,德怀特已经入选了
See, but, ladies, Dwight’s already on the team.
你要想给布拉加开车的话得快点
You got to be fast if you want to drive for Braga.
有问题吗?
ls there a problem here?
没
No.
你是帕克找来的吧?
You one of Park’s guys, blondie?
是的
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
跟我来
Follow me.
回头见,小子
See you later, punk.
你也是,小子
You, too, punk.
一击命中!
Bull’s-eye, co? o, come on!
总能做到
We can do this all day.
你们都知道为什么到这来
You all know why you’re here.
好的车手
Good drivers
实在太多了
are a dime a dozen.
靠开车泡妞的人太多了
Man, every corner’s got a chingadera tuner racing for pinks.
那不是布拉加让我找的
That’s not what Braga has got me looking for.
布拉加要的是能把一切抛在脑后的人
Braga wants someone that would sell their abuelita to be behind the wheel.
不是规规矩矩地开跑车
Someone that drives their 10-second cars not in a straight line,
而是穿过没人能去的地方
but to push it and make it through places no one else would take it.
真正的车手
Real drivers.
我们运什么?
So, what are we hauling?
布拉加付钱,你没必要知道
For the money Braga’s paying, you don’t need to know.
你说你要真正的车手
You just said you wanted real drivers.
真正的车手知道自己车里有什么
A real driver knows exactly what’s in his car.
真正的车手
Mira, real driver,
没人逼你去开车
nobody’s forcing you to race.
你是老大?
You the boss?
还是我和老大说话?
Or am I talking to the boss?
我看着像老大吗?
Do I look like a boss?
我的工作是找到最好的车手
My job is to find the best drivers, period.
谁赢得比赛谁就能知道,好不好?
Whoever wins the race gets the info. We cool?
好不好?
Are we cool?
好吧
Yeah, we’re cool.
不太好
No, we ain’t cool, man.
谁封闭街道?
Who’s closing these streets?
没人,这是关键
No one. That’s the point.
导路下载中,请等待
AUTOMATED VOICE ON GPS: Please wait while directions are downloaded.
到加亮路线
Proceed to the highlighted route.
十
Ten,
九
Nine,
八
Eight,
七
Seven,
六…
Six…
你确定这么做?
You sure you want to do this?
很多事情变了
A lot has changed.
四…
…four…
说得没错
You’re right.
…三
…three,
二
Two,
一
One,
出发!
go!
前方右转
Right turn ahead.
距离目标5英里
You are now five miles from your destination.
我的屁♥股♥怎么样,小子?
How’s my ass look, Chia Pet?
犹太杂种
Ghetto Smurf.
去死吧
Dead man driving.
快啊!
Come on!
前方右转
Right turn ahead.
靠!
Shit!
见鬼
Damn.
重新计算路线
Rerouting.
前方直行
Proceed straight ahead.
重新计算路线
Rerouting.
靠
Shit.
重新计算路线
Rerouting.
闭嘴!
Just shut up!
距离目标2.6英里
You are 2.6 miles from destination.
啊…没看到
Oops, I didn’t see you.
距离目标4.5英里
You are now four and one-half miles from your destination.
U型转弯,可能的话
U-turn, if possible.
开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
距离目标4.2英里
You are now 4.2 miles from your destination.
对不住了,爱车
Sorry, car.
距离目标1英里
You are now one mile from your destination.
猜猜谁回来了,多姆?
Yeah, guess who’s back, Dom?
加速!
Let’s go!
车不错,宝贝!
Nice car, baby!
贱♥人♥!
Bitch!
距离目标四分之一英里
You are now one-quarter mile from your destination.
太早啦,多姆
Too early, Dom.
不!
No!
还是个菜鸟
Still a buster.
到达目的地,再见
You have reached your destination. Goodbye.
至少你不耍赖赢不了我
At least we know you can’t beat me straight up.
我不知道规则一说
I didn’t know there were any rules.
这就是我说的真正的车手
Now that’s what I call real driving.
胡说八道!
No, that’s bullshit, man!
向你妈妈哭去吧
Go cry to your mama, eh?
你现在为布拉加工作了
You work for Braga now.
GPS呼叫时,你就跟着走
When the GPS calls, you follow.
驾驶执照
Driver’s license.
什么驾驶执照?
What driver’s license?
大拇指
Thumb.
手♥机♥号♥码
Cell phone number.
指纹是给坎波斯的
The print is for Campos.
号♥码是给我的
The number is for me.
脓包!
Yo, nutsack!
告诉你吧,那个肌肉男总能打败新来的
Let me tell you something, man, muscle beats import every time.
你听清了?总能打败!
You know what I’m saying? Every time!
姑娘们,回到德怀特叔叔这来吧
Ladies, let’s get on back to Papa Dwight’s.